Kahani Comedy Circus Ki

Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe to go bi-weekly

TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Seeing the growing popularity of the show, Sony is now turning Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe into a bi-weekly.

Currently it is being aired every Sunday in the 10 pm slot. In February the show will air two days a week. Thus, it will be aired every Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 to 10 pm.

Since Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) has been airing at that time, CCKA will take the slot soon after this game show goes off-air on 8 February2013.

Therefore, viewers will get to see their favourite show two days a week from 9 February onwards. "It's good news because the show will attract some more smiles on the faces of viewers as they would get to laugh two days a week instead of once," said Shruti Seth, the host.

Furthermore, the production has roped in comedian Rajiv Thakur to be the guest comedian for next twenty episodes. He will be seen tickling your funny bones with a new partner every week. As of now, Paresh Ganatra, Atul Parchure and Delnaaz Irani (Bigg Boss 6 contestant) have been finalised to play his partners.

Confirming his entry, Paresh said, "Yes, I am back on the show after six months. As of now, I am just doing one episode, but I am still in talks with the production for doing some more."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail

Yay..I'm so happy. I loved seeing it twice per week.
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS.  Looking forward to seeing Rajiv again.  Hopefully they'll have Saloni as one of his partners.  
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bi weekly = every two weeks❓🤣