Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi play succeed

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching Kishna leela..Rashi become more santy or dishearted..She cried ( crocodile tears ) Gopi come to console her but if Gopi soothing instead Rashi make Gopi emotional n santimental 🀒 Rashi says Modi's did not want to me adopt other child coz they want their own blood..Rashi says she give her love equally of both childrens..she expect that Gopi should understand her feelings coz Gopi also a an orphan..Gopi πŸ˜’ Rashi make realize Gopi how has mummy papa gives gopi one house n family but today gopi forget all thoes days coz she only remember one thing that is now gopi become modi's dearest gopi bahu.. How could rashi did say all things..rashi forget the treatment of her mummy towards poor Gopi..why only Urmi Rashi own behavior itself not so good with poor Gopi how could she compair her mummy's behavior in good manners..🀒 Gopi poor girl once again Rashi words make her more emotionl..this is the worse thing Rashi did always..only for her self fishness how could she does with poor Gopi..Rashi says if she not give mother love to Meera..O Really Rashi ru really give that..🀒 if really u consider Meera as ur daughter so u never ever become jealous from tiny girl..🀒 why then when u seen nacklace which Baa gives gopi for Meera got on ur nerves why u cant bear Meera's hppiness 🀒 totally rediculous 😑

Gopi as we all expect from her... She went to Koki n doing her level best n trying to convinces Koki for adoption.. Gopi take all words of Rashi on herself.. She says if urmila n Rashi wont accept her so today she would not be as she is.. Plz gopi why u forget Urmi torture who can u forget all taunts extremely bad treatment of UrShi.. How can u says Urmi as ur mother 🀒 how?? Gopi isnt the adopting child she is Jitu Bhai's own blood then after that UrShi treat her like orphan so just let assum wht Rashi doing with poor Child when has own child birth..πŸ€” how even Gopi says thats Rashi is already a mother just she want one baby who saying her mom.. I mean?? Then after such emotional drama Koki thinks on gopi suggestion abt adoption πŸ˜•

Finally Rashi get premission from family.. Jigar also shows his green flag on it.. Koki still stand on her words that Rashi isnt read for motherhood coz she still itself child immature Just coz gopi she n family gives permission.. Rashi happy n hug gopi.. Plz im not saying this a heartouching moment..sorry forme it was not 🀒 when have own self fish reason so she make gopi her sister or when her reason fulfil so immiedaitedly forgot her sister..🀒 now we cant say this self fishness so then wht we say?? Gopi ceing honest always shows her faithful love towards Rashi she always read to doing any thing for her sister..😊 today once again she make it ture πŸ˜ƒ Jigar i knew it this man give up soon coz he never take stand so long..ok its good atleast Meera save from Rashi's black shadow πŸ˜‰ dont know but i felt RaJi will discolified as parents in orphanage house.. As The lady said first they make sure abt parents who come there for adoption.. Or if couple are able to concive their on baby so they wont give them a baby..imsure RaJi got discolified..coz first they both are young or scenod they able for concive so they are πŸ€”

aarrgghh!! O God i never seen such rediculous lady in my life.. I knew it Urmi insist Rashi to choose Boy instead Girl..but im happy Rashi didnt hears Urmi patheticness.. Im 😑 🀒 the way Urmi chooseing baby like she chooseing veggi 🀒 when god give us baby so where alsoo we choose it...?? this is limits of greedy or curelness 😑 Koki said right they come for baby not for chooseing viggies πŸ‘ Rashi again become santy coz orphan house lady said adoption proceger takes time.. πŸ˜• so finally this Rashi baby gaga over.. Rashi consetrated will dieward from baby n adoption or our cvs also forget that u know amesia πŸ˜† so Rashi consetrated on Daksha 😳

RaJi back home so some ladies are present in MM hall.. The New entry also there.. She come near to Jigar!! Jigar says Daksha you?? n daksha says Jigar u never gone change huh as like always u looke looser.. Rashi 😲 πŸ˜•

Finally Finally Finally.. The hottie back 😳 pleasure to seen him after 4 days His presence of smily glimpes make SnS turely turely wrothy.. ☺️ our hottie daddy stood With holding his princess in his arams 😳 awww im missing someones killing smiles badly..thank god his back Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the epi.Thanks for the Update.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the epi Urmi today was i kept on hitting my head i knew it Rashi won't get a baby that fast hehe thanku cv's u have introduced a good start to an intresting track.. Sherry the pics are done do check them treat for Ahem fansπŸ˜ƒ
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

I liked the epi Urmi today was i kept on hitting my head i knew it Rashi won't get a baby that fast hehe thanku cv's u have introduced a good start to an intresting track.. Sherry the pics are done do check them treat for Ahem fansπŸ˜ƒ

Deepz.. Me to also felt some where that Rashi wont able to adotp child coz its not that easy when Rashi thinks..im also very happy such crap n worse track ends on such goody note..now during New entry track cv's will go forget abt adoption n all i bet today episode was good but i dont like Rashi's words how she said it to gopi n how gopi take them on heart πŸ˜’ really heart wrenching πŸ˜” any ways ends well so all is well 😊

Thanks for Ahemji lovely pics.. This man make me kills with his smile 😳 irresistable smiply
jiyakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved today's epi
For rashi,I would like to say tht everyone has emotions n so do rashi has she said all this to gopi bcz tht time she was so emotional n was crying , Srry if it hurts u but tht weren't't crocodile's tears rashi herself had said 100 times tht she need a baby for herself not for properties or etc so u can't say tht she was crying crocodile's tears at some points u can say her tht she is so careless but not at this (Srry)
For jigar
Awww...he is always so sweet he agreed only for rashi,how understanding he is.He care for rashi a lot (but rashi doesn't)
Urmila
I have no words for her she was super disgusting today
Edited by jiyakapoor - 11 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 😊
Rashi and Urmi not suprised 🀒.
I was so happy to see Ahem back. 😳
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiyakapoor

I loved today's epi
For rashi,I would like to say tht everyone has emotions n so do rashi has she said all this to gopi bcz tht time she was so emotional n was crying , Srry if it hurts u but tht weren't't crocodile's tears rashi herself had said 100 times tht she need a baby for herself not for properties or etc so u can't say tht she was crying crocodile's tears at some points u can say her tht she is so careless but not at this (Srry)
For jigar
Awww...he is always so sweet he agreed only for rashi,how understanding he is.He care for rashi a lot (but rashi doesn't)
Urmila
I have no words for her she was super disgusting today

Jiya i understand wht u trying to say... Rashi real inttention was having praise n meterial things like gopi get.. In the beinging she just want baby for her self fishness.. If she really want a baby or if really mean it so she should show some patients n wait till god give her.. She cried like a 2 years kid who want baby right now its wasnt childidhness or wht?? Koki itself accept that Rashi still immature for having baby..but just for her stubburn they convince.. Rashi not ready for baby or how can u say Rashi isnt careless.. There are such examples of Rashi carelesness..as fan of Rashi i know u guyz never accept this..but she is not wrothy for motherhood or demanding baby she not mean it.. Sorry i have no sympathies with Rashi's tears... They are crocodile tears for me.. She not want baby for herself

Jigar wasnt sweet please.. He have no gurads to take stand on his own words..his angry was like water bubble.. 🀒
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab update Sherry! πŸ˜ƒ...well i was πŸ€’ for most of the episode and πŸ˜­ when Rashi called Gopi an orphan, but went πŸ˜Š when Koki genuinely prayed for Rashi and πŸ€ͺ when i saw Ahemji πŸ˜†
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update sherryπŸ˜›

At last this adoption drama came to an end rashi was really very rude to gopi she said gopi forget about her childhood really rashi there is nothing good to remember you want her to remember her all the taunts and bad treatment she undergone because of your mom😑 if urmi and jitu didn't adopted her gopi would  had much better childhood. 

I think in this situation we can't blame jigar its his nature he is kind, loving personality he accepted adoption for  sake of rashi seeing her undergo so much emotional pain and he also doesn't know the rashi's real intention why she asking for baby.

I didn't like goshi hug I don't see any affection in that it all rashi's selfishness πŸ˜’ she is using gopi's good nature. Urmi no words for her she is really πŸ˜‘😑

Hope fully next raji jealous track is going to be more interesting we all expected for long time hope this time rashi really understand the meaning of marriage not like in after sonar kidnap track once she get back what she wants forget about everything

Heaeee  ahemji is back yep sherry Meera was looking so calm and happy in ahem's arms she is also drooling her hottie daddyπŸ˜† it was wonderful scene 

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

thanks for the fab update Sherry! πŸ˜ƒ...well i was 🀒 for most of the episode and 😭 when Rashi called Gopi an orphan, but went 😊 when Koki genuinely prayed for Rashi and πŸ€ͺ when i saw Ahemji πŸ˜†

ur welcome Deepa πŸ˜ƒ

i dont like todays episode till when we saw someones glimses 😳

i hated the way Rashi call gopi an orphan n how she make her mummy n her behavior towards gopi in good manner 🀒 Koki still not accept that Rashi ready for motherhood just for gopi she give premission.. Anyways ends well then all's well πŸ˜‰

i had laugh when daksha call jigar lallu 🀣 absolutely ture..πŸ˜†

Ahemji glimpses always plaeause for watch.. Hottie daddy with Meera looks cho cute