Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

TV stars react to beheading.. - Anas Rashid (Page 4)

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@saibal and santosh - don't write to me ever again. Okay? I'm tired of this, and I'm tired of you. People who can write like that to someone who's much younger than you, should really be ashamed. I did one mistake. One mistake, and you guys are blaming me, and writing to me like I'm a piece of garbage.
Think about I don't know as much as you guys. I'm not as smart as you. I'm damn it 14 years old, with no knowledge. I'm sorry for my comment. And I can't even edit my comment now, because you guys felt like acting smart, and quoted my comment. Well done. We could have avoided this discussion, if you didn't quote my comment, and I could have edited it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR--Ayeshi--Amli-Brahmaputra

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Whatever happened was wrong. This is no way to treat people. I just hope that they deal with this situation properly and calmly and ensure that such things don't happen in the future.
Limits have been crossed this time. Such behaviour is not going to help anyone. It will just make the situation worse.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 18 January 2013 at 8:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_Hyd

ShahSantosh143 Senior Member
ShahSantosh143
ShahSantosh143

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

@saibal and santosh - don't write to me ever again. Okay? I'm tired of this, and I'm tired of you. People who can write like that to someone who's much younger than you, should really be ashamed. I did one mistake. One mistake, and you guys are blaming me, and writing to me like I'm a piece of garbage.
Think about I don't
Tknow as much as you guys. I'm not as smart as you. I'm damn it 14 years old, with no knowledge. I'm sorry for my comment. And I can't even edit mycomment now, because you guys felt like acting smart, and quoted my comment. Well done. We could have avoided this discussion, if you didn't quote my comment, and I could have edited it.

Sambar u r misunderstanding us. V r nt ashmed of ny thng n v r nt treating as a piece of garbage. Yeah u made a mistake bt v r just telling u to read n then comment. Ok u r younger to me so take 1 advice read understand n then comment on nything. Fn leave it now close d discussion.
-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@Samah puttar chalo yahan se..Embarrassed. No more comment from your end in this thread.

-SamiR-

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Sambar... Its ok...!!! U didn't do it purposely...!!! Why people r not understanding it...!!! She commented b4 reading the whole article n of course it doesn't mean she is supporting it...!!!! She was even ready to edit it...!!!
Sambar u said it in a wrong place so people's emotion got hurt u know...!!! Doesn't mean u dont have the right to say it at all... A whole country can not be blamed for what some soldiers did...!!! General citizens by whom for whom of whom a country becomes country always innocent in every country...!!! 
I am neither a Pak nor an Indian... It was my neutral answer...!!!

Edited by -Ayeshi- - 18 January 2013 at 10:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rp--SamiR--Amli-

-rp- Groupbie
-rp-
-rp-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
. A whole country can not be blamed for what some soldiers did...!!! General citizens by whom for whom of whom a country becomes country always innocent in every country...!!!
I amneithera Pak nor an Indian... It was my neutral answer...!!![/DIV]
[/QUOTE] Thumbs Up totally agree with you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR--Ayeshi--Amli-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@Shirin:- I completely agree with your POVs.Thumbs Up.

@Samah:- No need to get disappointed or consider yourself lower than everyone here. You accepted your mistake n said sorry. it's more than enough.

-SamiR-

Go to top