Diya Aur Baati Hum

TV stars react to beheading.. - Anas Rashid (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Pakistan Zindabad Approve

Samah I am extremely disappointed with this kind of comment from your end. It was clearly a fault of Pakistani army for crossing the LOC when ceasefire agreement was on and beheading and mutilating soldiers which will make anyone's blood boil, I guess you do not know properly what happened and therefore stop making useless comments and promoting a nation which is keen to promote terrorism

Read my other comment.

Read the link shared by coolMausam and then comment please Approve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV stars react to beheading.. - Anas Rashid (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Samah I am extremely disappointed with this kind of comment from your end. It was clearly a fault of Pakistani army for crossing the LOC when ceasefire agreement was on and beheading and mutilating soldiers which will make anyone's blood boil, I guess you do not know properly what happened and therefore stop making useless comments and promoting a nation which is keen to promote terrorism

Read my other comment.

Read my comment and then blame me damn it !

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Read my other comment.

Yeah I saw, you said you just saw the Pakistan flag and commented, then whose fault is it? Wink Tongue and I said I am disappointed, I didn't blame you LOL Please don't get me wrong dear Smile I am a weak person and don't like getting into arguments Smile You can do anything you wish, I don't have any problems, IF is after all for everyone Smile

ShahSantosh143

ShahSantosh143

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Samah I am extremely disappointed with this kind of comment from your end. It was clearly a fault of Pakistani army for crossing the LOC when ceasefire agreement was on

and beheading and mutilating soldiers which will anyone's blood boil, I guess you do not know properly what happened and therefore stop makinguseless comments and promoting a nation which is keen to promote terrorism

Read my other comment.

Samah i dnt hv ny personal grudjes wid u n dnt tel me wer to write n wer nt. The fact is i m NT INTERESTED in talking to u. N wen u comment on sumthng read that article properly. U commented by just watching pakistans flag. U love pakistan thts good v don't hv ny problem wid that but read n then write on such sensitive issue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

ShahSantosh143

ShahSantosh143

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@ saibal u dnt worry bro i m alwayz der 4 u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahSantosh143

Why should I worry? LOL I don't have to fear anybody here Tongue If anyone chose to be rude, it is perfectly cool with me Smile Smile Btw, nice effort from your end Star Thumbs Up

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahSantosh143

Infact I entered this thread just to defend your POV as you were right Smile Smile Otherwise I won't have been here Wink Wink

-rp-

Groupbie

-rp-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
where india's problem lies is in its diplomacy.you don't need war to solve issues but be diplomatically strong. if politicians are not strong willed then how can diplomacy be strong. india has been diplomatically weak with both pakistan and china.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top