Diya Aur Baati Hum

TV stars react to beheading.. - Anas Rashid (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahSantosh143

Originally posted by Superman.

Pakistan Zindabad Approve

Sambar i completely disagree wid u, hw cn u say pakistan zindabad. War is different n beheading is diff, we r nt in a state of war n pakistan is forcing us to do that. I agree soldier dies in war bt after beheading sum1 u shud gv his head to his family after all v r human beings. N 4 what reason u sahd Pakistan zindabad, has they done d right thing of beheading a soldier n making fun of his head. Common b matured n then comment this is a very sensetive topic

I didn't write anything to you, and stay away from me.

And I didn't mean it like that. I didn't even read this thread. I just saw Pakistan's flag and wrote it.

- and this is the last time you're writing something to me. I don't really care about you and your opinions.

Edited by Superman. - 18 January 2013 at 6:46am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV stars react to beheading.. - Anas Rashid (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged

To comment on this Issue one Need a Thought B4 they Write Anything or Say Anything

Pakisthan has Choped a Person body , Seperated his Head From Body and they are Not Returning Head of Body

One Need to Feel Shame on themselves for Praising Pakisthan For this Cruel Act 

I Dont think ,this is a Hindu-Muslim Tension , This is Border Tensions 

This is Not a Local Issue this is National Issue , Serious Tensions are Prevailing in borders of Haryana , Punjab , Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and Kashmir 

Wife of that Army Man is Pleading for the Head of her Husband , and India Govt  Pressuring Pakisthan Govt to Return Soldier Head

No Indication has Yet come from Pakisthan

I dont Know How some People can comment on this sensitive Issue without any Opinion without Clear Idea , Very Pathetic 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepika_bigfanRitu-tuh1SAIBALROUTH

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

To comment on this Issue one Need a Thought B4 they Write Anything or Say Anything

Pakisthan has Choped a Person body , Seperated his Head From Body and they are Not Returning Head of Body

One Need to Feel Shame on themselves for Praising Pakisthan For this Cruel Act 

I Dont think ,this is a Hindu-Muslim Tension , This is Border Tensions 

This is Not a Local Issue this is National Issue , Serious Tensions are Prevailing in borders of Haryana , Punjab , Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and Kashmir 

Wife of that Army Man is Pleading for the Head of her Husband , and India Govt  Pressuring Pakisthan Govt to Return Soldier Head

No Indication has Yet come from Pakisthan

I dont Know How some People can comment on this sensitive Issue without any Opinion without Clear Idea , Very Pathetic 

Completely agree with u @Coolmausam nd its not abt only Pakistan ne counrty of this world or ne human being doing this kind of cruel act is not supportable nd tolerableOuch

Deepika_bigfanRitu-coolmausamSAIBALROUTH

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

@tuh1 : Ye its completely UnAcceptable Sleepy

How Long India Need to suffer for the Instigations , Why Should we Keep Calm on this serious Border threatening , I dont understand this point of Article 

And I dont think this Local Issue or Hindu-Muslim Issue .

This is National Security Issue 

I dont either Find Any Point of Article statement in Good Light 

Deepika_bigfanRitu-tuh1SAIBALROUTH

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

@tuh1 : Ye its completely UnAcceptable Sleepy

How Long India Need to suffer for the Instigations , Why Should we Keep Calm on this serious Border threatening , I dont understand this point of Article 

And I dont think this Local Issue or Hindu-Muslim Issue .

This is National Security Issue 

I dont either Find Any Point of Article statement in Good Light 

yaaa right its not at all a Hindu-Muslim issue its an issue of two neighoruing  countries nd i guess INDIA has no option bt to be diplomatic at the present situationConfusedbt again i don understand Pakistan's foreign policy they r suffering from so many probs inside their country instead of looking into those matters they r instigating their neighouring counrty from agesShocked
NEWAYS we should not discuss these things over here i guessShockedShocked

Edited by tuh1 - 18 January 2013 at 7:24am

Deepika_bigfanRitu-coolmausamSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Samah I am extremely disappointed with this kind of comment from your end. It was clearly a fault of Pakistani army for crossing the LOC when ceasefire agreement was on and beheading and mutilating soldiers which will make anyone's blood boil, I guess you do not know properly what happened and therefore stop making useless comments and promoting a nation which is keen to promote terrorism

Deepika_bigfanRitu-tuh1coolmausam

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Samah I am extremely disappointed with this kind of comment from your end. It was clearly a fault of Pakistani army for crossing the LOC when ceasefire agreement was on and beheading and mutilating soldiers which will make anyone's blood boil, I guess you do not know properly what happened and therefore stop making useless comments and promoting a nation which is keen to promote terrorism

Read my other comment.

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahSantosh143

Sambar i completely disagree wid u, hw cn u say pakistan zindabad. War is different n beheading is diff, we r nt in a state of war n pakistan is forcing us to do that. I agree soldier dies in war bt after beheading sum1 u shud gv his head to his family after all v r human beings. N 4 what reason u sahd Pakistan zindabad, has they done d right thing of beheading a soldier n making fun of his head. Common b matured n then comment this is a very sensetive topic

Beheading a soldier and that too by coming over to Indian area simply shows Pakistan is keen on war. I agree with you Santosh and you have said everything correctly. This shows how Pakistani army plays cheap tactics and promote terrorism through ISI and terror outfits. Ouch India should at once stop all these peace making process as for peace two nations need to sincerely make effort, not one Smile

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 18 January 2013 at 7:32am

Deepika_bigfanRitu-tuh1coolmausam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top