Rival site.. garv to marry Gauri (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

If the news is true, it may so happen that Gauri married Garv

and Sid turned to be a DEVDAS.

The writer is short of ideas.
 I don't see why should Garv marry Gauri now. she doesnot love him and he is not looking for it either. neither they have had any substantial interactions to warrant anything of this sort.
Only way I see it happening is he gets to know of the famous raaz... And Appa barters  Gauri to keep him quiet as he becomes a part of the family... But then why should Sid, Gauri agree to it unless some harm is intended for Prateeksha?hence another twist of the raaz again ...to ensure thatOuch

The twisting and tossing around of the raaz is causing me a serious aversion to the point where I really am least bothered with it... If viewers feel like that it doesnot bode well. Isn't it?

Edited by sunshine99 - 17 January 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival site.. garv to marry Gauri (Page 9)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

I don't see why should Garv marry Gauri now. she doesnot love him and he is not looking for it either. neither they have had any substantial interactions to warrant anything of this sort.
Only way I see it happening is he gets to know of the famous raaz... And Appa barters  Gauri to keep him quiet as he becomes a part of the family... But then why should Sid, Gauri agree to it unless some harm is intended for Prateeksha?hence another twist of the raaz again ...to ensure thatOuch

The twisting and tossing around of the raaz is causing me a serious aversion to the point where I really am least bothered with it... If viewers feel like that it doesnot bode well. Isn't it?
i agree with this point... but i really dun get it why marriage at this point Confused

sunshine99hateme2

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i agree with this point... but i really dun get it why marriage at this point Confused
Marraige increase viewership so..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

this silence is really in a big mess...LOL everything suddenly happening LOL  

sunshine99hateme2

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

yepp...I hope they can sort the mess...time is flowing by rather rapidly...

riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

yepp...I hope they can sort the mess...time is flowing by rather rapidly...
i say RIP bas LOL

hateme2

-Saba-

IF-Rockerz

-Saba-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
plz mohit...bas quit the show and let them do whatever they want. i must say dubba show ever.

Joyee_90

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

I don't think trp will reach 3 first let it reach 2 then only comes 3. .If not 3 atleast 2 they should get that also they will not get the way the show is shaping.Firstly  they should throw this asawari and should give less footage to gauri and more to mohit.

Radhi grey shade to mohit nahi yaar.After that he may get  more of grey shade which we wont like .We want to see him in lead role.

Mjht ran more than 2 yrs so nice that show  was ,so also PH and lead actors.Sudhir and seema's first show  and was very good..Sai and shakti should learn how to use the actor like mohit not asawari and gauri..

Edited by jyothi-m - 17 January 2013 at 9:43pm

Joyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.