India-Forums

Rival site.. garv to marry Gauri (Page 8)

suparnasahaMS IF-Rockerz
suparnasahaMS
suparnasahaMS

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
wao gr8 news gaga k shaadi mubarakho.
now ya toh mohit show chorde. ya toh ek new lead but not a newcomer for him n theri lovestory. not wana see that gaga love story.
akchuli u know what i really want k mohit leave this crap show. plz mohit u deserve much more better then this. we fans allways with u love u alot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I want to see  Mohit in grey shade.. enough of this seedha saadha innocent Sid.. 
tune to mere muh ki baat chin li yaar.. i wanted to comment but i wasnt well so went off ..

sach me enough of sidha sada mohit..

now want grey mohit bas

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExoticfanJoyee_90

BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

khush ho jaao sab log
ROFLROFL

kya hua chrmee,even i m very happy.agar ab bhi they will not give Sid scene then i will bang their head.Hope a new beautiful girl with Sid now.Embarrassed
to SidRi fans dismay m very much happy hearing it.. you know i dislike Gauri bcoz she has got everything dat Mohit deserves.. i can't stand her.. so m happy Sid's way would part away from Gauri.. of course we won't let Mohit's screen space to affect.. either Mohit leaves d show or dey get him a new gal.. Its better den Sidri atleast we will be able to see their love story.. from meeting for d first time to falling in love d whole journey.. where as Sid-Gauri is like deir has jumped direct to the climax...
agreeThumbs Up... i want SiGi now ROFL

Joyee_90

Exoticfan Senior Member
Exoticfan
Exoticfan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

I want to see  Mohit in grey shade.. enough of this seedha saadha innocent Sid.. 
tune to mere muh ki baat chin li yaar.. i wanted to comment but i wasnt well so went off ..

now want grey mohit bas

well said RadhiClap.I also want that.bahut ho gaya his lover or sweet side now i want some action,otherwise uska show mein hone ka koi fayeeda nahin hain.Gauri garv se shadi karein,unka love story start ho i dont care i just want focused fully unper shift  na ho jaye and want full importance of Mohit this time.otherwise aisa bhi show nahin chalta tab aur bhi nahin chalega.isse accha hain show end soon.i just want after her marriage sid join prthvi in politics and uss garv ki haara de and do all negative things.tab aayega maaza .But have no faith in this PH at all.they even dont know how to handle a story.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90BabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

If the news is true, it may so happen that Gauri married Garv

and Sid turned to be a DEVDAS.

The writer is short of ideas.
yes he will become DEVDAS and will burn your home... like SRK burnt his home in devdas ROFL then back ground SONG:

fire brigade mangwade tu oh balma... oh balma... ROFL ROFL

no offense ROFL

ps devdas ke zamane gaye ab DEV D ka zamana hai oh balma...

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 17 January 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90--Sanchu--aashizinNikki_Titli

BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alia-khanom

now want grey mohit bas

well said RadhiClap.I also want that.bahut ho gaya his lover or sweet side now i want some action,otherwise uska show mein hone ka koi fayeeda nahin hain.Gauri garv se shadi karein,unka love story start ho i dont care i just want focused fully unper shift  na ho jaye and want full importance of Mohit this time.otherwise aisa bhi show nahin chalta tab aur bhi nahin chalega.isse accha hain show end soon.i just want after her marriage sid join prthvi in politics and uss garv ki haara de and do all negative things.tab aayega maaza .But have no faith in this PH at all.they even dont know how to handle a story.Angry
i knw m always right yaar.. mein to shuru se hi SidRi ko hate karti thiLOL

Joyee_90

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

In this show PH is giving more importance to gauri and asawari.Not a single epi without these two.I don't like gauri  let her marry garv.She is fat no match to mohit.Mohit  must have read the script before accepting this show now they have changed the script  and have sidelined mohit who is suppose to be lead actor.I feel he should come out from this Mahila mandal/ladies special.

He should quit this show.Happy to know that SP is supporting Mohit.If he quits next week this show will go off air soon.Mohit has more fan followers .We ,mohit fans r seeing  this show only for mohit.

Joyee_90

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Im a silent viewer but had to comment on this injustice to one of my fave actors Mohit Sehgal.
Didn't the channel give the show 3 weeks to get to 3 trps about a week ago? One week has passed and the trps dipped again. And after this upcoming track, I don't see the trps going up, nevermind going upto 3.0

I feel that this track will be the one that will turn viewers away from the show for good.

Being the male lead and star actor in the cast, Mohit is not been utilized properly and been used more as a side actor which is just not on for the quality of an actor Mohit is.

To sum up all I can say, the show is going nowhere fast and might be the end soon for it.

Sorry if .my post offended anyone, just stating my view.

soniasharmin89

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index