Rival site.. garv to marry Gauri (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by SM_317

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I want to see  Mohit in grey shade.. enough of this seedha saadha innocent Sid.. 
Mee too wanna see dt..bt cnt expect anythng frm dis gauri biased makers nd ph.
ph r too much involved into gauri.. m just pissed off.. with gauri 24/7!! Sid is shown only when its about Gauri.. i just want this gauri out of Sid's life.. Want Sid's character develop on its on n grow stronger.. but its too much to hope from this gauri biased ph.. 

ecen i m mot hoping anything from them.isse accha hain he quit thos stupid ph.
 exactly d ph is hopeless.. dey could have done anything only if dey would have looked beyond their gauri.. i think it will be wise if mohit quits d show! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival site.. garv to marry Gauri (Page 5)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
wat crapUnhappy choddo!!

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Guys we have to wait n watch wat will happen. Well i will be happy if garv will marry gauri. I have a reason bz sid's role is not that strong. So better sid quits.

Edited by tintin0602 - 17 January 2013 at 8:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinaResh.....

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Guys we have to wait n watch wat will happen. Well i will be happy if arv will marry gauri. I have a reason bz sid's role is not that strong. So better sid quits.
but dont u think they are just playing with sid!! he is the lead afterall... wat is this?Confused and why arent they learning from trp results!!Ouch

soniasharmin89

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Guys we have to wait n watch wat will happen. Well i will be happy if arv will marry gauri. I have a reason bz sid's role is not that strong. So better sid quits.
but dont u think they are just playing with sid!! he is the lead afterall... wat is this?Confused and why arent they learning from trp results!!Ouch

They are not playing with sid bt actually using him. Well no doubt cvs are nuts. Bt in my opnion sid shouls quit nd garv and gauri shd marry.

sittina

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Well i wanna ask one thing, how much this arcticle is reliable???
To be frank no one knows.

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Well i wanna ask one thing, how much this arcticle is reliable???
To be frank no one knows.
yeah thats trueEmbarrassed

Resh.....

Resh.....

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Guys we have to wait n watch wat will happen. Well i will be happy if garv will marry gauri. I have a reason bz sid's role is not that strong. So better sid quits.
I too will be happy if Garv marry Gauri... and you are right sid's role is not that strong...but I am wondering why an established actor like Mohit took up this show... was he misleaded or something?...

Danika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.