Rival site.. garv to marry Gauri (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

khush ho jaao sab log
ROFLROFL

kya hua chrmee,even i m very happy.agar ab bhi they will not give Sid scene then i will bang their head.Hope a new beautiful girl with Sid now.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival site.. garv to marry Gauri (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by slmu

What the..

why yaar u always wanted gauri-garv na? so why this expressions.Shocked
Sonia vo bht hi khush hai..LOLLOL
yeh khushi ka expression hai..ROFL

veds275

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged

What the..

I wanted the triangle... not a marriage at this stage.. a marriage makes the other one redundant

riyya6

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged

I want to see  Mohit in grey shade.. enough of this seedha saadha innocent Sid.. 
and  want mohit to quit this hopeless show if not then want mohi's char like ranbeer of rajneeti  now i don't care abt  his pairing with gauri  i want his char to be strong 

Edited by aashizin - 17 January 2013 at 8:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90MoNayaAshiq4evrBaingansoniasharmin89charmee_sammyBabajiKaThullu

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged

What the..

I wanted the triangle... not a marriage at this stage.. a marriage makes the other one redundant

I really wanted they handle whole stiry beautifully,everything look so tender.direction is not good,script is changing with every week.Popular actors hain,but they not using them.Mohit had a hugr fan filowing,but they even dont use him at all.he is so talented but his talent just wasted there.

now all attention will be on garv-gauri and sid/Mohits fan will stop watching this show bcz sid ka kucch karneka hoga nahin or i can say this Ph andcreatives ka itna akkal nahin ki sid character ko accha se present karein.accha hain Mohit quit this show and sai ko jo marzi hain karne de.

Channel,mOhit gave them notice but Ph not listening anyone.stupid people even don't know know to direct a story.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90slmu

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Garv-Gauri made for each other.
G-G ki shadi hogi uske baad sid gusse shivangi se shadi karke london chala jayega : )

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinaResh.....veds275Danikatintin0602Joyee_90BabajiKaThullu

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

khush ho jaao sab log
ROFLROFL

kya hua chrmee,even i m very happy.agar ab bhi they will not give Sid scene then i will bang their head.Hope a new beautiful girl with Sid now.Embarrassed
to SidRi fans dismay m very much happy hearing it.. you know i dislike Gauri bcoz she has got everything dat Mohit deserves.. i can't stand her.. so m happy Sid's way would part away from Gauri.. of course we won't let Mohit's screen space to affect.. either Mohit leaves d show or dey get him a new gal.. Its better den Sidri atleast we will be able to see their love story.. from meeting for d first time to falling in love d whole journey.. where as Sid-Gauri is like deir has jumped direct to the climax...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90BainganBabajiKaThullu

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

I want to see  Mohit in grey shade.. enough of this seedha saadha innocent Sid.. 
Mee too wanna see dt..bt cnt expect anythng frm dis gauri biased makers nd ph.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90charmee_sammyBabajiKaThullu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.