Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys we have to wait n watch wat will happen. Well i will be happy if garv will marry gauri. I have a reason bz sid's role is not that strong. So better sid quits.Edited by tintin0602 - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tintin0602

Guys we have to wait n watch wat will happen. Well i will be happy if arv will marry gauri. I have a reason bz sid's role is not that strong. So better sid quits.

but dont u think they are just playing with sid!! he is the lead afterall... wat is this?😕 and why arent they learning from trp results!!
tintin0602 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaruipk

but dont u think they are just playing with sid!! he is the lead afterall... wat is this?😕 and why arent they learning from trp results!!

They are not playing with sid bt actually using him. Well no doubt cvs are nuts. Bt in my opnion sid shouls quit nd garv and gauri shd marry.
tintin0602 thumbnail
Well i wanna ask one thing, how much this arcticle is reliable???
To be frank no one knows.
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well i wanna ask one thing, how much this arcticle is reliable???
To be frank no one knows.

yeah thats true😳
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys we have to wait n watch wat will happen. Well i will be happy if garv will marry gauri. I have a reason bz sid's role is not that strong. So better sid quits.

I too will be happy if Garv marry Gauri... and you are right sid's role is not that strong...but I am wondering why an established actor like Mohit took up this show... was he misleaded or something?...
aashizin thumbnail
u know i feel this show is all abt villian vamp and gauri ðŸ˜• most prob 95% of show 's every epi is abt vamp yesterday they showed whole epi as filler with drunk vamp i m still confused what she was doing in whole epi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜• show may pick up with good story line ,none is free to watch vamp's saazish in whole epi 
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

I don't like gauri.. M happy with this if it happens.. Sid's charatcter will grow strong may turn out to be grey shade, ruthless types.. i would prefer dat better..

Either Mohit leaves dis show or his character gets stronger dur to this new developments.. or dey bring him a new heroine in d show n start a fresh love story...

i agree with fresh love story for sid not that shivani  but want established actress with him and yeah his char should get importance baki unlogo ko jinka jo karana ho woh kare if they will introduce new family one good thing will be this appa saheb one family will be less n i want with new family they will introduce new actress for him 
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aashizin

u know i feel this show is all abt villian vamp and gauri ðŸ˜• most prob 95% of show 's every epi is abt vamp yesterday they showed whole epi as filler with drunk vamp i m still confused what she was doing in whole epi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜• show may pick up with good story line ,none is free to watch vamp's saazish in whole epi 

the thing is d whole plot is too old fashioned for audiences to watch..  i agree all dey show is gauri n villian n vamp.. who watched such out dated saazish.. n for youths call, none is interested in already adopted love story, it should have been from beginning you know like 1st meet n all.. so from both the sides show doesn't work.. 
tintin0602 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaruipk

yeah thats true😳

when nobody is sure than why all this anger. We ahd wait