Rival site.. garv to marry Gauri

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Manit Joura and Mrunal Thakur

Star Plus' Mujhse Kuchh Kehti... Yeh Khamoshiyaan (Trilogy Krikos and Thought Train Entertainment) has already been placed under the scanner, courtesy its dismal ratings.. And now we have got yet another shocker of a news that will probably shatter the hopes of many viewers.

Wondering what it is? Well, we hear that while the viewers are looking forward to a romantic track between the lead protagonists Siddharth (Mohit Sehgal) and Gauri (Mrunal Thakur), the upcoming twist that is being planned will apparently give out a different story. Our reliable source tells us that there will be huge drama happening during the wedding of Sid and Gauri, and due to unforeseen circumstances, Gauri will not get married to Sid. Instead, she will be forced to get married to Garv (Manit Joura). A huge twist, isn't it?

We got in touch with Mohit Sehgal aka Sid to know about the twists that are to come, and he said, "I am not sure about what's coming ahead. As of now, we are shooting sequences wherein Sid-Gauri wedding plans are being talked about. All I know is that the creative team has made many changes to the plot, so I have no idea on the twist that will be incorporated."

Having said this, if Garv ends up marrying Gauri, the creative team will have to bring in an entirely new family, that is of Garv. And with the ratings being dismally poor, the point to be considered here is whether the channel will go ahead and cast many new characters in the already hugely-cast show.

Guess there are lots of issues to ponder over, for the creative team of Khamoshiyaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What the πŸ˜² Is there a need for a marriage now, story already haywire Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it is total shit now.O just want sid as main lead.but looks like they will give importance to garv-gauri and obviously,it will happen and gauri's new family will be introduce theit story will be main focus ad sid will be sidelines.Mohit is shooting.still.i hope he quit it soon.aisa hoga to usko to dekhayenga nahin😑

Idiots..pehle se hi patta tha yeh honewala hain.patta nahin sai ko Mohit se kya problem ain.😑
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just want sid's charactet tuned like suzal after her marriage.mujhe baas Mohit/sid se matlab hain kissi aur se nahin.😈
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !!! awesomee news
i'm sooo happyyy.
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

i just want sid's charactet tuned like suzal after her marriage.mujhe baas Mohit/sid se matlab hain kissi aur se nahin.😈

i want mohit yeh show quit kare
uske baad cvs ko jo karna hai kare i don't care
Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sky05

i want mohit yeh show quit kare
uske baad cvs ko jo karna hai kare i don't care

me too.I called yesterday Sp office and someone pick up the call.koi ladki thi,she said Mohit is not happy with the script  and his screen space and there is creative differences between him and PH.even channle support Mohit but PH is not listening anyone.Then Ph called Mohit again for a metting biu she dont know what happened in the meeting.I talk almost 15 minuted  with that girl.And trust me,I was very bad at hindi and she was talking thoroughly at HindiI really didnt understand few sentence of her.Hope she told me right Info.πŸ˜•and it was an international call so i had to cut the call fast.
Edited by alia-khanom - 11 years ago
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

ya i guess so..😊
Sujal toh vilain hogaya tha tab i wish Sid bhi vilain banjaye aur dialauges miley usse..😊
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Joyeeta_MoNaya

ya i guess so..😊
Sujal toh vilain hogaya tha tab i wish Sid bhi vilain banjaye aur dialauges miley usse..😊

goood idea⭐️
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SM_317

goood idea⭐️

show mein hero se zyada vilains ka zyada values & lines hota hai so i wish Sid villain banjaye..😊
haaye..