Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Manit Joura and Mrunal Thakur

Star Plus' Mujhse Kuchh Kehti... Yeh Khamoshiyaan (Trilogy Krikos and Thought Train Entertainment) has already been placed under the scanner, courtesy its dismal ratings.. And now we have got yet another shocker of a news that will probably shatter the hopes of many viewers.

Wondering what it is? Well, we hear that while the viewers are looking forward to a romantic track between the lead protagonists Siddharth (Mohit Sehgal) and Gauri (Mrunal Thakur), the upcoming twist that is being planned will apparently give out a different story. Our reliable source tells us that there will be huge drama happening during the wedding of Sid and Gauri, and due to unforeseen circumstances, Gauri will not get married to Sid. Instead, she will be forced to get married to Garv (Manit Joura). A huge twist, isn't it?

We got in touch with Mohit Sehgal aka Sid to know about the twists that are to come, and he said, "I am not sure about what's coming ahead. As of now, we are shooting sequences wherein Sid-Gauri wedding plans are being talked about. All I know is that the creative team has made many changes to the plot, so I have no idea on the twist that will be incorporated."

Having said this, if Garv ends up marrying Gauri, the creative team will have to bring in an entirely new family, that is of Garv. And with the ratings being dismally poor, the point to be considered here is whether the channel will go ahead and cast many new characters in the already hugely-cast show.

Guess there are lots of issues to ponder over, for the creative team of Khamoshiyaan.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinaskapu80tintin0602-Swetha-ParamjitEnchanted_jassiRaadhnimohit_loverJoyee_90NiceupSM_317hateme2soni595..-Ayesshhaa-..MrDarcyfanMoNayaAshiq4evrBaingancharmee_sammyriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival site.. garv to marry Gauri" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
khush ho jaao sab log

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
What the Shocked Is there a need for a marriage now, story already haywire Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 17 January 2013 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2MrDarcyfan

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
it is total shit now.O just want sid as main lead.but looks like they will give importance to garv-gauri and obviously,it will happen and gauri's new family will be introduce theit story will be main focus ad sid will be sidelines.Mohit is shooting.still.i hope he quit it soon.aisa hoga to usko to dekhayenga nahinAngry

Idiots..pehle se hi patta tha yeh honewala hain.patta nahin sai ko Mohit se kya problem ain.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90hateme2MrDarcyfan

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
i just want sid's charactet tuned like suzal after her marriage.mujhe baas Mohit/sid se matlab hain kissi aur se nahin.Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90hateme2

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
OMG !!! awesomee news
i'm sooo happyyy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinaveds275DanikaEnchanted_jassiJoyee_90hateme2

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i just want sid's charactet tuned like suzal after her marriage.mujhe baas Mohit/sid se matlab hain kissi aur se nahin.Evil Smile

i want mohit yeh show quit kare
uske baad cvs ko jo karna hai kare i don't care

Joyee_90hateme2MrDarcyfan

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky05

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i want mohit yeh show quit kare
uske baad cvs ko jo karna hai kare i don't care

me too.I called yesterday Sp office and someone pick up the call.koi ladki thi,she said Mohit is not happy with the script  and his screen space and there is creative differences between him and PH.even channle support Mohit but PH is not listening anyone.Then Ph called Mohit again for a metting biu she dont know what happened in the meeting.I talk almost 15 minuted  with that girl.And trust me,I was very bad at hindi and she was talking thoroughly at HindiI really didnt understand few sentence of her.Hope she told me right Info.Confusedand it was an international call so i had to cut the call fast.Ouch

Edited by alia-khanom - 17 January 2013 at 7:31am

Joyee_90hateme2SM_317

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.