Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Saba-

IF-Rockerz

-Saba-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

The show is utter crap! I have stopped watching! The only episode I caught this week was all about Asavari plotting and putting chilli into the sindoor boxes etc! That was all I needed to see!

This show appeared to be different! That is why I watched it! Also the fact that Sanaya's BF Mohit was the lead! I am an SI fan from Ipkknd! But now I can't be bothered with this show! It is turning useless!

good...u have stopped to watch the crap...
but i am a mohit fan yet i stopped to watch this crap..
i skip this whole week..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Direction is weak. (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Saba-

IF-Rockerz

-Saba-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

This is sai and shakthi's first show they r learning at the cost of mohit.
Even sudhir and seema's first production was mjht.Mjht ran more than 2 yrs.

I feel sai and shakthi should go to either anupam kher's  class  to learn direction.

they dont know what to do...!!
i really want mohit to quit the show..Angry
then Sai n Shakti can do whatever they want to do with this crap..Angry

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
they realy need to change the director but kaisa,sai's brother is the directorAngry.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.