abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i will edit mistakes later

Hi guys i am Sana & i m back up for today...

Part 1
Scene 1 (most funniest scene)
(Mithvi's room)

Meera is cleaning the room she takes all the dried clothes then takes the broom & starts to clean the dust on the walls.

Prithvi stares at Meera so cutely & Meera wants to reach up & clean but is unable so Prithvi wanted to help but she shows him hands & stops.

she tries again & again by jumping but couldn't reach Prithvi tries to take the broom but she did not let go so snatching of the broom happens Prithvi is pulling & Meera is also pulling the broom & suddenly Prithvi leaves the broom & Meera is about to fall & stares.

Prithvi gives her a let me see how can you reach up look to Meera.

Meera tries to jump but is unable so she gives him a what do i do now look to Prithvi & says "how to reach?"

Prithvi signals with his hands to wait as he has a solution he explains with his signs that she has to sit on his shoulders & he sit down in a scout position & Meera sits on Prithvi's shoulder holding hands they both feel awkward & Meera cleans while Prithvi walks oscillation here & there & Meera loses her balance & falls but Prithvi Rambo Singh saves her in his arms they have a few seconds of eye lock (junoon song plays) & Meera in awkward moment drop the broom & Prithvi leaves her down.

Meera & Prithvi are throughout on silent mode & Prithvi lay down on the cot but Meera tells him to get up as she want to make the bed.

Prithvi stands up & starts to help Meera & suddenly the little kid barges in (sorry i have forgotten little kids name) & kid asks Prithvi like a grown up "how are you doing?" gives an eye sign does he like Meera then kid asks Prithvi to get him jalebi sweets.

Meera is amused & Prithvi carries him & tells him he will see him afterwards gives him a playful warning.

They hear some ladies of the village singing.

Prithvi comes out & asks "hey why are you people barging in who told you all to come?"

A voice says "i told them" its Prabha & Prithvi stands alert.

Meera & Prithvi wonder why are all these ladies here.

Prabha says that its Meera's face unveiling ceremony (muh dikhayi ki rasm".

A coolie is shown & cycle rickshaw ppl r shouting "chalo barahgaon".

Sudha comes out of the entrance.

Prabha asks Meera to get ready for the ceremony.

Prabha hands her the clothes & jewellery & asks her to get ready.

Ladies settle on the spread sheet on the ground & start singing folk songs.

Prithvi sees Prabha & Meera going inside & is tensed & the kid tells Prithvi that he always thought he would get married together & sit on the same horse & bring our brides together & says but he is happy as its his brothers marriage & starts to jump with joy but Prithvi shuts him up & asks him to be quiet.

Prabha comes out & tells him that it face unveiling ceremony so we should give the ladies some return gifts & Prithvi nods & she asks him to go, Prithvi exclaims me!! Prabha asks then who else should go other than him, & tells him he just has to go to the tailors shop next to pan shop.

Prithvi says but so Prabha insists so Prithvi nods a yes.

kid says he will also come along Prithvi asks why so he says if he forgot something he will help him remind. Prabha smiles seeing the naughty kid.

Prithvi says "you come along & i will see you" carries him like gunny bag on his shoulders & sits in the jeep & goes.___________________________________
Scene 5 (Mithvi's room)

Two ladies help Meera get ready & the leave. Prabha tells Meera she is looking beautiful but that her look is incomplete without the mangalsutra coz its not just a piece of a jewel that you can remove or wear at your wish but its a bond of life with your husband.

Meera reminds Prabha that she respects the value of it but still she won't wear it.

Prabha says she understand her feelings & asks her to come out with her Meera puts her veil.
Part 2
Scene 6 (streets of barahgaon)[/B]

Sudha has covered her face to be unidentified from villagers & thinks where is Meera & Prithvi & kids are in the same street as Sudha.

Sudha showing Meera's Photo.
The tailor asks Prithvi how is his married life going but Prithvi snubs him & asks him to make the saarees & keep it in the bags.

Sudha is enquires showing Meera's photo to an old man but he doesn't recognises she again shows it to another man & recognises Meera & asks who is she to her?

Prithvi sitting on the stool & kids on his jeep & kid asks Prithvi brother what are you going to gift Meera on her face unveiling ceremony dont b shy you can tell me

The man asks Sudha is she Sudha thakurayin?

Prithvi chases kid & comes across a strange lady asking about Meera.

Sudha is very shocked & leaves in a hurry but Prithvi stops her.

Sudha asks Prithvi that does he know where Meera she is her daughter & is as she is aware of every nook & corner of this village.

Prithvi says yes he knows & asks her to come along with him.

Prithvi takes her to his home & tailor gives Prithvi all the sarrees.
Part 3
Scene 8

Ceremony is going on & Prithvi brings Sudha to his home.

Sudha asks where is Miu Prithvi says he will tell her but asks her to come in.

Sudha asks Prithvi who's marriage is going on.

the episode freezes on Sudha & Meera just at some distance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by abd_20 - 11 years ago