Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
i just followed Rithvik's original profie on facebook where he passed the following comment yesterday. It says: 

"Sad news for pavitra rishta show

lovers the show is end soon"

For more details click on the following link

https://www.facebook.com/rithvik.dhanjani.12

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAMY10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "show to end soon" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
i think this is not the original profile of rithvik.. i think they posted it on the basis of rumors that are airing.. the original link to RD facebook is on the first page of arvi AT...
and more over karan sharma and shakti arora confirmed on twitter that the show is not going to end so chill.. show will not end now...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

purvishettyachyutha..PlayfulKiss..Manoshonoaathya...Tanu...crazygirl4arviSSRfanForeverpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithika2012

i think this is not the original profile of rithvik.. i think they posted it on the basis of rumors that are airing.. the original link to RD facebook is on the first page of arvi AT...
and more over karan sharma and shakti arora confirmed on twitter that the show is not going to end so chill.. show will not end now...

but it shows that fb has already given verification to the profile...and it says that this is the verified profile of RD...i also know that Shakti Arora has tweeted that show is not going off air...
You know what now i am seriously getting confusion regarding whether the show is going off air or not...
On one side RD says this and on the other side Shakti says that...

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkdoshi

Originally posted by rithika2012

but it shows that fb has already given verification to the profile...and it says that this is the verified profile of RD...i also know that Shakti Arora has tweeted that show is not going off air...
You know what now i am seriously getting confusion regarding whether the show is going off air or not...
On one side RD says this and on the other side Shakti says that...

there are many fan pages on the name of RD which are run by fans.. and almost all have verification to the profile.. but they just write the news and on the basis of information they get from articles.. but the original FB fanpage run by RD is not this.. if u wanna check just enter the first page of any ARVI AT u will get the link.. that page doesnt contain any such msg or update... 
more over he update some days ago that there is alot more to come in the show in this new year.. so the show will not end soon.. dont rely on this fake pages...

NOTE: if u wanna check the fan pages just type rithvik dhanjani facebook in google u will get a number of them run by fans... so dont believe them... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aathyaSSRfanForeverpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hey RD always tweets on twitter about his show. But he didn't tweet about it yet. I only believe his tweets. I am not sure that this is his real fb id.

Edited by Afss - 17 January 2013 at 6:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravz6ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I think this is fake account

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
thats not rd's real account

ashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
That's just another fan run page, using rumours. Nothing else.

This is RD's official FB fan page

ashvikluverrr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top