Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Diya_luv_D3

Groupbie

Diya_luv_D3

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

New OS...Review Please :D 

Rey walked along the footpath through the warm brisk air of Mumbai with one hand stuffed in his pocket, while the other held onto something very important, something that held his heart.
 The only sound filling the air was the few birds that flew around in the trees and his black supras(supras r shoes) hitting the footpath.
Few cars drove past and Rey had space just to think as he made his way to this oh-so-familiar place that he'd grown to know over the last year.

He raised his gaze from the ground beneath him up to the sun that was shining brightly, he let out a small sigh and a smile eventually pulled across his lips as he closed his eyes briefly, lingering in the moment.
 He moved his gaze down to the envelope in his hands as he continued walking, he had written it and re-written it so many times he was positive he had it memorised in his mind.

His heart-felt words held in the contents of that white envelope echoed in his head as he neared this familiar destination…

Dear Kria,
  I've written this and re-written this so many times, I don't know where to start really.
I'm writing this for you, but also for me too I suppose.
I'm hoping this reaches you, other whys I'm probably just rambling on, but I needed to write you.

It's February 14th today, in other words, it would have been our 6 year Anniversary.
 I still remember your laugh whenever you'd recount how I asked you to be mine and marry me on Valentine's Day, You said it was all to flattering - But I still remember the look in your Beautiful eyes when I gave you that ring.
 It also marks 1 year and 9 months since you, well, left. I'm finally coming to terms with the fact, that your not coming back.
To say it's been hard is an understatement, because to be honest, it's been horrible.
 A day doesn't go past without a single thought of you crossing my mind, but it's completely true.

Our friends and my Family all say that the heart heals in time, I believe them, but you're special Baatcutter - you always had and always will have a place in my heart.

I made it into that dance institution we were going to go to together, all my classmates go partying and what-not, but me not so much. I'm focusing on my studies, I'm determined to graduate and move on Kria- I'm doing it for you.
 I'm actually learning a lot, surprisingly. Did you know that heaps of birds like Doves and Pigeons are Monogamous? That means that they are partnered for a lifetime. 
 Even though where not together anymore, I still believe that were like that, Doves, Partnered for life.

I remember your house from when we were just "young lovers" and I used to sneak into your room through that window just to spend some time together.  I walk past there almost everday, and every time I want to walk up to the door and knock, then hope that you'll open it, but I know you won't answer it.
 Sometimes it feels all so surreal that you're not here anymore, it seems like just yesterday we were in sitting in the 'fire exit' - us just realizing we were always just more than friends.
 I smile every time that I think about you, and how you managed to make anyone smile or how you could make an absolute stranger's day better.
 Out friends here all still talk of you as a blessing; you have no idea how many people's lives you changed here.
 You definitely changed my life. Till this day I still find it amazing how our fingers would entwine perfectly whenever I held your hand, how beautiful you were whenever you blushed, or how all you had to do was smile, and those dang butterflies would erupt in my stomach, my heart beat quickened and my hands got all sweaty. You're the only girl that ever gave me sweaty hands.
Kreya talks about you a lot. She's getting big. 

I'd give up anything to be with you right now Kria –you have no idea.
 I still miss you every day, I even wonder if you think of me still, but you promised you would. 
And everyone knows, when Kria makes a promise they stay forever.
I wish you would talk to me, I know it sounds insane though.
 Sometimes I think that you don't even remember me. But every time I see a Rainbow or the Sunshine I know you're thinking of me, just like you promised you would.

I've gone this whole letter and haven't used the L-word.
 Looking at it realistically, I would have to say that I am still in love with you, and I have a feeling I always will be- in love with you.
 I remember you saying about those fairy tales and what-not that 'True Love' never dies. To be honest, at the time I didn't really know or care about the importance of 'True Love'.
 But now that I think about it, True love isn't something you think or see, it's something you feel.
 You can't explain it.
 I remember that quote you always told me and also said just before you left,
 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perseveres."-
I memorised it. 
 You are my True Love Kria, you are with me, always.
True Love never dies.

Did you notice that I didn't once say you left me? That's because you never did.
 You're in my heart, Forever.
 Do you remember all those crazy plans we made? Get to the dance institution, get married, have kids and live happily ever after? They dont seem so crazy now... I pray that when we meet again after all this plans wouldn't be possible without you. I feel empty like half of me is missing

I hope their treating you well up there, because I miss you more than ever down here.

Love, 

Yours forever Rey

Rey took a deep breath, "Hey Baatcutter" he said softly and then knelt down before placing the envelope down in front of him.
 He smiled with watery eyes as he brought his fingers up to his mouth placing a kiss there before lowering his hand to the special stone with Kriya Reyaansh Singhania engraved at the top.
 He sat the letter in front of the headstone of the women he loved as he closed his eyes before reopening them, his eyes met the message engraved under her name

Kriya Reyaansh Singhania
    August 19 1987 - December 12 2012
    Great warrior.
     Beloved daughter, wife, mother and Best Friend.
     'In our hearts and thoughts, forever'.

He sat down and the day that she had passed away filled his mind, the day she had lost the fight; her battle against Cancer.
 He remembered his beautiful wife holding his hand and saying that she was ready to go home, her last words were I love you, and just like she had said, she went home that morning.

Rey ran his fingers over her name and stood up, "I love you Mrs. Singhania , Forever" he said sincerely.
 Inwardly wishing that she would say something back in response, he instantly knew that was crazy and turned to leave.
 He saw that his mother was standing at the entrance gates of the graveyard smiling sympathetically, then a small figure came running towards him, her little piggy-tales bouncing up and down.
 Rey smiled and got down as Kreya reached him, then lifted her into his arms which made the little girl giggle.
 Her smile was contagious and Rey couldn't help but marvel at how much she looked just like her mother.
He stood up and held the little girl in his arms, a sudden warm breeze made both of them look up at the sky, the sun shone brightly upon his face and they saw a beautiful rainbow that was forming in the sky.
 That moment, his ears didn't hear the angelic voice of his true love reply, "I love you too", but his heart did.
 "Mommy loves us daddy" his five year old daughter said, he looked down and smiled at the little girl in his arms who was looking up at the rainbow, "Yes baby, Mommy loves us" he replied as he kissed her cheek before looking back up at the sky.
 Rey smiled and knew she was up there, watching over them, just like she had promised, along with the words;

True Love Never Dies

--------------------------------------END----------------------------------------

Tell me wat u think of it...all reviews will be heartily appreciated \

Diya :)

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06varshitha.h.nkriayaskavidoll2012sneha142Attenton_seekerrisha.dancepriyankah07sharuKR--Nishi--grungta11navya_arshakreya204trishikarajput0vaishukarthikakriyaanshfrevadeepshakriyavaishu88LuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikArtistic_StrokekrasforeverLivingforARArShiDelenaPinkpearlyKanchi..Dewdrops.ShaKunSanskritiSsumimitaAnjori_ArShaprincessSoniasweetydiyafrien-reine-glmorous_divaMadhu_ArShaKriYaansh960dancersqueenlovely7010CookieliciousBorn2Dance-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Kria... (OS)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krasforever

IF-Dazzler

krasforever

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
res
unres

yayy 1st one to commentDancing
bht dance ho gyaLOL...now coming to d os, it was awesome,
very touchy...u made me cryCry
do write more dear
well doneClap

Edited by krasforever - 17 January 2013 at 6:38am

--Nishi--

--Nishi--

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Awsome osClap

do write moreSmile

and do pm meTongue

Edited by kriyaansh_07 - 17 January 2013 at 5:58am

Artistic_Stroke

IF-Dazzler

Artistic_Stroke

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
superb os 
i had tear filled eyes atlast 
amazing 
thanks for pm

Cookielicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Cookielicious

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
beautiful OS 
relle heart touching 
luvd it do write more 
ty fr da pm

krasforever

IF-Dazzler

krasforever

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
wrng post

Edited by krasforever - 17 January 2013 at 6:39am

lovely7010

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely7010

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
its just amazing
so heart touching...
loved it

d3_rox

Goldie

d3_rox

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
It was an awesome OS...
I had tears in my eyes by the tm reached the end...
Beautifully written...
Rite more OS's..
Thanx 4 the PM!!

-Tehmina!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top