Sasural Simar Ka

we trust roli and sid

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A lot of rosid fans have stopped seeing ssk.even I have stopped watching ssk and hence the drop in trps.cvcs plz all we want is for sid to knw the truth abt roli soon.I dnt want premar to hide this truth from sid.premar should tell the truth to sid no matter wht roli says.u knw wht mausoji is right a piece of paper can't break rosid marriage.marriage is about trust and love.and so even if rosid get divorced their love wnt end.no piece of paper can seperate rosid.I trust my sid and roli.even though sid will be really angry at roli.he will never fall for naina.he can't love anyone except roli.I knw that most of us at first was angry and sad to see that sid did not believe roli word and thought that roli could cheat on him.I guess when u see stuffs like that specially when u see the person u love the most saying or doing something different anybody on their right mind would forget common sense.but then when I saw sid crying like that I forgot my anger I started crying for him.I just could not sid crying like that.I knw that sid has lost trust on roli.but he can't stop his love for her.he just can't.he wnt fall for naina no matter wht.I trust my sid.he might come across as a strong guy but his only weakness is roli.he can't live without roli.no matter wht fate throws in front of them.since the time he was rejected.he had this insecurity inside him.even when roli said she loves him he was still careful abt his love.I guess that explains why rosid did not had their magical scene its because he cared and loved her so much he did not wanted to do anything that might cause roli to get distant or hurt.he always tried to take care of her as he stil thinks of her as a kid.but sid should knw that roli is no longer a kid.she has grown up and now I can be sure that she loves him a lot
Now let's talk abt roli.with time roli character started to grow.and by each time her character development truly amazed me.roli was in love with sid even before she knew it as she was stil immature she could not grasp the difference between love and friendship.only after she got seperated from sid did she understand how much she loves him.but still we did not get to see that part of her.so through this track we finally get to see how much roli Loves and trust sid.hurting sid hurts her a lot too.I mean can u guys imagine how hard it is for roli on one side there is her husband and on other side the bright tension free future she wants to live with her family.would any girl go through this insult and humilation from their loved ones to get back the property.would any girl no matter if they love their husband or not would get divorced for the second time to get back peace and serenity for her in laws.no they wouldn't only roli would do such a thing.she trusts sid a lot to go through this divorce drama.she trust sid blindly.now let's see wether sid wil prove loyal to roli.I trust my sid.I trust my rosid.rosid will never seperate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree from u mishu di that sid never tried to come too close to roli he only came close when roli needed him when she was in any problem because he had a little insecurity in his mind that may be roli was not ready for that marital relationship and can get hurt or misunderstand or be distant from him if he tried to consummate or whatever it is but now both are on the stage that they can consummate without any objection or insecurity. and about before this track we always thought roli loves simar the most in her life even more than sid but now during this track we are getting to see another side of roli whose everything is his husband sid and literally she is doing all this for sid as for her she wants to see every person happy who relates to sid.
.she trusts sid a lot to go through this divorce drama.she trust sid blindly.now let's see wether sid wil prove loyal to roli.I trust my sid.I trust my rosid.rosid will never seperate.
dear pata nahi kyun i think sid will be so miffed by roli's behavior that he will not try to understand her hope any miracle happens and sid brain starts working truely i can't stand this track more than one more week hope next week premar will know the truth or this article is also fake like other roli to reveal her truth etc seriously the situation is getting worst day by day for roli every ones rude behavior BW family members are behaving very badly and all taunts how anyone can be so rude i think they are so selfish that they have even forgotten that roli saved there son's life, simar, and last but not the least she was the one who kept the evidence against khushi tried to save sankalp from marring khushi after going through all that humiliation please simar trust your sister and find the truth waiting for episodes after this divorce and specially that mangalsutra drama because i think after that everything will happen according to roli because many things have happened against her wishes so only one hope premar and may be sid also and simar and prem will sure stop sid if he become close to naina but for this they should come to know the truth first and these days there are no segments also so can't imagine what will happen after this...
.she trusts sid a lot to go through this divorce drama.she trust sid blindly.now let's see wether sid wil prove loyal to roli.I trust my sid.I trust my rosid.rosid will never seperate.
yes hope this time sid will prove roli's trust and love for him is right and will never break it whatever the situation is
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I share your opinion... Even though this is hard time in roli and siddhant's life.. it too shall pass... the divorce papers wont change the fact that they love each other... its only the time when roli tells everyone why she had to do all these things, it would start to get better.. 
savkatika thumbnail
Guyz something really good is going to happen.trust me on this.this track is going to complete our incomplete rosid.so be positive.rosid will be back with a bang.I grantee u that
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i cant say more to this, because you've already said it all...
and i can agree with you all...
i will see it only a test for them , i hopw and wish that they pass the test, if they pass it than it will show us that nothing and nobody can seperate them ...
i hope , when premar learns the truth out, they tell sid everything, he can pretend as he doesnt know, so he can protect and support roli without she knows...

i want only ROSID back and nothing more...
dont want to see them sad and crieng...
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
all we want is sid to knw the truth abt roli soon..
i dnt thnk simar n prem vl tell truth to sid...roli vl say didi meri kasam plz dnt tell sid ji... etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bt v dnt want naina's emotional support to sid...just thorw her out...
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are dont wory aisa kuch nahi hoga now all will go well as matarani is cumin next week to answer simar.i think simar will find the truth in this way and premar will support roli.they may even replace the real divorce papers with duplicate as veeru n khushi r illeterate.keep fingers crossed. thers a saying that har kali raat ke baad ek sunhari subah hoti hai.so i think very soon bw family and rosid will regain all that they hav lost whether it is wealth or baby or love or trust .i dont think naina will do anyhting.even is she tries she will fail.samajne wali baat hai naina mari flap hai.
savkatika thumbnail
Guyz trust me its just a bad phase right now very soon Matarani will come and hopefully premar will reveal the truth.guyz we have got to trust sid right and as prince said naina mati flop.no naina can ever come between rosid.something good wil cone for rosid so stay patient guyz
Dramacraze thumbnail
the track is little bit confusing...
savkatika thumbnail
hey guyz dnt worry i am sure later we will be thankfull for this track!hopefully cvcs have something good planned for us!i trust the cvcs so chill guyz!