Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

delnaz bashing urvashi left right and centre (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ashisvicky

ashisvicky

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Tweeted Delnaaz Irani today -
@DelnaazIrani - Just check India Forums and you will be delighted to see the threads about you. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=744 ''

@DelnaazIrani - You are the most fake contestant ever appeared in Bigg Boss History.You even surpassed your younger bro

@DelnaazIrani - Convey my regards to RODA aunty as she has lead by an example in sharing manners and behaviors to you and Bhaktiyar

Edited by ashisvicky - 18 January 2013 at 6:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "delnaz bashing urvashi left right and centre (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by silverbug

Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

yaar jo aik do fan bach gai hain dellu kay wo bhi khatam karkay hi sudhray gi

Delnaaz : "then no f*cking b*stard deserves to be my fan"

Did she really said that ShockedOuch
Please don't mind silverbug, even you swearing like dat , but they way i have been brought up , i feel offended if this language used in everyday conversation in front of me.EmbarrassedOuch

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 17 January 2013 at 11:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashisvickyMahek_No1

ashisvicky

ashisvicky

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Check the latest Delnaz's tweet

DelnaazIrani ?@DelnaazIrani

A Good Night to all of U including Haters. :) Sleep Tight but Chant ur favrt verses first. Ciao

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@DelnaazIrani - Convey my regards to RODA aunty as she has lead by an example in sharing manners and behaviors to you and Bhaktiyar

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.