Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged

News Details

Jaisheel has a special surprise for Suhasi
like   0  LIKE  0 COMMENTS  
Along with dance, Nach Baliye 5 is also about the romance, chemistry and nok-jhok between the celebrity couples.

Giving the nach jodis a chance to be together, every week we also see them do special nothings for each other. This week Jaisheel decided to steal the show limelight by expressing his love for his beloved wife Suhasi.

Our source from Nach Baliye 5 shares, "This week Jaisheel has a special gift for Suhasi. He has prepared Suhasi's favourite song. He wanted to do something special for her after her loving gesture for him in the last episode."

The source adds, "Suhasi could not hold back her tears after seeing this cute gesture of love by Jaisheel. Moreover, she was excited to see her parents sitting in the auidence and cheering loudly for them."

An emotional Suhasi says, "I was so happy when Jaisheel sang my favourite song for me. I am a music lover and have always wanted Jaisheel to play the guitar and sing for me like a rocketed."

To enjoy Jaisheel's performance and find out which is Suhasi's favourite song, don't forget to watch Nach Baliye 5, this Saturday-Sunday, at 9 PM only on STAR Plus.

| Thursday, January 17, 2013

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

mubikie91Ratuzakshaayairene_cbaubles..Anisha12..-VishaD-ViSaRunhalifax004..neelanjana--BimBim--desaitLadyFlamepreethi18-Nymphadora-sscomp32maanluvsgeetblue_anpikiiichuu-Ocean.eyes-Cutiepie Ranilove_karanabha.King-Of-Kingsrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Jaisheel has special surprise for Suhasi" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pou_luvs_ajs

Goldie

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Awww thts sooo sweet

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
wow..jay..soo sweet..really he is the best..can't wait for watch it..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
How sweet of Jaysheel. Can't wait for this week's episode now Big smile

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
That is so cute cant wait to see aw she cryed again

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
aww... thats soo cute .. god bless this pair .
suhasi is really lucky 

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
awww so sweet

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.