Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

RATAN--*STRENGTH THY NAME IS WOMAN* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Siggi , I am already using it ...And used it in Sneha's FANPAGE  created by me

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sneha-Wagh-Fan-Club/215494415135010

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RATAN--*STRENGTH THY NAME IS WOMAN* (Page 4)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Beautiful post piu<3 <3 N finally i hv found some1 who adores d bond between ratan n veera just like me:P :D n loved d delimma of ratan in case of veera i loved d name u gave to her 'little devil'suits d cute gal to a 'T' n me 2 love ratan's eyes n i literally end up crying everytime when i c her smile towards veera's acts<3 <3 n me 2 waiting 4 d day when ratan hugs d lil devil it would b amazing to watch<3 <3 Thans 4 sharing such a wonderful post love u*hugs*

JasmineHughe heTongue the choti Devil is AWESOME!! HAI NAWink aWWW I so love herEmbarrassed ..Am too waiting for Ratan to hug the little patakhiiiLOLHUGS to you tooEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XVIRUS

Beautiful Siggi , I am already using it ...And used it in Sneha's FANPAGE  created by me

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sneha-Wagh-Fan-Club/215494415135010

Thanks...FEEL FREE TO USEEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.