Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

RATAN--*STRENGTH THY NAME IS WOMAN* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

hi piu...amazing post..u perfectly described RATAN..she is so real..thanks to veera team for giving us such as strong female character.

@arti :  we r here LOL

Neilu.Hug.HugHugHugMy bodyguard...WE ARE HERELOL HI FIVE!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RATAN--*STRENGTH THY NAME IS WOMAN* (Page 3)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
nice post...this is my first comment in this forum too...

i'm totally in love with this show...actually i was fed up with the current shows and almost give up watching any shows on tv...but accidently got to see veera...n i must say it's a diffrnt show...refreshing,realistic and beautiful...

ratan is a strong woman totally different from the ideal bahus , mothers , daughters etc of television...firstly it shows that her life revolves around her husband sampooran and son ranvi...she was happy and her belief and love towards her husband means a lot for her...but one day she lost all her hopes and dreams..but even after that she stood up for her family...she manages all the duties of her husband...she take care of veera...it's difficult for her to take care of veera coz veera always reminds her the past...she loves veera but she cudn't express it freely...the actress playing ratan is a fantastic actress...her expressions r awsm...n the longing in her yes for her husband shows her pure love...she is a strong woman...a woman of substance...

and i love the kids...the little veera..Tongue...she is damn cute...and ranvi...he is a gem...wht an actor...n the grown up veera is so innocent...veera is such a good n realistic show among the other stereotypical dramas..just love it loads...

Edited by -sanaa- - 19 January 2013 at 1:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07manzilmukulnneeiill

joyvg

Goldie

joyvg

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
 you have just penned down my thoughts...Clap loved your post as i wow Ratan !

manzilmukul

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Wonderful post ClapThumbs Up !!

Edited by seelaks - 20 January 2013 at 3:03am

manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanaa-

nice post...this is my first comment in this forum too...
Thanks Sanaa...Here we meet againHug

i'm totally in love with this show...actually i was fed up with the current shows and almost give up watching any shows on tv...but accidently got to see veera...n i must say it's a diffrnt show...refreshing,realistic and beautiful...
@BOLD WORD!!

ratan is a strong woman totally different from the ideal bahus , mothers , daughters etc of television...firstly it shows that her life revolves around her husband sampooran and son ranvi...she was happy and her belief and love towards her husband means a lot for her...but one day she lost all her hopes and dreams..but even after that she stood up for her family...she manages all the duties of her husband...she take care of veera...it's difficult for her to take care of veera coz veera always reminds her the past...she loves veera but she cudn't express it freely...the actress playing ratan is a fantastic actress...her expressions r awsm...n the longing in her yes for her husband shows her pure love...she is a strong woman...a woman of substance...
Well said...YES! It is difficult for Ratan to accept Veera but her struggle to resist her charms is weakening day by day...

and i love the kids...the little veera..Tongue...she is damn cute...and ranvi...he is a gem...wht an actor...n the grown up veera is so innocent...veera is such a good n realistic show among the other stereotypical dramas..just love it loads...

Veera is like a CUTIE PIE...Wanna so pull her cheeks LOLLOL

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

you have just penned down my thoughts...Clap loved your post as i wow Ratan !

ThanksHug

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Wonderful post ClapThumbs Up !!

ThanksEmbarrassed

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post piu<3 <3 N finally i hv found some1 who adores d bond between ratan n veera just like me:P :D n loved d delimma of ratan in case of veera i loved d name u gave to her 'little devil'suits d cute gal to a 'T' n me 2 love ratan's eyes n i literally end up crying everytime when i c her smile towards veera's acts<3 <3 n me 2 waiting 4 d day when ratan hugs d lil devil it would b amazing to watch<3 <3 Thans 4 sharing such a wonderful post love u*hugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathamanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.