Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

RATAN--*STRENGTH THY NAME IS WOMAN* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

I have simply adored and loved this character and its amazing how everyday they keep highlighting another side of her personality that leaves you speechless and I'm in awe!

She's a woman with a golden heart... a great mother... an amazing human being!

JUST ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE HER ---WOMAN!! Her endurance,patience ,her flaws are so amicably blended that there is no hint of artificiality...ITS JUST SO REAL!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzeuphoricll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RATAN--*STRENGTH THY NAME IS WOMAN* (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
So true Piu... there's no fancy attributes attached to her character. She's like anyone of us who would get lost in the crowd yet in her own way she fights all the odds and stands out! She didn't allow herself to loose the battle against her destiny or her society. Neither did she hid herself somewhere inside her home when people tried to taint her reputation... she was undettered! She had the courage to defy them and ermerge out a winner!

In this male dominated society just by fulfilling her duties and by doing what's right, she's carving a place for herself, presenting an ideal image for the other females in similar situations to follow!

hinzll-Shilpa-llmanzilmukul

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum.

I love your post.

Ratan is an amazing woman, and I feel in love with her completely yesterday. She proved me wrong yesterday, I had been questioning her feelings regarding Veera and the way Ranvi feel for Veera, but what she had planned for Veera and the way she broke down yesterday put all my doudts to rest regarding her feelings about both Veera and Ranvi.

It takes amazing amount of strength and courage to do what she has been doing since her husband's truth came in front of her. Everyday there is a new battle to fight, but Ratan keeps getting up and keeps moving forward even as the everyday incidents and reminders threaten to bring her down.

I love the way the CVs are portraying Ratan, a woman of great substance, one who won't give in and hide in the corner, but will face life head on.

Sneha Wagh is doing a wonderful job of portraying this amazing character.

hinzeuphoricmanzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
piu Hug...are u watching the show????? its a beautiful show i totally love ranvi veera and ratan as u said Ratan is a powerful lady one who represents Indian woman iron willed someone who triumphs in spite of adversity or sorrow. Or maybe someone who triumphs because of her sorrows...truly a woman of substance...Embarrassed

once again a gr8 post looking forward for more and i hope the  dream that brought us here.comes true somedayWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzll-Shilpa-llmanzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hi piu...amazing post..u perfectly described RATAN..she is so real..thanks to veera team for giving us such as strong female character.

@arti :  we r here LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

So true Piu... there's no fancy attributes attached to her character. She's like anyone of us who would get lost in the crowd yet in her own way she fights all the odds and stands out! She didn't allow herself to loose the battle against her destiny or her society. Neither did she hid herself somewhere inside her home when people tried to taint her reputation... she was undettered! She had the courage to defy them and emerge out a winner!

@ BOLD...I love it hun..The way you described it...Yes INDEED no fancy attributes but she STANDS out totally...It is said that "one can be a part of the crowd ..but it takes guts to stand ou.."RATAN has those guts..Which makes her the woman she is...LOVE THAT!!

In this male dominated society just by fulfilling her duties and by doing what's right, she's carving a place for herself, presenting an ideal image for the other females in similar situations to follow!

SO TRUE!! She is carving a niche for herself as well as setting a STRONG EXAMPLE for others to follow...I am glad that she is not the TYPICAL WHIMPERING ONE..SHE IS JUST THE STRENGTH I HAD BEEN CRAVING TO WATCH ON TV...since very long...
Sorry for the late response..Work calls

Ouch

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Welcome to the forum.

I love your post.
ThanksHug

Ratan is an amazing woman, and I feel in love with her completely yesterday. She proved me wrong yesterday, I had been questioning her feelings regarding Veera and the way Ranvi feel for Veera, but what she had planned for Veera and the way she broke down yesterday put all my doudts to rest regarding her feelings about both Veera and Ranvi.
She is a mother at first ..A WOMAN..and a woman .It is said for a woman , "Manonukula kshamadhatri priyah dharampatni..." which means she is the one who FORGIVES...Though adament yet her heart is of GOLD!!

It takes amazing amount of strength and courage to do what she has been doing since her husband's truth came in front of her. Everyday there is a new battle to fight, but Ratan keeps getting up and keeps moving forward even as the everyday incidents and reminders threaten to bring her down.
EXACTLY!!It is this BATTLE which forms the CRUX of her character...

I love the way the CVs are portraying Ratan, a woman of great substance, one who won't give in and hide in the corner, but will face life head on.

Sneha Wagh is doing a wonderful job of portraying this amazing character.

AGREED !! WORD !!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

piu Hug...are u watching the show????? its a beautiful show i totally love ranvi veera and ratan as u said Ratan is a powerful lady one who represents Indian woman iron willed someone who triumphs in spite of adversity or sorrow. Or maybe someone who triumphs because of her sorrows...truly a woman of substance...Embarrassed

once again a gr8 post looking forward for more and i hope the  dream that brought us here.comes true somedayWink

HugHugHug My chotu Govinda Me here re.Just started watching to kill boredom...and get my sanity back LOLLOL.I am so hoping our dreams Hugcome true But Ratan just made me feel for her yaar..I am in LOVE with herEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.