Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

yep it sure is a necessity. Guys need someone to clean up after them.TongueLOL
what about guy-guy marraige Tongue who will clean up and who's gonna dirty it all LOL
With the dwidling female numbers better get ready to face the new reality dude LOL

the relevant numbers here are guys looking for gals versus gals looking for guys.LOL The rest  will have to either get by without housekeeping or have more housekeeping than they can use.LOL

by the way, you can always arbitrage countries. The female population in the US exceeds that of males.Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Marriage is a necessity? (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
throwing the  baby out with the bathwater 

Edited by _Angie_ - 30 January 2013 at 10:47am

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Prometeus

^hmm...everybody wanna ride..Confused now a days shortage of people willing to settle ...and bumpy road pe wearing a helmet is very imp ...lolLOL Last week only I told to my cosin bro n UK, When I was ur age I was riding a bicycle, not P#$@.    Ouch
scared to settle is more like it . A guy I know complains that he gets beatn up by his wifeyShocked Ouch
When asked why he put up with it he said that she would go to the balcony and start shouting at the top of her voice. This chap did not want to atract unnecessary stares from the neighbours therefore bore all indignities. Besides people only made fun of him and none took him seriously. At times she wouldnt even offer him any food Ouch

poor guy... but depending on wife to give you food is ridiculous.. there are 100s of food shops around.. he can just go and buy himself food.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...not really a necessity but isnt bad either!!!
Whats the being deal in marriage ceremonies and getting blessed...
But hun social pressures shouldnt be a part of it!!
Like necessarily getting married...
Parents want us to give the happiness,love and togetherness even if they are not present with us..

rini_kat

IF-Rockerz

rini_kat

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
This is clearly depend on ones persevearence...If he/she is a society thing want to lead life gracefully in a society...then obviously marriage is necessity to him/her...

To me main aim of the life is to live beautifully happily and peacefully...More to it feel contended...If one can feel contended without marrying but living in his/her ones way...then I feel there is no need to marry...Honestly I think to seal a relation ship with the life partner there is no need to be married...Marriage is nothing to do with commitment...If chanting some prayers and doing pheras around file could seal the relation ship for a lifetime then there would have been no divorce and broken marriage...Yes marriage give one a sense of security financially and socially nothing more...

drummedup

drummedup

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

This is clearly depend on ones persevearence...If he/she is a society thing want to lead life gracefully in a society...then obviously marriage is necessity to him/her...

To me main aim of the life is to live beautifully happily and peacefully...More to it feel contended...If one can feel contended without marrying but living in his/her ones way...then I feel there is no need to marry...Honestly I think to seal a relation ship with the life partner there is no need to be married...Marriage is nothing to do with commitment...If chanting some prayers and doing pheras around file could seal the relation ship for a lifetime then there would have been no divorce and broken marriage...Yes marriage give one a sense of security financially and socially nothing more...

@BOLD: THAT is my problem! I do want to live a graceful life in the society without being married. And that's going to take me a lot of effort to please the society to accept me that way? So probably a big bang position in life is a necessity for my peaceful existence, so I can give something to the society and ask for my graceful mingling with it and peace of mind in return.Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

rini_kat

IF-Rockerz

rini_kat

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

@BOLD: THAT is my problem! I do want to live a graceful life in the society without being married. And that's going to take me a lot of effort to please the society to accept me that way? So probably a big bang position in life is a necessity for my peaceful existence, so I can give something to the society and ask for my graceful mingling with it and peace of mind in return.Geek

Can't help that is the society thing.There will always be some old-fashioned conservative people in society  who will always think marriage as the purest sacred thing that can happen to human-kind... and this can't be changed...One thing that can be done is not to care about society...and walk forward with ur life if one want to live at his/her own way...

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drummedup

Can't help that is the society thing.There will always be some old-fashioned conservative people in society  who will always think marriage as the purest sacred thing that can happen to human-kind... and this can't be changed...One thing that can be done is not to care about society...and walk forward with ur life if one want to live at his/her own way...

Just out of curiosity, how would you know that something is good for you or not, till you try it?

It is so easy to blame society for everything, a human made society, and yet we question it's existence? Why only follow some rules (in this case marriage) of the society and not all?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top