Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by _Angie_

Is this what you are missing ! ? Long live evolution ! LOL 

LOL come on, get off the high horse and stop horsing around.LOL
^save horse, ride a chupacabraLOL

oh, i was thinking of settling down once i was done with all the ridingWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Marriage is a necessity? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prometeus

Originally posted by _Angie_

Is this what you are missing ! ? Long live evolution ! LOL 

LOL come on, get off the high horse and stop horsing around.LOL
^save horse, ride a chupacabraLOL

oh, i was thinking of settling down once i was done with all the ridingWinkLOL

^hmm...everybody wanna ride..Confused now a days shortage of people willing to settle ...and bumpy road pe wearing a helmet is very imp ...lolLOL Last week only I told to my cosin bro n UK, When I was ur age I was riding a bicycle, not P#$@.    Ouch

BirdieNumNum

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged

^hmm...everybody wanna ride..Confused now a days shortage of people willing to settle ...and bumpy road pe wearing a helmet is very imp ...lolLOL Last week only I told to my cosin bro n UK, When I was ur age I was riding a bicycle, not P#$@.    Ouch
scared to settle is more like it . A guy I know complains that he gets beatn up by his wifeyShocked Ouch
When asked why he put up with it he said that she would go to the balcony and start shouting at the top of her voice. This chap did not want to atract unnecessary stares from the neighbours therefore bore all indignities. Besides people only made fun of him and none took him seriously. At times she wouldnt even offer him any food Ouch

LovelyPlanet

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

scared to settle is more like it . A guy I know complains that he gets beatn up by his wifeyShocked Ouch
When asked why he put up with it he said that she would go to the balcony and start shouting at the top of her voice. This chap did not want to atract unnecessary stares from the neighbours therefore bore all indignities. Besides people only made fun of him and none took him seriously. At times she wouldnt even offer him any food Ouch

poor guy...& like this emotional hathyachaaar stories never end...!!!Ouch

peridot.

peridot.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _twilight_

It is a matter of personal experience. Those who have had a pleasant experience in their family life (parents and other close relatives) would look forward to it and those who have had to face some adverse conditions would be wary of getting into similar situations. Like any other partnership the success would depend on what each one brings into it.

ya sure, but you're missing something here. Folks back in WWI had great experience too using just horses and bayonetsLOL. See, you have to evolve with the times, go for new technology, new ideas, know what I mean?WinkLOL
Are you suggesting that marriage is comparable to horses and bayonets Confused and how is sleeping around with different partners comparable to new technology Confused

peridot.

peridot.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged

If the wife is fair skinned that should be some consolation or that guy

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged

If the wife is fair skinned that should be some consolation or that guy
Oh sure why not . The world would look upto him for having a gori chitti biwi. If she beats him up black and blue he should be manly to tolerate that Wacko
Why do people tolerate violence at all Confused

Vinzy

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged

It is a matter of personal experience. Those who have had a pleasant experience in their family life (parents and other close relatives) would look forward to it and those who have had to face some adverse conditions would be wary of getting into similar situations. Like any other partnership the success would depend on what each one brings into it.

ya sure, but you're missing something here. Folks back in WWI had great experience too using just horses and bayonetsLOL. See, you have to evolve with the times, go for new technology, new ideas, know what I mean?WinkLOL
Are you suggesting that marriage is comparable to horses and bayonets Confused and how is sleeping around with different partners comparable to new technology Confused

I was not comparing one with another. I was making a point about IDEAS, specifically how new and better ideas have supplanted older ones. There's something called critical reading, you know.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top