Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Some funny thoughts by Experianced peoples:-

Marriage tip: Don't

Marriage is like a late night phone call. You get a ring and then you wake up. Tongue

marriage? no thanks I can't mate in captivity... LOL

Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her master'sTongue

Marriage tip: When times get tough, never tell a woman she needs to "sacrifice." Women do not like this term. Always say "prioritize."

The first rule of Marriage Club is there will be a million new rules once you join Marriage Club.

Marriage: finding that special someone you want to annoy the rest of your life

Marriage is not a word, its a sentence, a life sentence.

Any relationship before marriage is just training.

Marriage... a relationship between a person who's always right and her husband.

Marriage in America is just an attempt to make the other person feel like they can't cheat.

and more...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Marriage is a necessity? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by epiphany.

Matrimony is a religious and social obligation for all. Women get more pressurized because everybody needs them to have high order homemaking skills. It's sad. But for anyone who does not succumb to this pressure I don't see why a simple alliance of two people who'd come around to be committed for life and have a family together is a bad prospect. It's quite needed by most of us deep down. But a lot of us don't need a spouse and a couple children and a suburban house when we're well into our thirties. It's a matter of perspective that way. That way, marriage is indeed not a necessity. But then again, it's not always that simple now, is it? 

Please don't change both your username and DP at the same time, it took me a moment to recognize you.

I won't change my username for at least a year now. But I cannot promise the same about my display picture. LOL

-Swetha-

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Matrimony is a religious and social obligation for all. Women get more pressurized because everybody needs them to have high order homemaking skills. It's sad. But for anyone who does not succumb to this pressure I don't see why a simple alliance of two people who'd come around to be committed for life and have a family together is a bad prospect. It's quite needed by most of us deep down. But a lot of us don't need a spouse and a couple children and a suburban house when we're well into our thirties. It's a matter of perspective that way. That way, marriage is indeed not a necessity. But then again, it's not always that simple now, is it? 

Please don't change both your username and DP at the same time, it took me a moment to recognize you.

I won't change my username for at least a year now. But I cannot promise the same about my display picture. LOL

Your epiphany is gonna last an year? Shocked LOL

I don't have a problem with change, but don't change both at a time, so that you are recognizable through either one of them. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-epiphany.FreshDaisy

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
If you'd rather not be unfairly discriminated by American tax laws, it sure is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn-Carrie-

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
No.. Marriage is not a necessity !

Yeh only un logon k lye necessity hai jo religion say attached hain ya jo log kehtay hain k hamare Burhapey mei hamare bachay sahara banengay so shadi kr letay hain..D'ohROFL Wow..Clap Wat a logic ! LOL

Arey bhai life only 1 dafa hi milti hai.. is ko enjoy kro pooray freedom k sath..LOL ab biwi bachoon ka siyapa q daley..D'oh sirf shadi hi zindagi ka motive nahi hoti..Confused han kuch logon ki yeh zaroorat ban jati hai bt iska matlab yeh nahi k jo shadi nahi karna chahta usay bhi force kia jaye..Dead mujhko toh boht hi gussa aaata hai jab apko pressurize kia jata hai k shadi kr lo..Angry shadi kb krogay..D'oh

Bhai life maine jeeni hai.. meri life hai.. mai shadi krun ya na krun.. apko kya masla hai..Angry

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 23 January 2013 at 4:52am

Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
^ You posted in DM! Shocked Good post BTW! Big smile Sounds like a rant though, did anyone bug you for marriage?

-Swetha-

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

^ You posted in DM! Shocked Good post BTW! Big smile Sounds like a rant though, did anyone bug you for marriage?

He is desi. If not now, he will be harangued for marriage sometime or another. LOL

I've always felt marriage is an outdated institution. For those who want to and do get married, I'm happy for them. But it is not necessary nor is it the right path for everybody. Personally, I don't see the point in marriage. I don't want to get married, nor do I foresee myself wanting to do so anytime in the future. I never say never though, for you never really ever know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-moomin4455

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Lol.. FT Actually mjhe laga k mjhe yahaaan post karna chahye so kr dia.. coz mai boht relate karta hun is topic say..Embarrassed

Yes all da Bazurgz bug me..Ouch

Woh toh shukar hai mera abhi bara bhai hai so mai isilye abhi tak bacha hua hun..LOL

Bt Mera bara bhai shadi ko nahi manta so sub log meri shadi per aa jatey hain..D'oh Bara bhai manta nahi so chotay ki karwa detay hain.. Wah wah.. Maine aise kya gunah kr dia jo mujh masoom per aisa zulm kr rahe ho...LOL

Yahaan tak k Mom bhi yehi kehti hain k teri mai pehlay krwa dungi..Ouch mjhe apna pota poti dekhnay hain..D'oh bara beta toh karta nahi so teri pehlay krwa dungi.. Cry

Mjhe to bache zara bhi nahi pasand.. boht chillam chilli karte hain..D'oh mai toh filhal baat ko taal deta hun bt 3-4 saal baad i dunno sub log mera kya haal krengay..Ouch

Khair shadi to mai nahi karnay wala jab tak mai khud na chahun nd woh hona nahi,,LOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 23 January 2013 at 11:08pm

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top