Supernatural
Supernatural

India-Forums

8X10 Torn and Frayed Written Update (Page 2)

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

I'd disagree a bit with that part actually... he's been pretty useful in developing the demon TNTs and deciphering a bit of the tablet as well... as for the sulking, he was a senior in high school, about to go on to the college of his dreams and he had his whole life ahead of him that he had worked insanely hard for.. all of that was just snatched away from him in a flash so I'd say a spot of sulking is given. 

Not to say that I don't respect your opinion though, because I totally do :) I'm just prone to butting in and tossing in my two cents so don't mind me! xD

I totally get your point and understand it too. I don't say that the sulking is 'unfair'. Its sure not easy when life throws crap at you and everything goes out of gear. When I said he can probably sulk less, I meant he can perhaps deal with the fact that this now his life a lot better than what is being shown to us. Chuck, when he was a prophet did deal with his fate better than how Kevin is dealing at the moment. Sure, Kevin did discover how to make demon bombs and deciphered stuff from tablet but when he came into picture since episode one of this season, I kinda expected a lot from him and he showed that potential too but down a few episode, he seems have become distraught. Its not about the work he did, its about him.  All in all, I'm saying is Kevin is stronger than what is being portrayed about him. 

@Italics : I didn't mind that at all. That's how great discussions begin! And I respect your opinions too. :) 

Edited by herms_angel - 20 January 2013 at 12:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt-Mystery-Ephemera

Jyotimena IF-Rockerz
Jyotimena
Jyotimena

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Really nyc WU:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
finally, caught up with the episode... these AXN broadcasters... na... i tell u Wacko
first of all, again a sam and dean fight with sam wanting to have a life of his own and dean taking him for granted Ouch  samandriel's torture at the hands of crowley and vigo was painful i love the way, cass makes his appearances... with a swish and swash kinda sound... and dean's reactions...
they end up sharing a kiss.
( psst... they end up sharing more... Wink
photo censored.gif
) moving on... i was heartbroken when cass was ordered to kill samandriel...Broken Heart the only bright moment in the epi was cass bringing sam, dean together and sam choosing to join dean instead of amelia... 

Edited by flutterby - 09 February 2013 at 3:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
the episode was very very gloomy...
samandriel was cute..sad for him thoughOuch

but i loved the part were sam decided to move on...
don't get me wrong i want them to have a normal apple pie life..i really want...
but at the moment the boys have no luxury called time...Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index