Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Everyone used to call me the "lucky one" because my forum was 1)Peaceful 2)More of fun 3)Lovely. I don't want to tell them, "Come, See how has it become!"

I am addressing some important issues here. I request everyone to please read them, before jumping on me, blaming the opposite "party".

1. Posts relating to LOOKS of actors: Looks is something no one can help! Its the inherited genes that make you look cute/beautiful/a bit bad! We, as forum members, have absolutely NO right to comment on somebody's appearances, especially a child's. Henceforth, no such posts would be allowed. RESPECT the actors.

2. You are not a TRUE Hiran fan, I am! : This is one funny thing that I have seen in the recent days! How can we decide that the opposite person is CERTAINLY not a HiRan fanConfused Just because the person supports one post, doesnt support another? I mean for those who do decide, please teach me, because I am incapable of blatantly saying that someone is not a HiRan fanErmm. Guys, DON'T decide for someone else! We can't just divide the fans into groups! "Naksh/Hiran fans".. "Oh, you like Karan more than Hina- you are not a Naksh fan" Shocked! Dont do that. Keep members to themselves.

3. For Hina, she is the only Lead : Firstly, Yrkkh is a show with a HUGE cast. The show would be incomplete without MANY people. None of us is an "antaryaami" here. We DON'T know what someone is thinking! Hina and Karan BOTH are the leads. The show is nowhere without BOTH of them! Besides the two, there are SEVERAL other onscreen as well as OFFSCREEN characters who have made the show what it is! FOUR years is not a small thing. It is because of everyone's efforts! And everyone KNOWS it. So lets not think that Hina thinks she is the only lead.

4. Karan is shy BUT Hina overpowers him! : Karan is a matured man. He is married now, I doubt he would give anyone the right to OVERpower him! He can speak and so can Hina. NO one is taking other's rights. Even if someone is, WE CAN'T SAY, because we don't know! And we are NO ONE to JUDGE! Both of them are intelligent human beings, and share a co-ordial relationship. Let us not make such remarks and break that bond.

Lastly, GIVE RESPECT to GET RESPECT.

Respect views. As I have already said, if you don't like a post, don't comment on it.

It is sad to see the forum fighting like this.
-Stuti.

p.s You need to give the moderators a minimum of 24-48 hours to work. I have an important year going on, please don't expect instant action :) You can always PM me/*Resham*, and REPORT. We will sort issues as soon as we can. But, give
us some time.

Edited by -Stutz- - 16 January 2013 at 11:49pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

liyana5KCarlaNaksHiranShuzAnamika_nakshgeetu_naksh*Dev.*Ritu-_Amina_nivedha_123christiandior.RiyafiveANN91hiranrocksNakshian4vershruthi.sweety..Laxmi..Pal_hina4everkala_09_Rasha_maha_femir4everkumarandilsDhoxisona_nakshshayal1436.Antique_Piece.lafangi_Mahijanhavi58saru.gpree4ruammu4uYum_SRSaraa.SuckerPunch.-Araina-Tarantallegrasnowflake.-Jwalamukhi-GUNNER..Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: Read, EVERYONE!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Much needed Stuti. Thank you. I always try to follow rules.
Thank you.
P.S. - How Many Warnings u will post?ROFL

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Thank you.
Ya, I can see that Stern Smile
Anyways, I will post till I am supposed toLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
nice post :)
I follow the rules :-)
Thank u :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liyana5-Stutz-

Pal_hina4ever

IF-Rockerz

Pal_hina4ever

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Thnk u.hope ths post helps in maintaining peace in forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liyana5-Stutz-

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Thank you.
Ya, I can see that Stern Smile
Anyways, I will post till I am supposed toLOL
oye, dont make facesErmm i follow themLOL.

Good Luck Keep it up!LOL

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
thanks..:)

kool535

kool535

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Read it. And will follow it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top