Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Really this is height of nonsense creatives giving us..

This we got it Nimrit has lost memory of the past trauma..has become blind..deaf in her mission save Amrit..

yesterday's Epi this was hard to digest Nimrit concern for Yug.Shocked

i was like what the nonsense...in front of her husband who she well knows dislike because of what he did to her..Mahaan Nimrit worried about his bruises and  asks him to come with her to hospital for treatment..Wacko

This must Bow to the creatives mindblowing ideas to make Nimrit so Mahaan..like krithika said in her reply in the update post  from the bold Nimrit to the imaginable Mahaan Nimrit..

Enough now cant take this stupidity anymore..they better do something fast or else TRP will keep decreasing..

Its a relief creatives have not butchered Agam..Tej characters ..at least they are believable...hope they dont try their nonsense uncreative ideas on them...

One more thing missing mr oberoi presence in the show now..they better get his bail fast also ..if it can happen for Amrit then why not him..

Edited by saveeta24 - 16 January 2013 at 10:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

un786gowrisarajpreetokrithikasanasuya43snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Enough Now .." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
acha . consider yourself in placxe of nimrit . it is a fact that relationships are no weak . they are strong as much as it can alter the decission of god . reminding you of savitri story . so , this sisterly concern is nothing . wouldnot you help your sister who though was mean at a time but is now requiring your help . forget that you know the activities of amrit and than think again . . . .

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Yes Nice post saveeta totally agree with you..if CV's doing like this to make The show long..I prefer like what you said: they better do something fast or else TRP will keep decreasing..
yesterday's Epi this was hard to digest Nimrit concern for Yug.Shocked

i was like what the nonsense...in front of her husband who she well knows dislike because of what he did to her

Edited by Ahlem - 17 January 2013 at 4:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24krithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@Akshay..Definitely a family bond is strong when there is no jealousy among siblings..trust is there..affection..family values.caring etc..

Well savitri ..satyavan story is totally different from these two siblings..savitri wanted her husband life back from God..here its revenge..hatred and love..forgiveness..one sister defies God and the other prays to God for the well being of her sister..

Coming to your question if i was in Nimrit's place then my answer is no way i will put forward a helping hand to such a sister..its not like she has snatched my fav purse..outfit that i will hate her for this and not help..

Here its about my life.she attempted murder on me..due to this i lost everything..my happiness.. my identity..after such a trauma how can i trust same person even blood related..she did not think twice to let go of my hand and shows how much she hates me..

I believe in live and let live..she chose a path where she is getting tortured then go to the authorities for help..if my door is closed for her there are others open for help... the needed institutions who help such women..let me live my life  and she lives hers as per her wish..

Btw here i was talking about Nimrit concern for Yug.its nonsense..if i was Nimrit that guy would have got no entry in my house esp if my husband dont like nor trust him  at all...

Edited by saveeta24 - 17 January 2013 at 7:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundalrajpreetokrithikas

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you savee. Nice post , well written.

saveeta24rajpreetokrithikas

rajpreeto

Goldie

rajpreeto

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Agree with you Saveeta. This track is so annoying
I am just sticking to Wu's and still getting pissed off

saveeta24anasuya43krithikas

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode started well and went down ...Shocked

i do not want to comment ,because of ...3/4 of episode ...Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Well said Savee..

What these CT's thinks us fools..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.