Fashion and Beauty

Online shopping?

Berenice thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Know of some good sites?
I love this site, but I would like to know of some others as good as wholesale-orders.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anirudh123 thumbnail
I saw that site, gorgeous collections of clothes, jewels etc.
Berenice thumbnail
Originally posted by: anirudh123

I saw that site, gorgeous collections of clothes, jewels etc.

Yeah..any other site with good clothes,shoes??😳
Surabhi_G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are so many online stores from where you do shopping of clothes accessories and jewelry. Some of the stores like eBay, amazon, Myntra provide all type of  products you required.
Ruby stone is known as the King of gems, in Sanskrit it is called as ?Ratanraj?. It is a beautiful red color stone that is used in jewelery to make it more beautiful. Multistone ruby jewellery is one of the most valued stone like diamond, sapphires, and emeralds. Ruby stone's purity depends on the clarity of the stones. It's red color symbolizes love, passion, emotions and determination. This precious stone is mostly worn by people born in the month of July, and under the zodiac sign of Cancer. It is believed that Ruby stone brings prosperity, and happiness into their lives. Star Ruby Jewellery is known to be a top quality ruby, as it is a rare variety ruby gemstone. The stone is of red color, and also is available in different shades of red, from pinkish red to purple red. Pure red and pigeon red are the most popular and in-demand ruby stone colors. The price of ruby jewellery depends on your selected color, shapes, designs and quality. 
singhnavneet thumbnail

Shop Online Apparels @ NuPinch(dot)com

Your shopping assistant for online shopping for men's & women's clothing & apparels, shoes, sunglasses & Accessories. NuPinch helps you Find, Compare, Buy, Recommend: All From the Convenience of your Home. For more info visit here: nupinch(dot)com.

Edited by singhnavneet - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All online shopping links go here :)

Topic closed .
bhavin.sgindia thumbnail
I think you can getting number of online shopping sites which gives different facilities as compared to each other...
vshah1585 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yuvastyle.com is offering great offer on women shoes and clothes.
Berenice thumbnail
Originally posted by: vshah1585

Yuvastyle.com is offering great offer on women shoes and clothes.

thank u,desr!
AelicKaran thumbnail
Definitely yes, i would like to do an online shopping to shop variety types of cosmetics products, clothes and other types of fashion accessories. Because, online shopping offers to purchase those items in discount price with standard brand.