Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
It doesn't matter if it was short Saffi it was still great! I still feel so bad for Aarti after what Prashant did to her. Awww and now here's poor Yash who likes Arpita, but she has a boyfriend. When Yash said they both liked each other, did he mean that Arpita also liked him in the way that he liked her even though she had a boyfriend? 

I wonder if Aarti will play matchmaker for Yash or try to talk to Arpita about Yash just to keep herself occupied with something other than thinking of Prashant? 

Poor Aarti just wants a little love and affection and even when a stranger like Yash shows that he cares, it makes her feel a little better. But I guess with being an orphan and then being scorned by Prashant, it took a great hit to her self confidence. I hope Yash and Aarti manage to become each other's friends and help each other heal their wounds. 

P.S. I love the fun banter between Yash and Aarti! Super update once again Clap

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Saffi,

read the two update ( 3rd and 4th ) at a go
LOVED IT VERY MUCH
Loved the fact ... yash is our arati's savior
Arati is hurt yet fighting out with Yash about Arpita -- very interesting
I can see Arya .. slowly falling in love in next update
AWESOME UPDATE
CONTINUE FRIEND

lulujjjj

Koolsmile IF-Rockerz
Koolsmile
Koolsmile

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Em jealous right now, everyone can see those awesome promos n I can't Cry
Because YT is blocked here at my place Cry

lulujjjj

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Saffi ,
sorry re
forgot to mention about PROMO
AWESOME FRIEND

lulujjjj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Chapter Six

"She has a boyfriend Aarti."

Her mouth fell open, her eyes widened, and she felt like she had just received the biggest shock of her life.

"What?" she instantly yelped.

Yash looked back towards the road, trying to avoid looking at her.

"It isn't like that. She... she's trying to convince her parent's. It's a long story Aarti. She liked this guy a year ago and he liked her too. She told her parent's about him... now the bigger problem is to convince her parent's that she doesn't want to be with him. They really like him," he said with difficulty.

Aarti's eyes got even wider. It was hard to register what had just happened. She had been expecting Yash to say that he didn't have the courage to ask her to be with him, but what just happened was completely unexpected. Arpita had a boyfriend. This was more complicated than she thought.

She could tell from the tone of his voice that Arpita's situation really hurt him.

"And she likes you for sure?" Aarti tried to confirm.

Yash nodded. "Yeah."

Aarti had a bewildered expression on her face for a moment. "Okay... wait, so have you two done anything while she was in this relationship?" she questioned curiously, remembering that he had a condom in his wallet.

Yash looked annoyed that she would ask such a thing, and then finally shook his head.  

"No."

Aarti didn't believe him.

"You had a condom in your wallet," Aarti finally said, pestering him to confess.

Yash glanced at Aarti, clearly shocked. "How do you know that?" he asked rudely.

Aarti looked away from him. She could feel her cheeks burn. "I saw you give it to Prateek," she told him casually.

"Well then, it's none of your business," he replied coldly.

Her vulnerable heart felt like his ice cold words had pierced through it. She felt the tears return to her eyes. Of course it wasn't her business. Nothing was. Prashant didn't think it was her business that he had an affair going on with another girl either.

"Don't cry," he said softly, causing her to turn around and face him again.

"You know what Yash, nobody thinks I'm worth it. Nobody thinks I'm good enough to be told anything to. So why should you be any different?" she asked him, the pain evident in her voice.

She knew that she was being dramatic, but right now she really did feel worthless. She had nobody in this world. The only close friends she had were Prashant, Mansi and Sunita. She couldn't tell Mansi. Her best friend would just give her an "I told you so" lecture. Sunita wouldn't even care, she loved her and Prashant's pairing so much that she'd definitely blame Aarti somehow for not being able to get back together with Prashant. And Prashant... she couldn't go to him and ask him to comfort her. She'd only want him more. Here she had thought that she might find a friend in Yash, but she was proven wrong once more. There really was nobody in her life, and there couldn't ever be.

"It isn't my duty to tell you," he told her flatly. "I hope you understand that."

Aarti glared at Yash. And to think she had softened up towards him. She almost forgot how rude he was being the other day. No. All guys were assholes.

"Whatever," she said angrily, and looked away from him. "I want to go home."

"Alright," Yash told her quietly.

She looked down at her phone and stared at Prashant's number.

It had only been a few hours and she already missed the warmth of his skin against hers, she already pined to have his strong arms around her body once more. She craved his kisses, his touches. She missed her Prashant. She wanted him back.

To make up for it, she decided to text Prashant.

I miss you.

They drove the rest of the way in silence, and Prashant didn't reply to her text. Aarti wondered if he was with Nida? The thought was painful. But she needed to hear from him, whether he was with Nida or not. She bit her lip.

"Yash," she said nervously, looking up at him. "Can we go to Nida's house?"

Yash looked at her angrily. "Are you out of your mind? You're going home," he yelled, clearly annoyed.

"Why are you making my decisions for me?" she snapped.

"Because I'm the one driving this car!"

"Alright then, I'll get out!"

She was about to remove her seatbelt when Yash placed his hand on top of hers to stop her.

"Aarti, just be quiet! I'm dropping you home."

The rest of the way was quiet, neither of them spoke to the other. Aarti just closed her eyes and leaned against the window, lost in memories of Prashant.

Once he dropped her home, she left the car silently, not bothering to thank him. She knew it was rude, but she could care less right now

She tried dialing Prashant's number as soon as she entered her room, but it reached voicemail. Depressed, she plopped down on her bed and cried herself to sleep, ready to try again in the morning.

--

Precap:  Three months later, in the new semester, Aarti and Yash coincidentally get locked up in the same classroom for an entire night. The last time they spoke to each other was that upsetting night in his car.

--

It's shorter than the last one! I'm very, very sorry! I tried to make it up to you guys with a precap and super fast updates. I guess some things will need to be sacrificed for the sake of fast updates right? I'll try and make the next one longer! I'm also sorry that I haven't replied to your comments. I will get to them... in the meantime, enjoy the chapter and post more comments!

Edited by ilovepyaar - 29 January 2013 at 1:31am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini2010ishupadma03rac08cynthiagemketki61Shwtygmhatcher-GuruLicious-pallavisarkarsanj1905Chit15J12L85keerthus.9Sunrio80elanpremiqwerty012Kranti58amandasookooPopo.PiiedarrishForeverAarYanilan_kart92Gkathriaakansha412ksendisha_rajdevrakenduvadanasita_ramapadmavarmjht_admirer*Maleena*MulaDeepaavengParu_scorpiodreamsMissPurpleFreakrutu83kdsubsKittya_Cullenksfan2ashGC_arjaAlameluns1970sweet_angel27Shashi1984Josmi01pvejaniluv_lvndrnirmalac99KS1000Leevi05nan0102sb1410sara1990PrincessAshVik..Comrade4eva..RA17MSN_VannysallybabylulujjjjDeepti1808FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsKrishnaluv94.vrshn.-Zahra15-fatima_FMKoolsmilesaf24shalini28BDayGal-11Janmaha9caller123Euphoria.gcluvSaiSSaraliciousKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkiAngel_Luvtaahir004kmfan_2goldenmoon

Deepaaveng Goldie
Deepaaveng
Deepaaveng

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
u r gr8 writer Clap

keep it up

Heartfiction story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaarSaiS

fatima_FM IF-Rockerz
fatima_FM
fatima_FM

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
awesome update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index