Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Someone here pointed out that Pankuri doesn't wear a mangalustra (sp?) Confused and it's probably because PaYa hadn't officially lived as husband/wife not really in the true sense accepted each other as spouses. They've been in the friendship zone WinkLOL.

Now that they've declared their love for each other Embarrassed, I would really like to see Adi gift Pankuri a mangalustra (again, sp?) and put it on her. Big smile I just feel that symbolism would mean a lot, and that simple gesture would make their new husband/wife bond so much sweeter Embarrassed It could be a late LATE wedding gift to her, and I KNOW it would mean a lot to her Tongue

Maybe he could adorn her with sindoor again, this time less aggressively LOL and one that doesn't result in a slap from her, but maybe one that produces a sweet kiss?! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Anyways, just two small, sweet things I would like to see when they start their official married lives Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1manju-shreeelgeeRSZRsuperbuffon15meriyaarSpotdiyah_usvioletshineshesherkobitaanusha.cochinhateme2preethi18xaviara-Gunjan-f.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A LATEE Wedding Gift" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Swarna, if you observe minutely, you can find the sindoor.

I am not sure about mangalsutra.

Living together or not, somebody wears mangalsutra till she is denying

The marriage like Avantika.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeRSZR

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Swarna, if you observe minutely, you can find the sindoor.

I am not sure about mangalsutra.

Living together or not, somebody wears mangalsutra till she is denying

The marriage like Avantika.

I've noticed the sindoor. It's tiny, haha. I'd still like Adi to redo her sindoor Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
nice idea yaar..it will be typical panku style as she is so traditionalSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RSZRhateme2sharna2k6

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Good idea

RSZRhateme2

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Someone here pointed out that Pankuri doesn't wear a mangalustra (sp?) Confused and it's probably because PaYa hadn't officially lived as husband/wife not really in the true sense accepted each other as spouses. They've been in the friendship zone WinkLOL.

Now that they've declared their love for each other Embarrassed, I would really like to see Adi gift Pankuri a mangalustra (again, sp?) and put it on her. Big smile I just feel that symbolism would mean a lot, and that simple gesture would make their new husband/wife bond so much sweeter Embarrassed It could be a late LATE wedding gift to her, and I KNOW it would mean a lot to her Tongue

Maybe he could adorn her with sindoor again, this time less aggressively LOL and one that doesn't result in a slap from her, but maybe one that produces a sweet kiss?! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Anyways, just two small, sweet things I would like to see when they start their official married lives Embarrassed

I thought about it also Tongue 
Nice Post Sharna ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RSZRhateme2sharna2k6

RSZR

RSZR

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
hayee that would be soo cute...Embarrassed

but i dont think this idea will strike adi until somebody gives him a hint or clue of being a typical hubby..!!

sharna2k6hateme2

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Sharna totally agree with you, would love to see Adi putting on sindoor for her and the mangalsutra idea would be so cute! I can imagine our Adi being the cute romantic that he isDay Dreaming I'm dying at the thought of it and lol yes it would be nice to see Adi getting a kiss from Pankhudi rather than getting slappedLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.