Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

SharmilaGupta

Goldie

SharmilaGupta

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Episode Analysis...16th Jan

"Bhaga nehi woh,Gaya hai...Wapas aane k liye..."

The Key line of today's episode...and a clear hint, that MM is not separated..

Coming up to the Episode of 16th Jan...It's a general episode...not so emotional one in compare to other 2 epis...
We got some clues regarding the biggest question of the moment, "What's the reason of MM's separation?"

Loved the starting of the epi, with a wonderful Maa-Beti scene...
I remembered the old scenes between Megha-Nanhi..
Same sweetness, same dependance on each other... Loved the scene...
but this segment ended with Megha waking up after a bad dream...

Here's the question...???
What actually happened on that day, 18th January...12 saal pahle...?
From a scene of the epi, we saw that..Addu had a normal relation with Mohan, then what forced him to think, "Mohan soutela baap hai...woh pyar nehi karta...?"
After today's epi this question has become very important...What changed Addu again?
Was it any incident or Someone(probably Renu) added unnecessary insecurities and fueled up Addu's hatred for Mohan...

With every episode, My love and respect for Mohan Bhatnagar is increasing...
He refuses a job in Indore but at the same time he says, "Wohi toh ek jagah hai...jaha main jana chahti hu...par Himmat nehi hota...ek Wada kiya tha unn se..aapne aap se...jo kabhi pura na kar saka.."
Kunal is doing an outstanding job in this matured version of Mohan... I loved the 'tthehrao' in his dialogue delivery... his guilt...his pain..everything got reflected thru the line...
We can also make out from this line that Mohan must have promised Megha & Nanhi that unless and until he finds out Addu, he won't return...

but what about Megha ? has she ever tried to trace Mohan...!!!!
Still now, I've failed to understand Megha's POV regarding this incident...
Is she hurt or she actually hates Mohan..?
Till now, I thought... Megha is hurt but the precap of tmrw's epi indicated that Megha also hate Mohan...at least I felt so...but Why?
When the incident occurred, she must have lost her mind ... throughout these years she should have understood Mohan...
or Does she think... Mohan is an Escapist ... He has escaped from the situation...
but...Mohan's nature was very clear to Megha...
Mohan Bhatnagar can never be a Escapist... Then why this perception...???

Regarding Nanhi's Hate for Mohan...I'm confused ...
Chawanni, who used to understand Spiderman much more than anyone else...how can she hate him so much...???
Chawanni, who believed Spiderman the most...now hates him the Most...!!!
Is it the result of those words spoken by Renu..."jinki zimmedari thi, woh toh inhe chhor k bhaag gaya..."
has these taunts by Renu and also by the society  made the situation more worse...more bitter?
Or she's hurt bcoz her spiderman failed to keep his promise...?

I think up coming epis will give answers to all these questions...

I Loved two scenes..
One in the Police station...
When Megha was about to leave the place where she has come to enquire about someone
(probably about Addu)
...Mohan also calls up to enquire about the same thing   ...Megha stops...(BG ...de re na...)...she turns and comes back to collects her bag...
As she leaves the place and Mohan also disconnects ...the police officer says..."Dono ki dard bhi ek hai aur Khushi bhi...phir bhi alag alag..."...
Loved the scene...the BG score..loved MM's connection...
"Kuch toh hai Tujhse Raabta.."

Second thing that I loved a lot is... Jiji still believes Mohan ...
Atleast she protests against Renu..
She still believes..."Bhaga nehi hai woh..Gaya hai...Wapas aane k liye.."

I would like to mention one more scene in flashback..
Where Megha is very much concerned about Addu's performance in school...and in between a convo with Mohan...she says..."Beta hai woh mera..."...To which Mohan looks up in surprise and pain..
Loved the way..Kunal portrayed the scene... the way he lookes at her...
I can understand his unspoken dialogues... "Kya mera beta nehi hai woh...?"
Fantastic Expression by Kunal...He's so very Perfect in all his scenes...

Abiut Two new entrants ...Jayashree is quite impressive ...but Reem needs to improve a lot...but I won't judge her now, as it's too early to do so...

So far...I'm impressed by the epis...though there r many questions ...but I know CVs will clear all these in up coming epis...
It's Thumbs Up from my side..

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3harinikrishnangapgirlrajkonablmadhuriash2711-Swetha-surabikunaladictedswavai2Pravesh.Pveena456kunalthebestsakhisangnimonusumiMeera_Ka_Mohanchathukunakshafan26meghan27shivangi838Lekzchitra_raoadoremevirgokreshamLeesanBharti_kMMBGshanu4pc_palsash28-Fari-PDD2508akshirocksbookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhaga Nehi Woh,Gaya Hai,Wapas Aane k Liye" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Nanhi's hate is still justified...see...she considered Mohan her Spiderman...her hero, who can solve every problems on earth...who promised them of a happy life despite all the thorns...but all of a sudden, he left and went away...no matter what the reason is...he should have stayed and make things alright as he always did...that's Nanhi's POV, i believe, but she failed to understand that he too is a human...she kept on hating him since childhood as he left them...this is actually like how she, at one point, told Mohan in a blaming tone, 'tumne toh kaha tha sab kuch theek kar doge?' in the accident track...but here is one point...hate is the other side of love...if she hates him with too much of intensity...means she remembers him...misses him...loves him but has hidden it in a deep corner of her heart...

Coming to Megha...I still feel that she's more angry on Mohan as he left...not cause of Addu getting misplaced...if they were together, they could have found Addu together..but Mohan left...promising to come back with Addu or never return...perhaps cause he holds himself guilty for the mishap happened, considered himself not capable of being a good father so decided to punish himself...now from where the guilt came...Addu in flashback did tell him that he's step...just after that, they lost him...n here comes the guilt...For Megha, Mohan should have stayed...Megha might blame him, get mad at him but eventually would cry in his arms since he's her life partner...and that's what happens naa...jitna bhi jhagda ho...ek dusre ko kosna ho...eventually paas aa hi jaate hai...but aisa hone ka mauka hi nahi diya Mohan ne...hence she says in the precap that Mohan doesn't care cause if he did, he would have come back...she's angry with him for being away for so long...no matter what the reason is, they should be together...facing all odds...!!! 

What i'm predicting is...after MM and MN meeting after 12 yrs...initially some emotional scenes will happen but then at last (perhaps after a long convo or two-three meetings), either MN or MM will come together n then come in action to make the relationship better for the other...if Nanhi gets an emotional reunion with her Spiderman (most possibilities), she, Rimjhim n others will gang up n go on a MM milaap mission again or vice versa...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-kunaladictedswavai2SharmilaGuptachathuRehana86LekzMMBGLeesan

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Nice one Sharmila..everyone is having similar questions right now LOLwe are predicting at the drop of hat and getting more and more trapped in this mystery Embarrassed.Better be CVs come out with strong and logical reasoning..Evil Smile Nahin to..LOL

FB scene is quite confusing in terms of what happened which made Addu route back to sautela mantra..and there is the big twist or big mesh , definitely Approve  As Addu looked quite chillaxed in those fraction of seconds...but in yesterday FB , Addu screamed sautela..

I dont see Megha hating Mohan now...cant say if they really show it OuchShe had lost Addu..a mother ..and this is a very big loss in her life..its unbearable for a mother..after listening Megha part in music recording segment and her silence in episodes, it seems she must be on crossroads of life at that time..its evident..u know na when one does not understand the right and wrong.. U just dont wanna listen anything .. Mind would stop working..In those moment of heat/pain there something happened between MM and Nanhi misunderstood Mohan for not setting things right and before Megha could take things in right light , Mohan left with guilt ( with a promise to bring Addu) ... 

Edited by passionalive - 16 January 2013 at 3:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Pravesh.PSharmilaGuptakunaladictedLeesanLekz

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Pals di, read my looong comment above, and reply on it pleejEmbarrassed 

Btw did you watch the SBB segment? Kitna phoot phoot ke ro rahe the Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-LeesanLekzpc_pals

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Bidzie
I did not watch SBB segment..will watch first hand in episode..nahin to mujhe maza nahin aayega Embarrassed
Waise mazaa kam rona hi aayega..pata hai..Embarrassed

Nanhi point is justifiable Bidu..she was a kid..believed in Spiderman..she was already told by Addu about step father and later after Addu getting lost things could not remain same. Mohan leaving, things still not right, mom unhapiness and pain and above all spiderman promise not being fulfilled...it has hurt her more and shaken up her believe in step father...she too would have wanted to trust him..rather wants to put her believe in him..but damn the circumstances and she was a small kid..couldnt take all tnis Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Leesan_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
That's what I'm saying too...btw any thoughts on Megha, especially after watching the precap? Does she seem angry with Mohan more cause he left her or is it related to Addu? I think that it's the first option! She perhaps waited for him, but later on, her wait became her pain, which turned into anger! 

gapgirl-Swetha-Leesan

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
It doesnt seem that she would be angry on Addu being lost .. there is something more to it..may be kuch samajhne samjhaane se pehle mohan chala gaya aur wo akeli pad gayee...and she felt hurt..in heat of moment aaj ke episode ki tarah kuch kaha hoga..aisa ho sakta hai..ismein kisi ki galti nahin hoti..its very natural when we think good about our loved ones...par intentionally hurt karne ko nahin..but this is quite sensitive matter as he being step father..then Mohan might have been hurt in this and out of guilt he pushed  himself more ..basically sab hurt hain aur hurt , wait, no result anger ban gaya hai Ouch

Agar hate karti to Nanhi ko bachpan ki tarah chaanta maar deti ...phir se bas gussa kar rahi hai..
Maa beti ka Monuwa ke bina kaise saal beete ..samajhna mushkil nahin hai 

Edited by passionalive - 16 January 2013 at 3:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SharmilaGupta

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you, di! Anyways tumse baat karkey accha laga, warna phir se Megha pe gussa aa jaata! Yeh dil bhi naa... Mohan ke liye itna bias hai! Neutral hone ki koshish karti rehti hoon, phir bhi LOL

-Swetha-SharmilaGuptapc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.