Holy Dooley !! :))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

OMSA !! LOL

I was browsing over the site as a guest Blushing to see how good a host you prove to be ...and noticed this ..

Um... wait ..Let me rephrase that for you, marking a line that left me gobsmacked, in bold blue ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on  the topic "+++FREE West Brom vs QPR Live Online Football FA" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the  fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums offer. Don't get deprived of not being a part of the India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Don't be deprived of what?   NOT BEING a Part of   your site? WTH ..LOL
 Mordant stuff?  is it? . ...Wonder Who the heck musta Proof Read that for ya..
.IF's paid enemy?  Some sloven one who wore their lenses on the wrong pair of balls after being seized ?

^^^ Not on their own Eyeballs I mean ..Sheesh !  LOL

On a serious note :  Cool

Would ya please correct the error now? If you are not your own worst enemy that is...
Tongue

With Love ...Blushing

Saint WineStein .. Tongue

Ps:  And I ain't gonna benifit personally in no way suggesting this ..This is undilluted public service...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

black.swanSayNO2Fur.-PrimaDonna-MohabbateinnFreethinker112BullsEye777Magical_KaShSultan_Of_Swingruky786The.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Holy Dooley !! :))" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Great spot.

Hey Vintu, long time. I created the part 2 of my thread, but nobody came and it has been lost into oblivion. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Great spot.

Hey Vintu, long time. I created the part 2 of my thread, but nobody came and it has been lost into oblivion. LOL

Aww ...Free  Hug ..I feel elated to see ya the first up ...And no ..For a change I ain't lying here ...Hahha ..Yay !! ..Thats my New year's Resolution .." I won't lie untill I lie "...Ouch..

But what amuses me the most is your post count ..which seems to have moved stupnedously ...I guess you were a Goldie the last time we yabbered on here ...and OMSG ..you are over 7k posts already ? This is crazy stuff ! ..Man you are awesome ...Just tell me this ..and this time honestly ...Are ya sure its only you posting with this ID? or is it your entire family and the friends posting round the clock ? Tee- Hee !!  LOL

^^^ Just kidding ...And part 2 ? Of Gods thread ?  .. Didn't see that on DM's first page ...But let me go scout for it now...Remember we have owed to keep discovering the God even after IF and when we are gone ...LOL

Vintu Tongue

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 17 January 2013 at 11:34am

Freethinker112

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Wow..nice observation Vintu jeeLOL
Will let the site admin know about the errorTongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wineilluminated.BilliCat.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Great spot.

Aww ...Free  Hug ..I feel elated to see ya the first up ...And no ..For a change I ain't lying here ...Hahha ..Yay !! ..Thats my New year's Resolution .." I won't lie untill I lie "...Ouch..

But what amuses me the most is your post count ..which seems to have moved stupnedously ...I guess you were a Goldie the last time we yabbered on here ...and OMSG ..you are over 7k posts already ? This is crazy stuff ! ..Man you are awesome ...Just tell me this ..and this time honestly ...Are ya sure its only you posting with this ID? or is it your entire family and the friends posting round the clock ? Tee- Hee !!  LOL

^^^ Just kidding ...And part 2 ? Of Gods thread ?  .. Didn't see that on DM's first page ...But let me go scout for it now...Remember we have owed to keep discovering the God even after IF and when we are gone ...LOL

V
intu Tongue

I have the entire crazy atheists posting on my behalf. LOL But yeah, chatting on forum tends to do that to your post count, I actually have been rarely posting in DM.

Seems you already found it. Yeah, no worries, I will search for God even after he is gone. LOL

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Wow..nice observation Vintu jeeLOL
Will let the site admin know about the errorTongueLOL

Awww ..Thanks heaps Aahaana Tongue..But Vintu JeeOuch...EXCUSE ME.. LOL . I am yet to reach a stage in life where people would start allluding to me like   JEE.. JAA.. JEE ...Hahaha... Naughty you ..musta wrote that to  drive me into my Friday frenzy ...Another virtue I now know you have which takes the tally to um...Infinite + 1.

Sure ..Let them  know of the error...and let's pray this doesn't turn out to be another  " They CAME, They SAW and They WENT'  kinda situation ...LOL ...The suggestion doesn't remain just a suggestion till I come up with another. Or would they not move untill someone like me  compells them to act on that emotionally by becoming IF''s JeeJaa   Jee  ?...Tongue  <<< Just Kidding ..LOL

Vintu...Tongue

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Hey

This issue has been fixed. I should thank you for bringing this to our notice from Admin. But maybe a better tone can be used to bring out the issue:)

Thaanks

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Hey

This issue has been fixed. I should thank you for bringing this to our notice from Admin. But maybe a better tone can be used to bring out the issue:)

Thaanks

Vintu is a fun guy, and this is just his style of writing, I can assure you he meant no disrespect. Smile 

Good to hear that the issue has been fixed.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 19 January 2013 at 10:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineSayNO2Fur.Magical_KaSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.