•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hellooo everyone since someone has already done a WU i will do an analysis of today's epi giving my opinions/feelings/views so i hope u like it n plzzz do comment let me know ur views of the epi as well...

Highlights of Today's Episode:

There were many good points made in the epi i will jus highlight few of them n u let me know if u agree or disagree okk..

Three good points made in today's epi:

1) Suvi giving support to Rathi n Mannu by telling them jokes n sayin do u think yuvi who is a cheeta would like to see u all sad n crying "no" right...
I thought she did a good job of trying to make them not be all sad n cry yet they cant help to feel sad for the one they love who is fighting if he hasnt given up they wont either they will also fight which we see later in the epi as these three suvi, mannu, n rathi go to the police for FIR (more on this in my later point)... so this shows she didnt need much support instead she became a support to her friends which means a friend in need is a friend in deed somethin on these lines hehehe...well u get the idea of her being a good friend, supportive, encouraging, caring, n loving toward her friends n family no matter what suvi's postion is she will always be there for her friends n for the ones she loves...

2) Suvi telling Rathi Mannu n Zorro tht Yuvi is fighting alone while they are doin nothin n Rathi say's they all are waitin for Yuvi to become alright n what else can we do, then Suvi say's Yuvi is fighting death n the ones who caused it are at home sleeping in peace n she goes on to say tht sittin here n gettin angry wont help we gotta do somethin to punish the culprits...
This is one of the main highlights of today's epi since she is telling tht if Yuvi started this fight we should finish this fight with punishin the culprits who harmed Yuvi so this is stating tht doin nothin wont get us anywhere we have to speak up n fight for our rights n believes so tht next time if some one does something we wont step back from fighting them no matter what happens... n wat i mean be fighting is not using violence but using words if tht doesnt work call the police or yell loudy doin somethin to scare tht person so tht they never ever do anythin to u or anyone else...

3) Suvi tells the inspector how could he say all that if a girl is in a problem the guy should wait n watch n do nothin, he tells suvi her friend helped n saved the girl n tht's it nothin happened n they cant make a case on nothin plus even yuvi is alive so suvi gets more angry n tells him tht if a person is not raped or dead he wont file a case yet somethin did happen tht night n she says she will show him wat happened tht night n wat could have happened...
I thought this was the breaking point in today's epi cause it shows wat kind of inspectors u might run into since some r like tht n its really brave of suvi to stand up against him n fight this will give the audience positiveness of how we should not let some one control us we should stand together n fight for our rights as citizens of the country everyone has a right to fight for what they believe so yep i thought she is leadin on a good point let's see wat this point will make her do n hopefully after all this fightin for justice we get Yuvreen confession wat u all say...

P.S.
Thnks for reading hope i didnt offend anyone if i did i apologies n plzzz do leave ur comments would like to know wat u thought of the epi or my views...

hey guys come on plzzz comment n push like as well...๐Ÿ˜ณ

hmm .. quite a nice one angel .. I'm wondering what could be the next track now .. ๐Ÿ˜•
yes you are right about good points but i was realy surprised at what baby is doing/thinking ๐Ÿ˜• she should be realy sorry for what she did and should take responcibilty in front of her family but she is still thinking of saving herself๐Ÿ˜ก
Well written analysis ,liked it.