Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Sad

.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
aww i feel so bad for Jigar he wants his own baby not Adopted CryCry
He tries making Rashi understand but no as always she be's rude and doesnt listen to him 

Rashi is a bit too childish she shud atleast understand Jigars feelings and show him some respect 
yh i also felt bad for Rashi Unhappy, but she shud know it takes time LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-pikiiichuu

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
This is what Rashi needs to understand is her relationship worth with Jigar she too needs to understand him and vise versa..

Both need to take time and understand each others wants and needs.. as i say both are not ready to become parents,..

Rashi coz she needs to understand wanting a baby is not coz of the perks of all the materialistic needs..

Jigar well coz to me he needs to grow up a little too

but in saying that i too feel for Jigar

Edited by Deepikz - 16 January 2013 at 11:41am

Ritu-.ChammakChallo.

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Jigar understand the fect of reality..like every husband he knows when they should concive their own baby why they need to adopt.. or this thing want to need understans rashi..he right now demand is just over reacting n anthing..

As like Deepz said.. both need to understand the value of marriage..so RaJi are not wrothy for become parents

Ritu-.ChammakChallo.

.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

This is what Rashi needs to understand is her relationship worth with Jigar she too needs to understand him and vise versa..

Both need to take time and understand each others wants and needs.. as i say both are not ready to become parents,..

Rashi coz she needs to understand wanting a baby is not coz of the perks of all the materialistic needs..

Jigar well coz to me he needs to grow up a little too

but in saying that i too feel for Jigar

yh i agree they do need to grow Rashi at the moment is a bit too childish she needs to be more mature enough to have a baby 
i even think dat they're not ready to have a baby cuz Jigar he like jokes around and cant even handle his wife and Rashi as i said is a bit too childish and immature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Jigar understand the fect of reality..like every husband he knows when they should concive their own baby why they need to adopt.. or this thing want to need understans rashi..he right now demand is just over reacting n anthing..

As like Deepz said.. both need to understand the value of marriage..so RaJi are not wrothy for become parents

yh agreeSmile 
Rashi needs to stop behaving like dis and soon shud start understanding what everyone else is tryna say and explain 
Rashi shud know dat it takes time rightLOL

Ritu-

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

aww i feel so bad for Jigar he wants his own baby not AdoptedCryCry
He tries making Rashi understand but no as always she be's rude and doesnt listen to him

Rashi is a bit too childish she shud atleast understand Jigars feelings and show him some respect
yh i also felt bad for RashiUnhappy, but she shud know it takes timeLOL

What I dont understand is that why he does not want to adopt a child. See if god does not give u a child of your own then there are plenty of kids out their that need a family... need parents.

See I have been married for nearly 8 years and dont have kids of my own, maybe god has other plans. I hope to adopt a child one day.

And yes the way Rashi is behaving too childish.

Ritu-

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I would just say that Rashi is too childish and she is throwing tantrums like an over spoilt kid to get what she wants ... like I had already posted under another topic ..getting a baby of her own or through adoption for a Rashi is a want ...  a desire .. the baby is a commodity through which she can purchase her demands .
Hope I am abe to get the mshg across as I am not an economist.
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by rucha123

aww i feel so bad for Jigar he wants his own baby not AdoptedCryCry

yh i also felt bad for RashiUnhappy, but she shud know it takes timeLOL

What I dont understand is that why he does not want to adopt a child. See if god does not give u a child of your own then there are plenty of kids out their that need a family... need parents.

See I have been married for nearly 8 years and dont have kids of my own, maybe god has other plans. I hope to adopt a child one day.

And yes the way Rashi is behaving too childish.
yh but Jigar n Rashi arent mature enough to have kids they shud wait for a while right, Am really sorry for you :( yh dats true god maybe has other plans, yh dat would be lovely 4 da child dat you adopt atleast she/he wud have a family :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index