Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Cheapness + Vulgarity = Bollywood award functions

Posted: 11 years ago
i was just watching a promo of an award function dunno which it was screen or colors. 

there riteish made fun of vidya in entire public saying 'its very unfortunate that Sujoy Ghosh impregnanted vidya first before siddharth ๐Ÿคข

what was this shit...bloody hell ! poor vidya, she took it sportingly but imagine it in the real sense and its sounds really corny and vulgar. not everyone has seen kahaani and not everyone knows sujoy ghosh.

dammit and we make fun of western award functions. atleast i have never seen such cheapness beyond in their oscars or golden globes. inspite of their culture, they have more grace than us.

tasteless. i won't watch the award function. i BOYCOTT such cheapness and vulgarity thrown on women especially when the country is going through the most horrible state of them

Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yea that joke was cheap
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
If its Ritesh then its Zee. The promos are so boring.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They were always rigged and now they are becoming vulgar and cheap ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ after 10 yrs BW functions might need parental guidance ๐Ÿฅฑ
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dey even made fun of Anushka..by saying how she's playing d same bubbly punjabi girl in every movie...seriously sickos...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It's not the 1st time she was made fun on any award function... Srk/Saif did made fun of her dressing sense at a earlier award function... Jokes till some limit is ok, but they do cross limits sometime, like that ashutosh-sajid incident happened...
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It happens in bollywood also, nd it's just in good fun!

Ya it's vulgar, it's good only untill Vidya is fine with it!

Edited out so that comment is nt mis-intrpted
Edited by vedant123 - 11 years ago
It was really a cheap joke, poor vidya and sid looked humiliated  Edited by Adi_kajen - 11 years ago
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

They were always rigged and now they are becoming vulgar and cheap ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ after 10 yrs BW functions might need parental guidance ๐Ÿฅฑ

So true ๐Ÿ˜†
there is nothing to make fun of it guys...just think it has arrived on what timings...this proves how much respect do we really have. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ