Thendral

Thendral Wednesday Update 16/1/13

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Haritha for the lovely update and comments! Superb Title with nice comments😉

Thanks for covering my updates days during my vacation...🤗🤗

Prabha under the influence of another Psycho😡. Until he becomes bankrupt and hard hitted, Prabha will not realise his stupidness😕.

Cute scenes in TA/T house. Anand happiness on hearing Thulz pregnancy and lifting TA was so sweet to watch 😳. Thanks God, Anand changed for good😉.

GW next work in pipeline creating rift between Lav and Thulz...lol😆. Somehow this lady is busy with etho oru task😆.. Hope she really gets snubbed from both.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update haritha... the comment abt Lax-Bhu offspring you are bang on!

I'm so irritated with Prabha. He has become such a bhoom bhoom madu to suchi. What a moron! He never uses or give work to his brain so suthamma thuru pidichu pochu. 😡 Suchi kilappi vitta konjamavadhu P ku budhi venaam. How can he expect TT to invite him for virundhu after his father's demise? Adhulaam yosichu paakanum but we can't expect it from him.

GW getting caught by Lav and the way Lav adichified on her head was too good. She will never leave her uttu kekra business. I was quite surprised she went and locked herself in the room. Vaaya vechuttu summa irukka mudiyuma GW vala?

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks haritha for the wonderful update...lovely title...

thought the whole episode may show the get-together..but suchi showcasing her talents...she seems to be be doing both bhu n gw's job...keeping prabha away from deepa as well as from bhu's enemies, TT...

dont want to keep calling suchi actually..she needs something else...someone pls ..ideas!!!

at least deepa was mellowed down towards prabha..she has learnt fast..that it is best to keep queit where prabha is concerned...but her sisters may spill the cat ?

good get-together..yes anand, good u thought of the honeymoon matter...FF managed to send TT just now..and one already for mohan-kal?

p.s., haritha u were bang on abt prabha's combo...dumbness and varatu gowravam!
and has he forgotten TT took him to a restaurant and gave him sufficient advice...

Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This Prabha is such a moron, firstly how can he except Thulasi to treat him same as Mohan. YThulasi doesn't even treat Bhuvana as Mother so how come Prabha is brother. And even if she treats him as brother,he is definitely after Mohan as they grewup together even though they are not close when they are kids.
Mohan went to TA's house to fight for Thulasi's right. He started working so that his mom wouldn't tourture her and she could continue studying. Once mohan changed he was really a good brother for her. Where as prabha he was mad at thulasi when she scolded him for getting into fight with her MIL.

And secondly how can they call him to lunch dint his father died after 2days of his marriage and all money issues and somany issues happened lateron.
More over T/T had issus regarding pregnency after Prabha's issues are cleared.

He might be good at heart, but he is very egoistic, selfish, self-centered and too many negative characteristics. Amma suchi please make him against T/T more and let him drop business idea with TA.

Nitesh is much better option then Prabha. They will have GP's support. If something negative happens. He can be great help to them.

I think Prabha not attending lunch have other significance, like since anand and bujjima doesn't know who deepa's husband is they might see him somewhere with suchi and assume they are gf/bf. And later when they meet him as Deepa's husband they will confide this matter with T/T.

Happy with the episode except prbha's part. I can't stand this guy. I want deepa to divorce him and marry Kanagu. I don't think Director will show that track anyway ðŸ˜­.

Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update and super comments haritha... Nalla thitara mathiri episode... Prabha special... Loser

Oh TA/T be happy prabha didnt come for lunch.. He doesnt deserve food served with only affection/love .. He needs only plate full of money based food... His mom has taught him so 🤢 ..
Aama prabha aama... Unaku kalyanam aana annike virunthu thanthurukanum.. But why? U were not allowed to do last right for ur father? Or to celebrate with T/T that ur dad died ?or successful mission in sending ur mom to jail? Or for losing all the properties to govt? Ohhh for jewellery theft? Deftly they shd have invited u.. Correct thaan... Iruka place kooda ilama staying at deepa house aana intha bandha that too with sister, romba theva thaan... I wish he tells these to deepa( deftly deepa sis r gg to potu kuduthufy to her and deepa will pick fight with him) deepa shd ask these questions to him? Why is deepa not getting hint that prabha mood gets disordered acter he gets phone? Eppome thannoda husbd/wife nu varumpothu makka ve aamidranga... Hmm...

Ofc it was very pleasant to watch lav helping T and GW becoming a comedy piece.. And for once anand celebrating TA was good to watch! Shymala, was too good in wishing everyone and Thulasi in particular.. Haha next honey moon plan a? Rofl at anand getting sad on how TT and they didnt have any chance for that.. But need to deftly say that it was sad seeing deepa who is always cheerful... Just for one man's prestige this girl gave up her life for a totally stupid man! Hope she gets hold of prabha or atleast someone, prob T help deepa in sorting out the problems.. Wonder how long suchi is going to make prabha an idiot !
verisimilitude thumbnail

@Pearl - aww NP ma.. enjoy ur vacation..

@Jinju -  Prabha voda genes la irukanum la.. Bhu oda traits along with Lax foolishness athaan 😆

@shubba- inaiku thitaramathiri episode pathathum mothala ungala thaan manasula nenahukitean..

@jaya
I felt her name shud be GD - Gold Digger

Thulls ku Charu, Deepaku intha suchi Kalyaniku yaro?

Edited by harhem - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It would have been nice if nitish was also invited for lunch..it would have been nice and lav with them too...
@jaya - yes u pointed out the dinner @ the restaurant! Loser prabha... Short term memory loss pola.. Nalla thalaila naalu potu memory gain pannanum.. Grr
Prob suchi husbd left her for good thinking his first 10 wifes were better and chose one and went back to them 🤢 ..
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Haritha Akka :) 🤗
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thx for the update haritha...  Loved the Friends episodes