Amita Ka Amit; Analysis so far

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Finally got a chance out of revision to watch the first episode! I'm not sure what to make out of "Amita Ka Amit" but seeing as it's the first episode, I won't make my judgement up just yet. 

To be honest, from the first look this show reminds me of Mahi Way/Ugly Betty sort of show. You know the type where the girl is perceived as unattractive and how she manages her life. I loved Ugly Betty and caught Mahi Way online a year back - loved that too! If Amita Ka Amit is somewhat like that, then that would be so interesting! I love Rom-Coms and hopefully this is like this too! 

Okay, I didn't get WHY Amita needed a make over. It's not like it did much difference anyway. Even if it was just half way, it didn't suit her. She is naturally pretty, the make up just ruined it. But then again, I understand that some girls are so insecure that they need something else as a support. I think the man with her is called Suraj or something? Though Amita likes him in some way, I find him a bit...weird. He gave money to the woman but then when Amita said there's no need for it, he said something about she can may him back later? How ungentlemanly! 

The first episode overall was okay in the sense of characters. You got Amita's parents and her brother interaction, Atul (the brother) and Amita share a really good bond! Somewhat teasing but loving siblings. Aw! Her friends are well, not too sure on them, they seem nice but I don't know, they seem too into their own worlds. 

I guess it was known that Suraj was going to like one of Amita's friend! That was just so sad for her! But I guess that happens, the best friend gets the guy. 

Anyway, take care!
Hug

Edited by ZAHARA. - 16 January 2013 at 10:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.iluvsalman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amita Ka Amit; Analysis so far" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
OMG you made me remember the good old days. Well yes the Mahi way days. I used to do written update for that show.I feel i am stuck to stories like this. Irrelevant but bound to say it due to addiction to Mahi Wy serial. Well they had plan for Mahi way part 2 ,they did with a bit twist it seemsLOL

About the episodes ttilll now , i like some part of the show and i dont like some. I love the way her family treats her. Then i hate the way she is shown as though guys wont like her . She IS beautiful whether fat or not.Smile One of her friend is like can handsome 'Suraj' love a 'girl like ' Amita.

Well i am waiting for the coming episodes Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -najmeen-

OMG you made me remember the good old days. Well yes the Mahi way days. I used to do written update for that show.I feel i am stuck to stories like this. Irrelevant but bound to say it due to addiction to Mahi Wy serial. Well they had plan for Mahi way part 2 ,they did with a bit twist it seemsLOL

About the episodes ttilll now , i like some part of the show and i dont like some. I love the way her family treats her. Then i hate the way she is shown as though guys wont like her . She IS beautiful whether fat or not.Smile One of her friend is like can handsome 'Suraj' love a 'girl like ' Amita.

Well i am waiting for the coming episodes Embarrassed

I really don't like the pregnant one! I don't know, something about her just seems a bit off, like those snobby types. But I think that's just me. I never watched Mahi Way when it was on but caught it like a year back and literally watched the whole thing in a few days. LOL It was so good! I loved the whole Mahi-Shiv relationship, I want Amita to find a guy like that! Someone who is not ashamed to fall in love with a girl outside of his usual clique. 

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I'm liking the girl Amita a lot , she has an air of freshness . 

ZAHARA.

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
thanks

ZAHARA.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.