Page 9 Page 9

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Originally posted by coolmausam

@coolmausam - DeepikaGotSwag is my account. Diyaadorebaati is NOT my account. I can't believe you're actually like this! Didn't know people could be that fake. I feel very ashamed that I became friends with you! And I feel sorry for deepika that she got a fan like you.. And do not write that kind of stuffs about jam! I know she would never do that, you're only saying that so you can protect yourself. Just remember, we ALL know that you have many more accounts.

Lol z U Are so Funny

It is Jam Who Has Written Personal comments Everyone Do Know that

I Cant Beleive that U Are Such a Businessless Person in Accusing others Just to come Clean From ur Side u are Blaming others

Lol z U are Such a Weak Fool .

I have known too many fake people like you. But, none of them has got the power to fight back like an idiot. Must say, you're doing your job as a faker pretty well Clap
But just remember.. As long as you are in this forum and bashing us and Anas, nobody will ever be on your side. I mean, until you make other accounts to support yourself.

Waise, so what if jam did that? She at least doesn't create fake accounts, bash older people, bash the actors in DABH, write rude things.. The fact is that since she started here you have been after her! Why the heck can't you just leave her alone, why is it important for you to be this forums devil ?! For God's sake, learn something in life! Or at least learn how to behave with other people! You are seriously the rudest in here!
If you don't stop your bashing etc, just means you love whatever you do in here.

U Are Hopeless Person , Just Dont Talk something as u can Write Stupid Crap or Anything in Forum 

@Bold : I Never Bashed u orAnyone or Anas  For God Sake  U Get Idea of What U Are Talking Please Shocked Sleepy

What the HEck is the Problem with u , Just Stay Away if U Dont Know What is Happening on this Topic , Else Stay as ur Aged Persons Star

Stop Bashing , Dont Create Immature comments without Having a Proper Knowledge 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surajs Mistake (Page 8)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshi-

@ Coolmausam.. why u r blaming Suraj for all these... Yep Suraj shouldn't try to get drowned as per bhabo said but why Sandy didn't say him not to do it like u r saying...!!! Why we should expect that a man always raise his voice against any wrong?? Why cant Sandy raise her voice that dont behave with me like this way... Dont call me a doormat... Just because she is a woman n a DIL..?? 

It is a cumulative mistake of Rathis: bhabasa always keeping quiet, Bhabo always showing her ego and dominance; even Sooraj and Sandhya both act very dumb sometimes.  Our beloved couple never speak out, and Bhabo and the other siblings take advantage of their silence.  I have not seen the last episode, but saw the precap, Sooraj wading through water.  And everyone watching...height of lunacy.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011coolmausam

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
For God's sake, leave this forum! Who likes you in here? I really can't see the reason you're here. And whatever I write, has more maturity than what you write. Stop behaving like an idiot, and stop creating fake accounts. It's a humble request. I can't take when fakers like you who keeps defending themselves.. I know that right now you're feeling guilty. And maybe also irritated. But, we can't help it.
To bash people irl is wrong. But to bash someone in a virtual world, and thinking nobody will see of if I call her a bas*tard, then you're wrong. There's always 1 to keep an eye on you, and that's Allah. Who am I to feel like punishing you? That's Allah's job, not mine.

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

For God's sake, leave this forum! Who likes you in here? I really can't see the reason you're here. And whatever I write, has more maturity than what you write. Stop behaving like an idiot, and stop creating fake accounts. It's a humble request. I can't take when fakers like you who keeps defending themselves.. I know that right now you're feeling guilty. And maybe also irritated. But, we can't help it.
To bash people irl is wrong. But to bash someone in a virtual world, and thinking nobody will see of if I call her a bas*tard, then you're wrong. There's always 1 to keep an eye on you, and that's Allah. Who am I to feel like punishing you? That's Allah's job, not mine.

Freaking insane Bit*h Stop ur Nonsense and Stupidity on me 

Stupid Girl Who is Talking About u , U Interfered urself and creating Crap over u of ur Immaturity 

For God Sake U Bit*h Stop Writing Rudest Meaningless Awkward comments , 

U Awkward Lady , Go and Find Someother Topics if Want to Creata and Post a Reply 
Dont Irritate Stupid Bit*h 

Edited by coolmausam - 17 January 2013 at 3:06am

Brahmaputra

IF-Sizzlerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
samah I beg your pardon. Please stop it. Please. Please. Please. At least for those who love you.!

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Shut up, and don't call me a bitch. It doesn't makes you cool, it doesn't makes you smarter, all it does is to make me hate you even more.
Go to IPKKND forum, and chew their heads, not mine.

Btw, thank you for calling me a lady, I feel big now Approve

@jam - I'm done now Embarrassed

Edited by Superman. - 16 January 2013 at 9:58pm

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Shut up, and don't call me a bitch. It doesn't makes you cool, it doesn't makes you smarter, all it does is to make me hate you even more.
Go to IPKKND forum, and chew their heads, not mine.

Dont Stalk on other Matters and Act Dont Like a Stupid 
Do Ur Work , Mind ur Job

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Tufaan abhi jaari hain!Shocked
I shall come back later I think!

Dad...Ghar chalo.Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011

Post Reply New Post