Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Surajs Mistake (Page 7)

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
@coolmausam - DeepikaGotSwag is my account. Diyaadorebaati is NOT my account. I can't believe you're actually like this! Didn't know people could be that fake. I feel very ashamed that I became friends with you! And I feel sorry for deepika that she got a fan like you.. And do not write that kind of stuffs about jam! I know she would never do that, you're only saying that so you can protect yourself. Just remember, we ALL know that you have many more accounts.
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

@coolmausam - DeepikaGotSwag is my account. Diyaadorebaati is NOT my account. I can't believe you're actually like this! Didn't know people could be that fake. I feel very ashamed that I became friends with you! And I feel sorry for deepika that she got a fan like you.. And do not write that kind of stuffs about jam! I know she would never do that, you're only saying that so you can protect yourself. Just remember, we ALL know that you have many more accounts.

Lol z U Are so Funny 

It is Jam Who Has Written Personal comments Everyone Do Know that 

I Cant Beleive that U Are Such a Businessless Person in Accusing others Just to come Clean From ur Side u are Blaming others 

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
coolmausam please, you speak nothing about Samah. You can tell me anything instead. At least mind her age! And what you've got to do with whether I like or dislike ipkknd? Its none of your business!

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 January 2013 at 6:40pm
-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
latha - You've made a valid discussion topic. However, I'm unable to look over a contradiction in your post: first you said Suraj should've talked to Bhabho before getting admission. Then you said that Suraj knows Bhabho will never change her mind and that she is unreasonable. My confusion is, if Suraj knows this, then why should he have wasted his time on Bhabho? If Bhabho would never change, then either he should've forgotten Sandhya's dream, or done what he did (i.e. go ahead on his own). He chose the latter.

As for him being a coward, I would disagree. It takes a lot of courage to own up to one's (perceived) mistake, and face the issue head on. If SurYa were cowards, then they would've kept on deceiving Bhabho without any intention to confess; basically behave like the other Rathi offspring.

@ Superman - You are sach mein super duper! I'm really proud of you yaar! Approve Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarSwerveBae-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
@Superman:- My puttar.. I am also proud of you like SaMir .Approve. Tu si great ho!Hug!

N I agree with SaMir's POV - short n to the point.Thumbs Up.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-SwerveBaeniruba-Liebe-

niruba IF-Sizzlerz
niruba
niruba

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
yes, suraj is wrong...in fact very wrong, instead of this hiding game, he should have helped and supported sandhya in forgetting her dreams and start a family according to bhabo's wish...all would be happy and DABH would have ended Disapprove

edited: errr...sorry TM, I think I'm a bit harsh with my comment, some comments here made my blood boil, that's why Angry

Edited by niruba - 16 January 2013 at 7:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR--Liebe-

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

Originally posted by Superman.

Lol z U Are so Funny

It is Jam Who Has Written Personal comments Everyone Do Know that

I Cant Beleive that U Are Such a Businessless Person in Accusing others Just to come Clean From ur Side u are Blaming others

Lol z U are Such a Weak Fool .

I have known too many fake people like you. But, none of them has got the power to fight back like an idiot. Must say, you're doing your job as a faker pretty well Clap
But just remember.. As long as you are in this forum and bashing us and Anas, nobody will ever be on your side. I mean, until you make other accounts to support yourself.

Waise, so what if jam did that? She at least doesn't create fake accounts, bash older people, bash the actors in DABH, write rude things.. The fact is that since she started here you have been after her! Why the heck can't you just leave her alone, why is it important for you to be this forums devil ?! For God's sake, learn something in life! Or at least learn how to behave with other people! You are seriously the rudest in here!
If you don't stop your bashing etc, just means you love whatever you do in here.

Edited by Superman. - 16 January 2013 at 9:15pm
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

coolmausam please, you speak nothing about Samah. You can tell me anything instead. At least mind her age! And what you've got to do with whether I like or dislike ipkknd? Its none of your business!

Mind ur Comments If u cant understand Read Twice Before Replying , Whoo is Asking and Talking about IPKNND Likes , Am Saying that I saw that Person srija doing Disliking comments and Offending comments to her Show MB 

Mind ur comments , Mind ur Preachings 

Go to top