Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Surajs Mistake (Page 6)

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
JAM, why are you so irritated today?  Now what is wrong with going after Sooraj's character?  I too find him spineless.  I would never want a husband who is so meek.  Yes he is loving and caring and everyone likes that side of him but lately he has been reduced to a caricature.  Even Sandhya's as well.  He bullied Sandhya into this but didn't have the guts to confront Bhabo in any manner.  Create all the ruckus and now beg for forgiveness?  Why?  What wrong has he done to seek forgiveness?  I'd say accept the mistake and move on.  He is no puppy.  He is a grown man and for Christ's sake behave like one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SwerveBae

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

coolmausam its you who started commenting personal. I at least don't need a multiple id to speak for myself. I know who you're. Don't think I don't know how to reply in same manner. But I'm not culturelerss like you. May be this is what your parents taught you, but not mine.

Mind ur Words U Bloddy Stupid ,CultureLess , Lady .

U Have Written Such a Stupid Personal Comments am Reading them quite a Line Now Shocked

Stupid , UnCivilised Lady , Better Dont give comments , If u cant Discuss on Topic Ignore them , Bloddy Uncivilised Lady Hell Dont Ever Dare to give comments Personal on Any Person 

Stop Civilising others , Shut away Else All ur Accounts will be Banned soonly 
U Learn Manners that u Are Preaching to other , Savage Lady , Mind ur Language 

How Dare u to write Something Personal on Me For a Show Discuusion , Now Am Asking u , is this ur Parents Taught u Dead , To violate Public Forum Rules , Behave Like Moron and Do Attack on Persons for Characters of Show 

Mind ur Manners and Language . B4 u Point something to Me u Learn to Give Minimum commonsense that We are Discussing on Chracters but Not on Personal Fight 

What is the Above comment u have Given to me , Stupid Lady , U Directed the Topic to Personal Fight , Feel Shame on u , CultureLess Person  Dead

Edited by coolmausam - 16 January 2013 at 1:32pm
Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. When Babho was talking all that CRAP about Sandhya Suraj should have stood up for her. I feel that its high time for Suraj to stand up for his wife and everyone in his house as Babho has terrorised everyone so much that no one is able to say or do anything.

What was the need for Suraj to beg for forgiveness from him mother? He hasn't done anything wrong by supporting his wife's dream. He has to learn to tell Babho that she can be wrong sometimes too. No body is perfect.

I admit that Babho has her own values but that doesn't mean that she uses them to bring others down. Babho needs to learn to understand that Suraj is married now. He has the right to lead his life the way he wants to.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011niruba-Liebe-

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyterp

JAM, why are you so irritated today?  Now what is wrong with going after Sooraj's character?  I too find him spineless.  I would never want a husband who is so meek.  Yes he is loving and caring and everyone likes that side of him but lately he has been reduced to a caricature.  Even Sandhya's as well.  He bullied Sandhya into this but didn't have the guts to confront Bhabo in any manner.  Create all the ruckus and now beg for forgiveness?  Why?  What wrong has he done to seek forgiveness?  I'd say accept the mistake and move on.  He is no puppy.  He is a grown man and for Christ's sake behave like one.

@bold:- lol !
have i ever told you that you're the coolest aunty ever? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterpb2011

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

coolmausam its you who started commenting personal. I at least don't need a multiple id to speak for myself. I know who you're. Don't think I don't know how to reply in same manner. But I'm not culturelerss like you. May be this is what your parents taught you, but not mine.

Mind ur Words U Bloddy Stupid ,CultureLess , Lady .

U Have Written Such a Stupid Personal Comments am Reading them quite a Line Now Shocked

Stupid , UnCivilised Lady , Better Dont give comments , If u cant Discuss on Topic Ignore them , Bloddy Uncivilised Lady Hell Dont Ever Dare to give comments Personal on Any Person 

Stop Civilising others , Shut away Else All ur Accounts will be Banned soonly 
U Learn Manners that u Are Preaching to other , Savage Lady , Mind ur Language 

How Dare u to write Something Personal on Me For a Show Discuusion , Now Am Asking u , is this ur Parents Taught u Dead , To violate Public Forum Rules , Behave Like Moron and Do Attack on Persons for Characters of Show 

Mind ur Manners and Language . B4 u Point something to Me u Learn to Give Minimum commonsense that We are Discussing on Chracters but Not on Personal Fight 

What is the Above comment u have Given to me , Stupid Lady , U Directed the Topic to Personal Fight , Feel Shame on u , CultureLess Person  Dead

this is just a thing i've noticed.. dont mind. but, there's like 3-4 other people in this forum, who has just as much crap to say to others, who damn it writes with a big starting letter Like This, who got a handicap which is clicking on space and enter too much, and has no respect for older people, JUST like you. may i ask, do you have more accounts? because i think you have. 
im younger than you, so i cant say much to you. but i kinda feel like i got more respect than you. think about kids on my age, who knows how to write/talk to older people, because our parents taught us. i think you better stop this nonsense before you get banned, as there has been a lot of complains against you. 

btw, mind your language. its a public place where everyone can see what you're writing. dont put yourself in bad light.

Edited by Superman. - 16 January 2013 at 1:44pm
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

this is just a thing i've noticed.. dont mind. but, there's like 3-4 other people in this forum, who has just as much crap to say to others, who damn it writes with a big starting letter Like This, who got a handicap which is clicking on space and enter too much, and has no respect for older people, JUST like you. may i ask, do you have more accounts? because i think you have. 
im younger than you, so i cant say much to you. but i kinda feel like i got more respect than you. think about kids on my age, who knows how to write/talk to older people, because our parents taught us. i think you better stop this nonsense before you get banned, as there has been a lot of complains against you. 

btw, mind your language. its a public place where everyone can see what you're writing. dont put yourself in bad light.

How Many Fake Accounts u Have , Bcoz I Doubt u Have Many on Forum 

Stop Nonsense with me Am Reacting to a Person Who Made Personal Comment on Me , Mind Ur Language u  Have No Deal With the Comments , Do u Feel Same Way When some Person Ask What ur Parents Taught , If u Dont Have Any Idea of Who First Made Personal and Distracting comment i can say u its Jam@#%^ who wrote Distracting Comment and Personal comment on Sppech of Person (Its a  Vocalbulary comment Turn to Previos Pages)

Mind ur Business ,one Get  Respect From Not Being IF Rockers / Dazzler , can u Tell me Which Forum has Given an Oppertunity to Write cultures and About My Parents

Dont Drag this , I dont Have Respect When others Preach on My Parents rather than discussing on Show , This is Public Forum Learn to Have Manners and Dont Bring Parents, Chacha , Dadi of Another Person Personal Life 

Edited by coolmausam - 16 January 2013 at 2:07pm
SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@coolmausam:- now you're just bitching. Sorry, but you're crossing the lines now. YOU started this, not jam. I know her very well, as she is one of the people I love the most. And I know it's you srija, stop this shit. After jam gave you your own medicine back through PM, you got embarrassed, and used your other accounts. If you have nothing else to do than annoying us all, then don't come here. Why are you even here? Because, sometimes I feel like you're only here to bash Anas/Sooraj. Like that PM you sent me and Sindu with a pic of Anas, where you said he looked like a clown? Who are you to say that he looks like a clown? I don't care about how much you don't like him, just stop PM me about it! I'm tired of you and your fake accounts. Be natural, then it might be somebody will start liking you in this forum.
And I only have 1 other acc. I don't even use it, as I forgot my password.

Edited by Superman. - 16 January 2013 at 2:12pm
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

@coolmausam:- now you're just bitching. Sorry, but you're crossing the lines now. YOU started this, not jam. I know her very well, as she is one of the people I love the most. And I know it's you srija, stop this shit. After jam gave you your own medicine back through PM, you got embarrassed, and used your other accounts. If you have nothing else to do than annoying us all, then don't come here. Why are you even here? Because, sometimes I feel like you're only here to bash Anas/Sooraj. Like that PM you sent me and Sindu with a pic of Anas, where you said he looked like a clown? Who are you to say that he looks like a clown? I don't care about how much you don't like him, just stop PM me about it! I'm tired of you and your fake accounts. Be natural, then it might be somebody will start like you in this forum.
And I only have 1 other acc. I don't even use it, as I forgot my password.

U May Have Doubt No Problem , Let Me Clear u ,

But Lol Stop Shitting With Me ,I Read Some of her Comments that she Doent Even Like IPKKND and Wrote comments on TRP Article Against IPKKND fans and Offended Her Show MB

Noticed some Time Ago on a some thread that she is Writing Her Exams

I Doubt ur other accounts are DeepikaGotswag , diyaadoorabaati 

Be Natural to Youself , I Dont Have Time To create Bitchy Fake Accounts LOL

Go to top