Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I really don't think calling a character stupid, dumb, insane and whatever insanity you could use as 'discussion'.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surajs Mistake (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

coolmausam may be you're right dear. But I've always scored good in English, especially in basic grammar..LOL

Lol Oh Really Put them in Oxford Unversity ROFL

PS : Warning to u this is the  third time U Gave comment disRegard of Topic
Find Chatting Threads if u can Discuss only something Else to Discuss that is DisRegard of Topic ROFL

Edited by coolmausam - 16 January 2013 at 12:10pm

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I really don't think calling a character stupid, dumb, insane and whatever insanity you could use as 'discussion'.

Dont Preach LOL
I Did not write Any wrong of todays episode or did not Write Unsubjectful comments Like u Did 

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

Originally posted by udnis

@all......this forum is for dabh/anika/surya and other actors...if u like anas,then speak abt him only not bash deepika,if u like deepika then speak abt her not bash anas...

i love anika more than individual as anas and deepika...they look great together...better keep this in mind till the end of the dabh forum...

i dnt knw y fans r fighting for their like...try to like all even ur enemies...

love all, guys...dnt hate anybody,life is beyond this forum...

Some Members have Created this as fight , May be for the Reason they Dont Have Words to Discuss on Topic Disapprove 

Thanks udnis Am Finding some Matured members in Forum atlast and Talking in Liberal way , in a friendly way

i am not that matured person...

just want peace in this forum...

want to tell one more thing...

@all...if anyone constantly showing disregard to other(not fav actors)...then u should loose their fans and supporters...i seen here...thats y so many people r not commenting on the individual actor post than anika together...

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
coolmausam arrey yaar chodo na.! People are not blind that they will not understand who is doing what. But I would love to tell you one thing. I've always seen you getting hurt if someone comments bad about Deepika. I too love her. So that I could understand that. Same feeling some others do have about Anas also. It will be very good if you keep it in your mind that other people also do have something called feelings. Let's close this here. Please don't drag it anymore. What was written to happen is happened. Thats all.Big smile good night..

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

coolmausam arrey yaar chodo na.! People are not blind that they will not understand who is doing what. But I would love to tell you one thing. I've always seen you getting hurt if someone comments bad about Deepika. I too love her. So that I could understand that. Same feeling some others do have about Anas also. It will be very good if you keep it in your mind that other people also do have something called feelings. Let's close this here. Please don't drag it anymore. What was written to happen is happened. Thats all.Big smile good night..

1 thing i would Like to Suggest u Please , Follow the points that u are Preaching to others 
One More thing Read Clearly I Like Anas Too Big smile , Like SurYa too Big smile

Thats All Big smile Thanks Good Night Big smile 

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Nice post Latha.  Welcome to the forum.

I am not happy with Suraj's approach but still the circumstance has made it worse.  He is trying to maintain the balance between Bhabho and Sandhya but it is always biased towards Bhabho because of the drama she creates.  It was Suraj's decision and he accepts it but still Bhabho blames Sandhya.

Do not understand what Bhabho wants to prove by this punishment.  She does not want a good son or daughter-in-law but some automated machines which would obey her orders and do not speak back.

Hope the spoilers are true.  Bhabho should get a taste of life without Suraj's support for a few days.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterppreeti73akku8910niruba-Liebe-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
so many 'Big smile'  God damn... 

anyways.
i totally agree with you. but, whatever sooraj did, he did it because of his love for his begum. but, bhabho should also understand that sooraj is married now. he now got another woman to love also.. he cant forever be a mama's bachcha. but, there's one thing i dont get. if he's brave enough to hide such a huge thing from his mom, how the heck isn't he brave enough to say no to bhabho's retarded punishment? doh, i dont get this drama sometimes. CV's are messing around with my brain

Edited by Superman. - 16 January 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011niruba-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top