Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

coolmausam who are you to call me silly? Are you giving me for my daily needs? Mind your words. That would be better for you!

Only Silly People Make Personal Cooments , Rest Do Discuss on Show Characters 
I Hope Now u Got 

Mind Ur Words 
Stop Making Personal Comments 
Result Will Not be Fair to u 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surajs Mistake (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
JAM... let it be...!!! There r some people here in forum who r only Sandhya/Deepika fan not DABH fan like us n bad part is they actually hate Suraj/ Anas God knows why...!!! Jealousy I guess..!!!
Coolamausam... once someone said Deeps should talk little slower... I remember how you reacted...!!! It was not a bashing just a suggestion... You cant expect people to just shut their mouth when u r bashing Suraj...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-RumelaDawn-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
coolmausam its you who started commenting personal. I at least don't need a multiple id to speak for myself. I know who you're. Don't think I don't know how to reply in same manner. But I'm not culturelerss like you. May be this is what your parents taught you, but not mine.

-RumelaDawn-

Goldie

-RumelaDawn-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshi-

JAM... let it be...!!! There r some people here in forum who r only Sandhya/Deepika fan not DABH fan like us n bad part is they actually hate Suraj/ Anas God knows why...!!! Jealousy I guess..!!!
Coolamausam... once someone said Deeps should talk little slower... I remember how you reacted...!!! It was not a bashing just a suggestion... You cant expect people to just shut their mouth when u r bashing Suraj...!!!

i agree i hv seen maxly sandhya aka deepika supporters r here Ouch I don't knw whts wrong Ouch no 1 is for suraj aka anas.. max for sandhya ... I hardly see any1 for suraj... u should support suraj 2 guys... I don't like deepika's work much as an actor.. it doesnot mean i will bash her... its better not 2 commentEmbarrassed

Edited by Rumela_Dawn - 16 January 2013 at 11:50am

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ayeshi-

firstly I Like Anas Acting too And and am a Fan of DABH Too , If u cant see that am a DABH Fan , Go and Check My Posts and I Wrote Many Cooments in Favour of Favour of DABH too .Secondly  I Never Edited Pics that Some forum Members Do , to Say that I Am only on Party Fan 

God Knows Why Some be so Weird 

I Never Talked in a way to Shut others Mouth , Am Not Bashing Suraj , When He Gave Promise to his Wife that He can Win his Mother decision How can he Just Leave Her and Drench in water 

Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

coolmausam its you who started commenting personal. I at least don't need a multiple id to speak for myself. I know who you're. Don't think I don't know how to reply in same manner. But I'm not culturelerss like you. May be this is what your parents taught you, but not mine.

If u Have taken it as Personal , i cant Help u Thumbs Down 
Everything I talked in Regard of Show
Dont Say Silly excuses Thumbs Down 

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@all......this forum is for dabh/anika/surya and other actors...if u like anas,then speak abt him only not bash deepika,if u like deepika then speak abt her not bash anas...

i love anika more than individual as anas and deepika...they look great together...better keep this in mind till the end of the dabh forum...

i dnt knw y fans r fighting for their like...try to like all even ur enemies...

love all, guys...dnt hate anybody,life is beyond this forum...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011coolmausam-RumelaDawn--Ayeshi-Manjuu

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
coolmausam may be you're right dear. But I've always scored good in English, especially in basic grammar..LOL

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

@all......this forum is for dabh/anika/surya and other actors...if u like anas,then speak abt him only not bash deepika,if u like deepika then speak abt her not bash anas...

i love anika more than individual as anas and deepika...they look great together...better keep this in mind till the end of the dabh forum...

i dnt knw y fans r fighting for their like...try to like all even ur enemies...

love all, guys...dnt hate anybody,life is beyond this forum...

Some Members have Created this as fight , May be for the Reason they Dont Have Words to Discuss on Topic Disapprove 

Thanks udnis Am Finding some Matured members in Forum atlast and Talking in Liberal way , in a friendly way

Post Reply New Post

Go to top