Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

-RumelaDawn-

Goldie

-RumelaDawn-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshi-

@ Coolmausam.. why u r blaming Suraj for all these... Yep Suraj shouldn't try to get drowned as per bhabo said but why Sandy didn't say him not to do it like u r saying...!!! Why we should expect that a man always raise his voice against any wrong?? Why cant Sandy raise her voice that dont behave with me like this way... Dont call me a doormat... Just because she is a woman n a DIL..?? 
yes agreed there is no point of blaming suraj and bashing himOuch n today sandhya didnot bother for suraj... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surajs Mistake (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshi-

@ Coolmausam.. why u r blaming Suraj for all these... Yep Suraj shouldn't try to get drowned as per bhabo said but why Sandy didn't say him not to do it like u r saying...!!! Why we should expect that a man always raise his voice against any wrong?? Why cant Sandy raise her voice that dont behave with me like this way... Dont call me a doormat... Just because she is a woman n a DIL..?? 

Sandhya said it Right on First Day , This Matter Must be Said to Bhabo.  
Suraj Said that he Will convince his Mother At right Time Shocked , But What he Did Now , drowing in Water as a looser and Foolish Sleepy

Its Not in this Case Suraj Dont open his Mouth Everytime He Stays as a Dumb Husband in front of his Family 

A Dumber , Forced Sandhya to Start Studies But No Words/ Actions to save Her Life for this Consequencces

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latha_555

thing is if babhu now asked suraj to promise that sandya stops studying will he agree, after forcing her to study again when she said she wasnt interested before...babu would have probs taken a different approach if  he wasnt begging in that way...at some point sandya or suraj need to retailate, or the show will get boring...as sandyas friend preety said...what sort of ias officer will sandya be if she ct fight for justice at home...she has become to much of a doormat

@ bold... I totally agree... Specially Sandy.. whtever she do just for others... hardly for herself.. She decided not to pursue her dream for bhabo n again decided to go on for Suraj...!!!  I want her do something for herself... Cmon Sandy...!!! Day Dreaming

b2011

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

coolmausam- then why was Sandhya not dare enough to reveal the truth to Bhabho first time itself? She is more right, intelligent, daring and bold na. Why didn't she do that then on the first day itself?

And be mindful about the words that you pick to write about Sooraj.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 January 2013 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

coolmausam I beg your pardon to learn some English so that next time I could read and understand what you write as long essays. Or teach me something at least. At least some words' spelling, prepositions and articles.. You should show this much mercy on me. I'm not as educated as you're to understand the depth of your 'maturedness'.
one more thing. Many times you're seen preaching things about following forum rules to everyone. So at least try to do that yourself. You're not allowed here to write like this about any character.

If u Have No words to Answer Go and Find Some Chatting Threads and Enjouy there 
If u Dont Know How to Answer , Just Being Silly and Better Stop Preaching Rules and Learn to be other respectful to others I dnt Bashed Anyone Silly Lady Thumbs Down , Its a Forum to Have Discussion on Show Not to Give ur TollFree Decisions , Learn to Get Manners and Have prop with everyone , Silly Woman ROFL

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
coolmausam who are you to call me silly? Are you giving me for my daily needs? Mind your words. That would be better for you!

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

coolmausam- then why was Sandhya not dare enough to reveal the truth to Bhabho first time itself? She is more right, intelligent, daring and bold na. Why didn't she do that then?
And be mindful about the words that you pick to write about Sooraj. The results will not be fair everytime.

Suraj has Assured Her  that He could Make his Mother to Accept Sandhyas Studies
He HAs Taken the Whole respponsibility of this Issue , He Promised Her in College Too to Trust Him and Start Studies 

@Blue Bold : Who the Bloddy Hell Are u ? Dead
 Who the Damn Hell  Are u To warn Me ? 
Silly Lady Dont Make Personal Coments Thumbs Down

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@coolmausam...nah suraj's brought up is different so he keeps silent and moreover he tries to keep family united,if he talk then family wont be anymore family, for family sake v have to keep silent thats wt he did..and also he thinks,he deserve this punishment so he is doing wt his mom said...actually v should proud of suraj...he spoke whenever necessary,if bhabo ask sandy to do that then he wont keep silence,he will speak up and support his wife also...

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top