Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

latha_555

Goldie

latha_555

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thing is if babhu now asked suraj to promise that sandya stops studying will he agree, after forcing her to study again when she said she wasnt interested before...babu would have probs taken a different approach if  he wasnt begging in that way...at some point sandya or suraj need to retailate, or the show will get boring...as sandyas friend preety said...what sort of ias officer will sandya be if she ct fight for justice at home...she has become to much of a doormat

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73b2011JuhiRockzcoolmausamSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surajs Mistake (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

coolmausam Its only because Sooraj is bold that he admitted he committed mistake. Someone needs to be bold to do it. Based on what you're accusing only sooraj for everything?

He Being Stupid , Insane and commiting Suiscide Instead of Saying that a Girl education is Not Wrong and a Girl is Not Meant For Cooking , Baby Feeding , and Doormat 

Why Cant He Solve Problem By Giving His Expression in Bold Way Thumbs Down

He is Weakest Character , No Boldness to Solve , Not a Single Word he Utters About his Thoughts , A Dareless Character to Say others that he has Not Done Wrong and No Words he Speaked to  Change Mindset of his Mother , Instead He Accepted Her Insane Word  " Go and Commit Suiscide " Shocked Sleepy

dont he Know What is wrong and right ? 

What a Stupid He is  !! Thumbs Down Going and Sinking in Water Leaving All the Problems there itself Just to Show that he is still his Mother Obidient son He is Going and Dieing in River and Leaving his Wife By Doing All the Mistake and Leaving All the Problems to Her By Not Being Bold and a Dumb Husband Dead

Dont He Hav Tounge to Say What is Education and Importance of Girl , Equality of Girl !! Dead

Hadn't God Given him Tongue to Speak up his Expression to Face Problems Thumbs Down

Just Be Brave and BOLD And Give a Meaningful Expression to ur Defenders 
Dont Be Braveless N Commit Suiscide, A Braveless suraj  :( :( :( Thumbs Down

Edited by coolmausam - 16 January 2013 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterpSAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Whatever u tell would be right if Suraj was a confident educated modern guy like we see in other serials...!!! He was asking that if love can happen before marriage...!!! You have to consider the family environment n society in which Suraj grew up... Totally different from Sandy...!!! Sandy accepted everything that she will have to give up her IPS dream when she decided to stay with Suraj... Suraj gave her a chance to free her from their marriage...!!! So even if Suraj wouldn't agree to fulfill Sandy's dream... Sandy would have nothing to complain... !!! But he went against his mother for her sake several times n supported her...!!! It would be quite unrealistic if suddenly the son who respect his mother like a God become that bold to raise his voice against her or blackmail her...!!! Even we can not blame bhabo cause she always wanted a bindni who will be a house wife n she was clear about this fact from the very beginning to Sandy n her family...!!! Its the situation we can blame... Its not anyone's fault actually...!!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-RumelaDawn-ManjuuginyaSAIBALROUTH

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latha_555

thing is if babhu now asked suraj to promise that sandya stops studying will he agree, after forcing her to study again when she said she wasnt interested before...babu would have probs taken a different approach if 02he wasnt begging in that way...at some point sandya or suraj need to retailate, or the show will get boring...as sandyas friend preety said...what sort of ias officer will sandya be if she ct fight for justice at home...she has become to much of a doormat

being born and brought up in a strict and traditional house, I don't expect Sooraj to raise voice against his mother. But he always succeeded in making Bhabho that she was wrong many times. For examples, the incident of papad on bed. Everytime it happened, Bhabho finally agreed with him. So he might've thought this time also he could convince her. But Bhabho has something else in her mind. She is afraid of the fact that he will lose a normal life once Sandhya becomes an employee. So only she is trying to do all she could to stop it. We should consider one thing that she has never been thoroughly exposed to a world where we live. So she is unaware about many facts. If someone could educate her regarding all these, things would've been something else.
@bold- of course I agree with that. I really want her to be more bold now. I want only her to stop him, not Bhabho. Today also, all were screaming for sooraj to come back and only she was standing like a statue beside Bhabho, finally whispered Bhabho to call him back. Does she really care for her husband? I would love to see her breaking this silence. She is bold and determined. But still for the sake of Bhabho she keeps silent. That can't be accepted. What is wrong should be rectified. Because one day she needs to control a mob. If she can't solve her own issues, how could she ever do it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@ Coolmausam.. why u r blaming Suraj for all these... Yep Suraj shouldn't try to get drowned as per bhabo said but why Sandy didn't say him not to do it like u r saying...!!! Why we should expect that a man always raise his voice against any wrong?? Why cant Sandy raise her voice that dont behave with me like this way... Dont call me a doormat... Just because she is a woman n a DIL..?? 

preeti73b2011-RumelaDawn-SAIBALROUTH

-RumelaDawn-

Goldie

-RumelaDawn-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Originally posted by latha_555

thing is if babhu now asked suraj to promise that sandya stops studying will he agree, after forcing her to study again when she said she wasnt interested before...babu would have probs taken a different approach if 0'2he wasnt begging in that way...at some point sandya or suraj need to retailate, or the show will get boring...as sandyas friend preety said...what sort of ias officer will sandya be if she ct fight for justice at home...she has become to much of a doormat

being born and brought up in a strict and traditional house, I don't expect Sooraj to raise voice against his mother. But he always succeeded in making Bhabho that she was wrong many times. For examples, the incident of papad on bed. Everytime it happened, Bhabho finally agreed with him. So he might've thought this time also he could convince her. But Bhabho has something else in her mind. She is afraid of the fact that he will lose a normal life once Sandhya becomes an employee. So only she is trying to do all she could to stop it. We should consider one thing that she has never been thoroughly exposed to a world where we live. So she is unaware about many facts. If someone could educate her regarding all these, things would've been something else.
@bold- of course I agree with that. I really want her to be more bold now. I want only her to stop him, not Bhabho. Today also, all were screaming for sooraj to come back and only she was standing like a statue beside Bhabho, finally whispered Bhabho to call him back. Does she really care for her husband? I would love to see her breaking this silence. She is bold and determined. But still for the sake of Bhabho she keeps silent. That can't be accepted. What is wrong should be rectified. Because one day she needs to control a mob. If she can't solve her own issues, how could she ever do it?
me 2 agree want so jamSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
coolmausam I beg your pardon to learn some English so that next time I could read and understand what you write as long essays. Or teach me something at least. At least some words' spelling, prepositions and articles.. You should show this much mercy on me. I'm not as educated as you're to understand the depth of your 'maturedness'.
one more thing. Many times you're seen preaching things about following forum rules to everyone. So at least try to do that yourself. You're not allowed here to write like this about any character.

b2011-RumelaDawn--Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Today also bhabho blame only sandy when the actual culprit is suraj this time, he forced sandy so much that she has to start coll against bhabho's will, i know suraj is so guilty for lying to bhabho, its not his fault he's stuck b/w bhabho n sandy Cry but wats sandy's fault in this mess Cry poor surya Cry bhabho Angry

Edited by Amor. - 16 January 2013 at 11:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top