Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

latha_555

Goldie

latha_555

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Although i am a huge fan of Suraj, he has a lot to be sorry for.  Sandya has tried so hard to gain Bhaboos trust.  Sooraj forced Sandya to study but he should have told his mum from the start that he is going to make his wife study and put some pressure on baboo for a change. instead he lied hoping baboo will change her mind later...he knows very well his mum would never change her mind and also that she is unreasonable.  A good husband needs to have the courage to stick up for his wife, and a good son needs to point out his mums mistake...one of the reasons baboo is the way she is is because of sooraj...he sticks up for her regardless, and so she has the confidence to be the bully she is.  By going to drown in water for baboo, shows stupidity on his part once again. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpSonerMeyePappu.preeti73LovePrajab2011Amor.akku8910change12JuhiRockz-SamiR-SamsangeethacoolmausamManjuu-Jamy-ll-Bliss-llduniaSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surajs Mistake" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

He is a Mom Boy , He Never Tries to Change his Mother and Bhabo has Complete confidence on her Boy 

Dont Expect Boldness From Suraj Confused All the Fault is with Suraj !!

He should Stand to his Wife and Say his Opinion on his Wife Sudies , This is Extreme Non SelfConfidence  of Suraj. He has to Dare to Stand for Himself to be Himself Thumbs Down

He is a discomfiture Guy Dead

I Never saw a Person Going to Commit Suiscide For Not Obeying his Mother insane Rules Thumbs Down 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73Ritu-b2011JuhiRockzSamsangeethaakku8910ArHiLover-xll-Bliss-llSAIBALROUTH

acp2011

acp2011

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
good point!!! well said

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-b2011SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Nice and valid point, didn' quite liked the idea of begging for forgiveness from Suraj's part when he clearly know who is right and who is wrong, and moreover he listened the entire conversation of Sandhya and Bhabo when Bhabo was busy brainwashing Sandhya, so how now he is pleading guilty as if he has committed an earth-shattering crime Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyepreeti73Ritu-b2011JuhiRockzSamsangeethacoolmausamakku8910ll-Bliss-ll

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

He is a Mom Boy , He Never Tries to Change his Mother and Bhabo has Complete confidence on her Boy 

Dont Expect Boldness From Suraj Confused All the Fault is with Suraj !!

He should Stand to his Wife and Say his Opinion on his Wife Sudies , This is Extreme Non SelfConfidence  of Suraj. He has to Dare to Stand for Himself to be Himself Thumbs Down

He is a discomfiture Guy Dead

I Never saw a Person Going to Commit Suiscide For Not Obeying his Mother insane Rules Thumbs Down 

I agree with you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-coolmausamll-Bliss-llSAIBALROUTH

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
latha I agree with you. Sunny would never have done that. Its his mistake only that he didn't inform his mother before.. But what we need is trp as well.

coolmausam Its only because Sooraj is bold that he admitted he committed mistake. Someone needs to be bold to do it. Based on what you're accusing only sooraj for everything?

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 January 2013 at 10:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Ritu-b2011ll-Bliss-llSAIBALROUTH

prajushakky

prajushakky

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Valid point... Not only in today's episode even generally when other Rathi's member make mistakes he should have courage to point it out and correct them. Hope atleast Sandy should make Rathi family to understand the values of relation and being good overall.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Ritu-b2011JuhiRockzSamsangeethacoolmausamll-Bliss-ll

-RumelaDawn-

Goldie

-RumelaDawn-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

latha I agree with you. Sunny would never have done that. Its his mistake only that he didn't inform his mother before.. But what we need is trp as well.

coolmausam Its only because Sooraj is bold that he admitted he committed mistake. Someone needs to be bold to do it. Based on what you're accusing only sooraj for everything?
I agree ... Suraj is doing it all for Sandhya... I think he is trying to banlance his wife n mom...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Ritu-ginya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top