Diya Aur Baati Hum

"selfishness" to be re-defined... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thanks shirin. I do accept everything you told. Bhabho herself has cleared she would never have been like this if they were living in another society. But do you think whatever she asked him to do today is right? Does he really need such a big punishment? I know he did mistake. But Bhabho did it first. Why two rules for two people? For what she is doing all these is not society, she wants Sooraj's happiness and peaceful life. Then Why can't she accept her son will never be happy if she goes against his wish? As she has dreams about her son, he also has dreams about his wife. She committed mistake for her son and he did it for his wife. Basically Sooraj did only what Bhabho did. So whats the point in punishing him like this?Day Dreaming

thanks dada. The day Bhabho learns it will be the end of dabh. And hopefully she is deliberately forgetting all those or her ego is overpowering her memories. Your take on selfishness is right only. Less words, more clarity. I don't think you're less experienced!

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 January 2013 at 10:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011JuhiRockz-Ayeshi-ll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""selfishness" to be re-defined... (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

thanks dada. The day Bhabho learns it will be the end of dabh. And hopefully she is deliberately forgetting all those or her ego is overpowering her memories. Your take on selfishness is right only. Less words, more clarity. I don't think you're less experienced!

Don't know when Bhabo will learn to give proper credit to SurYa for their hard-work and since Bhabo's dream has been shattered and her bloated ego busted, she will run amok and give more pain to SurYa and will be harsh with Sandhya I guess Ouch Party time coming for Meena and others in Rathi Household, hope Bhabo drives away SurYa from Rathi house, at least SurYa will be able to live in peace LOL Wink Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011JuhiRockzll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Ha ha JAM... I didn't watch today's epi yet... May be thats why I am not understanding the intensity of bhabo's wish about Suraj should get drowned...!!! Ermm You know how mad n heart broken bhabo is today.. So it might came just because of her anger...!!! Like we say to people... I hate you.. Go to hell... I wish you die... bla bla when we become angry...!!! But we dont mean it actually...!!! Even she called Sandy a doormat...!!! Shocked  I really dont think she treats her DILs n think of them that doormat way...!!!!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011ll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
dada I want her to kick both out of home. It will only be good for them.

shirin yep. You're right again.Big smile But how could you ask your son to suicide for that? I really can't digest that!

b2011-Ayeshi-ll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

sisy Bhabho will have to take birth once again to do what you said. That seems impossible as Bhabho's parents may not be alive by now.LOL I liked your take on selfishness a lot. 'ONLY' makes a big difference. Could you add a little more to it so that I can understand it better?Day Dreaming

ha..even she take also she wont change unless she herself try ti change it...
hmm...k...here i didnt mean bhabo or any other,its just wts selfishness mean: only thinking abt themself,self-centered,concern only abt themself,putting urself first and not letting others.
every person has tendency to be selfish in some ways like suraj's selfishness abt sandy to complete her dream this also mean as selfish but in good manner...but bhabo's selfishness abt her son is wrong...

selfishness is one who thinks abt in a way,then called good or bad...

if selfishness increases then v can see people r self-centered,disregard others...for this ego takes place vital role,if u r selfish then ego present there with u in every extent...

in one line: "Me First',"I am everything"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-ll-Bliss-llniruba

prajushakky

prajushakky

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Nice JAM.. Even I too want Sandhya to defend Suraj. What all Suraj had sacrificed for Rathi members. Now its Sandhya's turn to show her love and care for her hubby. SurYa should remain silent even after Bhabo accepting them in Rathi home. Suraj Silence towards Bhabo will be a best weapon for her to realise the pain he had suffered. Sandy stand with Suraj and make Bhabo realise the love of her Son. Suraj is great in showing is love to both Mom and Wife... Love you so much Suraj JiWink

b2011-Ayeshi-ll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Hey mhara JAM ji inna gussi  itni frustration Shocked
on a lighter note it is so cold in Ajmer that water must have been freezing i guess we all need to jump along with Sooraj to cool our tempersLOL

b2011ll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe-

niruba

IF-Rockerz

niruba

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
JAM, very brilliant post! My dictionary defines 'selfish' as 'devoted/caring only for oneself, concerned primarily with one's own interest, benefits, welfare, etc regardless of others' - perfectly describes bhabo Wink
However, the word 'selfishness' alone is not enough to define bhabo's attitude...she is more complicated than that, I find her a combination of selfishness, possesiveness, jealously and arrogance...she may be a loving person, but those characters that I mentioned above are dominating her more than love. 

preeti73b2011ll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top