Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Haan. I know one drama is over. Let's put aside it for sometime and discuss something else. I searched all over the oxford dictionary (as it is considered as one among the most standard) for 'selfishness' but couldn't find any new meaning to it. It again read only "caring only about yourself rather than about other people"... Did they change it in the latest edition? I don't know.
Then what did Bhabho mean by selfishness???
She was seen screaming to my Beendini & my lubly chchora saying 'your selfishness'... I kept wondering who is saying all these. Chalo lets forgive her. Budhi ho gayi hai na? Its all the magic of Alzheimer's disease. But I clearly remember everything.

Someone was brainwashing her Beendini so that her dream only will blossom, not her Beendini's.

Someone was asking a diamond to become coal so that she could burn it in kitchen.

Someone still played dirty games so that only her wishes be fulfilled?

Someone still wants her married son only to be her slave. (I will use that word only. I know I'm ruthless)

If this is not 'selfishness' anymore, what my Chchora & his Beendini did are not too selfishness. Where did Sandy did something selfish?
She is supposed to obey her husband. Only that she did. When you take pheras in marriage, you're promising you partner, not your in-laws. For hindus, such a promise took in front of sacred fire has a sacred reputation. Does keeping that promise need to be called as selfishness? If you think so, I've nothing to say.
When you get married, there are certain responsibilities for you regarding your partner. I would love to say that both my Chchora and his Beendini equally did it well.

Where has Sunny gone selfish?
Doesn't he has any basic right to dream what his wife should be and to work for it?

If he were selfish, there would've been no Rathi pariwaar!

If Sandy were selfish, the family wouldn't have been what it is today. They have improved a lot these days. Aren't they?

Forget all those. Finally what did Bhabho asked my Chchora. To go and get drowned. Isn't that selfish? She wants to prove 'Beendini I've not lost my Chchora, Le you lost your husband'..
Does she ever care anything else than her ego? Of course she loves her family and she has suffered a lot for it.
But does she really care anything else than her ego? No. Never. Whatever she used to do were only to keep her head straight..to keep her maan aur sammaan!
Just to satisfy her ego, she asked her own son to get drowned. She didn't even have the minimum sense what Meena or Mohit has shown today.LOL I wonder from where did they get that much humanity all of a sudden!

As Baabasa said, their son didn't do any mistake that deserves this much big punishment.

Bhabho is hurt for her son betraying her. But she already had betrayed her son, had not she? Then whats the point in talking about 'trust'?

Now I want to see how Bhabho will react when she understands one day that she made the biggest mistake. Will she also get herself drowned???
PS- tomorrow I really want to see Sandy stopping Sunny, not Bhabho. She had lost her son long long back. I don't know when that will be revealed. May be never because a good number of DABH viewers are hypocratic mother-in-laws. They need to be satisfied. Finally they will make Bhabho a pole star on the sky. Sunny will be the Sun.
But what about my Sandy baby???
Where is she in the picture?
I wish that from now onwards only she be the support of my Chchora, not Bhabho. The time to hide behind Bhabho's pallu is over.

At this context, I remember three old friends of Bhabho- one is Kaikeyi (Ramayan fame), next is Dronacharya (Mahabharat fame) and finally Maham Anga (Jodha Akbar fame).
But none of them asked anyone's life...did they? No, I think.

edit- you all are requested to define 'selfishness' in your own way or words.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 16 January 2013 at 10:02am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgrth81garapatisjnppreeti73b2011JuhiRockzshehjarDeebzsweetycutie-SamiR-Manjuufarhana874-Ayeshi--sakshi-dunia--BimBim--SAIBALROUTH-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""selfishness" to be re-defined..." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetycutie

Goldie

sweetycutie

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Nice post JAM..!!
i am upset with bhaboAngry and i feel very sorry for suraj and sandhya..!!CryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011JuhiRockz-Ayeshi---BimBim--SAIBALROUTHniruba-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
u said right bunny...u executed all well...agree wit u totally...even though surya hide truth is wrong but its good...well v discussed abt this before itself...

only thing add to this is..bhabo should learn wts mean by true relation,not to judge people by their faults,pouring out words before knowing everything and why,in wt situation...she should drop her ego and treat all r same then family become family...

selfishness : one who thinks abt only themself not abt others...there is difference btw themself and only themself...only themself is selfishness...
for selfishness,ego also one of the reason...they interrelating each other...

preeti73b2011JuhiRockz-Ayeshi---BimBim--SAIBALROUTHniruba

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Nice one JAM...!!! Wonderfully said...!!! Bhabo is the ultimate selfish one cause whatever she said more than concern it is showing her ego n dominance...!!! But I am just trying to explain... it wont be only SurYa's sufferings... everyone's compromise n sacrifice is needed in her journey to become an IPS...!! 
The society in which SurYa lives the people cant even think of a bindni who is educated... U remember right how Sandy was humiliated after her truth of education got revealed..!!!! Nope I dont think lying was her only fault... being educated was also her fault...!!! A DIL is working is totally unthinkable for everyone in hanuman gali people... U  just can not stop everyone's mouth there... It matters what people think about you specially for bhabo...!!! Otherwise bhabo wont face any pressure from daisa that Sandhya still didnot give any god news...!!! So if Sandy become an IPS... the sociaty will just laugh about the rathi family n not only SurYa every rathi memeber will be somehow humiliated...!!! And its true that the society in which we live in we want or not somehow rules n regulation of that society shape our actions..!!! If we dont let it shape our selves we had to handle lots of criticism for which at least bhabo is not ready...!!! Now u might say why should we care for what society says... But even Sandy cares for it... otherwise she will never try to adjust in a family where she knows she will face difficulties in every step...!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011--BimBim--SAIBALROUTHniruba-Liebe-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thank you sweety. I don't feel bad for them. I feel bad for Bhabho for still she is unable to understand her son and his wife. She is losing gems for stones.

sisy Bhabho will have to take birth once again to do what you said. That seems impossible as Bhabho's parents may not be alive by now.LOL I liked your take on selfishness a lot. 'ONLY' makes a big difference. Could you add a little more to it so that I can understand it better?Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011sweetycutie-Ayeshi---BimBim--SAIBALROUTHniruba-Liebe-

sweetycutie

Goldie

sweetycutie

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Thank you sweety. I don't feel bad for them. I feel bad for Bhabho for still she is unable to understand her son and his wife. She is losing gems for stones.

sisy Bhabho will have to take birth once again to do what you said. That seems impossible as Bhabho's parents may not be alive by now.LOL I liked your take on selfishness a lot. 'ONLY' makes a big difference. Could you add a little more to it so that I can understand it better?Day Dreaming
@JAM...Very well said dear..!!Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011--BimBim--SAIBALROUTHniruba-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Amazing post JAM, loved the way you described Bhabo's qualities and her nature, it was really nice to hear Bhabo's words today LOL Seems like she learned nothing new after visiting Singapore and forgot how Sandhya helped Suraj & whole family in time of distress LOL Also didn't like the way SurYa were begging for forgiveness as if they did some big mistake and if Bhabo doesn't forgive them then heaven will come crashing down Silly

preeti73b2011JuhiRockz-Ayeshi---BimBim---Liebe-niruba

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Sorry JAM, saw Ur edit just now, well selfish means to think of one's own gain, this much I know, my knowledge is very much limited on the topic concerned

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi---BimBim---Liebe-niruba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top