Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Nice post farhana.  Even I am happy to see so many discussion threads in the forum on this episode.  Episode is worth watching for performance.

Bhabho's reaction was expected and her asking him to drown himself in the lake was also not shocking or unexpected, people say such angry words when angry and hurt BUT knowing Suraj well, being a mother and claiming that she loves and cares for Suraj's happiness always, Bhabho should not have told this to him.  Rather if she had asked Suraj to stop educating Sandhya again or if she had asked him to leave the house, it would have been reasonable.

It is really hard for me to forget or forgive Bhabho blaming Sandhya even after Suraj narrating how he forced her in doing it.  I thought she would also remember how she pleaded to Sandhya to go and stop Suraj from signing the contract and do her patni dharam.

Now, I expect the ATM issue to be out and see Bhabho and Vikram's reaction then.

After this incident, Mohit might have got other plans with not introducing Emily or telling some other lies to her and even get married without Bhabho's knowledge.

I am curious to know who stops Suraj.  Obviously, it ought to be Bhabho but wish Sandhya has a part in it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73-SamiR-Rajeshree53Manjuufarhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Here The Sun Goes Down! (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preeti73

preeti73

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Although late to the party but still very nice post Farhana...

Equally dhamakedar episode too...waiting to see who helps the sun come up in today's episode

Anas, Deepika and Neeluji were fantabulous today...

As expected Bhabho fired from all cylinders and Suraj did just what Bhabho said to prove that he is still his mother's son...Poor Sandhya...really felt bad for her...for no fault of hers stillshe is being blamed for all the problems...just want Suraj to stand up for Sandhya now...let's see what CV's have in store for us...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53Manjuufarhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Nice post/Title Farhana Smile Intense episode.Fabulous performance by Anika & Neelu ji Clap
Felt very bad for Sandhya...poor thing. Bhabo ne ek pal me sandhya ko paraya kar diya Angry
How can a mother be so harsh and rude Shocked
Eagerly waiting for todays episode...hope sandhya does something to stop him

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Tuhina....I guess this is time Sandy saves Sooraj before the kaali andheri raat (Bhabo) surrounds him!Approve

Sangeetha.
... Too much indeed! Wish she was dumb(mute) too!Ouch

Dhol....Oh you cried? Mat ro Sindu darling! Hug
But yes...many SurYa are out there suffering the same way!Confused

Amluuu
...Pathtar ke sanam!Angry You keep singing 'Dil hara re'Wink

Bulbul.....Yup! That means Bhabo never accepted Sandy from her heart?Am confused! What was that in Spore then after ballroom dancing! What Bhabo remembers now is all Sandy's mistakes only!Ouch

Oye Dad....I have forgiven all your 'res' posts!Hug
Inna badda reply! Mera dad bada ho gaya!
Am getting emotional!Embarrassed And haan...u can borrow my pencil!

Shirin.
...Oh! SP nai?Confused Then be angry with your cable operator!LOL
But true Shirin, Bhabo could have easily made SurYa doing anything for her! Paanite doba porbo seems only for TRP!
And as per precap...She is going to present her condition before Sandy very soon!Ouch

Edited by farhana874 - 17 January 2013 at 12:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Dunia...Sleeping pills!LOL Good idea!
I can go and massage her mundo n sing a lullaby...so ja bhabo rani so ja...chal sapno mein chal ( Where Sandy is a great beendi, can cook, sew...Sooraj is playing with his newborn tabar...ah...what a wonderful after lifeDay Dreaming)

Cathy...Yup Bhabo is in deep pain! But why to push Sooraj in deeper water!Ouch

Abha...Thanks dear!

JAMbu...Hahaha...Meenu belongs to that category!LOL

DebLee
...They didn't show the precap intentionally!
To raise our curiosity! Vik n Mohit were humane enough to call Sooraj back. Meenu too got scared. Actually who will allow someone to kill himself in front of ones eyes! Shobai toh ar Bhabo na! And Vik n Mohit could have run and stopped Sooraj na!Confused

Edited by farhana874 - 17 January 2013 at 12:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73DEBOLINA96-SamiR-Rajeshree53ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Dholll....Bhabo ke paas sab hain...But not 'Maafi'Ouch
And those pics n animations!ROFL
This Monalisa looks better than the original one!ROFL

Praju...True! But Sooraj is insan too! He also can make mistakes!
And Sandy is still an outsider for Bhabo! Hadh hain!Ouch

Nainaaa
...Thaankooz! When you watch the epi make sure you have enough supply of ice!Day Dreaming

Uma Aunty....I agree...I know Bhabo asked Sooraj to get drowned out of anger!
But that was extreme na!
Bol diya...theek hain...But she is seeing her son is literally going to follow her order and she is stopping everyone from calling him back!
Haan...for TRP only!
Whenever they show Bhabo in Hitler mode n SurYa in distress TRP gets higher!Ouch

SamiR paaji....Am not gussa...As I wrote in Naina's post, actually I was not sure whether to make fun of this episode or not!Wink
And great find! Paani se kya rishta!Shocked
And there is another type of water which has connection with her dream! Aansoo...tears!Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-Rajeshree53ll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Fathima'ji....Shall we ask Us army to arrange another 'Operation Neptune Spear'' to hunt Bhabo's ego down!Cool
I learned another thing from Bhabo- How to teach your children to swim!Approve

Deebz Amma.
...Hope Sooraj gets stronger! Abhi Bechara banke nahi chalega!Disapprove

Shehjar Bua...LOL Forum is flooded with posts na!
I guess there are 8 posts made on yest epi!Approve Sab Bhabo ki jalwa!

Niru....Enjoy karo...More drama coming!LOL

Akku'ji..
...Thank you! It was a grave mistake but why should Bhabo send Sooraj to grave!LOL
Yes..Sooraj could have blackmailed Bhabo, as she was mentally n emotionally weak that time.

Bharathi'di..
...Agree...Bhabo went a bit dumb out of anger!
She could have easily made SurYa her puppets!
New promo shows, she is going to do that soon! But why to punish only Sandy! Confused
Sooraj's head was shown almost submerged. How will he hear if Bhabo asks him to stop! Day Dreaming Someone needs to get into the water to pull him up!

Preeti...Koi baat nahi! Party abhi jari hain !Dancing
Hope this sun is setting to rise again with his head held high before his mother!

Manju'di....Haan...Pal mein paraya kar diya!Ouch
Bhabo-cruella deville!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73-SamiR-Rajeshree53Manjuull-Bliss-ll

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
@farhanu - haan, I'm big now.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajeshree53farhana874

Post Reply New Post