Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
LOL Fatima ji! Automatic weapon?! Shocked LOL

I also didn't interpret Bhabho's order of "drown in the lake" as punishment per se. I think Suraj was saying how he is still the same son, who would do anything Bhabho says. In that context, Bhabho said to go drown, 'to prove what you say is true'. At first I thought she was just speaking figuratively, but after the epi, I thought she just wasn't thinking straight; people tend to say some really stupid things when they're angry. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011SamsangeethaRajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe-ummesulaiman-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Here The Sun Goes Down! (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Originally posted by UMDU

Do not worry, Bhabo is doing this only to see the love her son has for her and to what extremes he can go to prove that. It is her ego at its peak. She is highly insecure after this revelation and is getting a reassurance by testing whether he still loves her as much as his wife. Going to extremes is nothing new to her.

I actually thought Bhabo was going to ask Suraj to divorce Sandhya...but she took extremism to another level today...I mean...suicide?!? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Was Suraj's crime worthy of the punishment?

I know you're just explaining her character and not defending her UMDU Ji.

But even I'm a t a loss for words today.  Her ego needs to be shot down with an automatic weapon.

Suraj's crime was worthy of punishment, if he cannot take it all the way. This was the best time to do that and he slipped. Either you revolt against the system or you go along with it. There is no third way. He does not want to leave his mother nor does he want to give up his wife's studying, some where he has to take a decision. He cannot have both. Bhabo taking extreme positions is not new. The examples I have given are real life examples. If that can happen why not this ? I do not think however that she was serious when she said it and it was said in anger.  Of course for TRPS sake they postponed the saving by a day. Her ego will take a beating when all her children desert her and she is left old an helpless. Before that you will not see much change. Next in the line is Mohit shocker which is a bigger pill to swallow for her. It is when she is totally broken and SurYa come to her rescue, she will realise how gravely wrong she was.

Edited by UMDU - 16 January 2013 at 6:16pm

preeti73b2011Samsangeetha-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe--Amli-

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I agree with Umdu about Bhabo doing this on purpose. She is re-establishing her strangle hold ( literally this time)  on the family, She is also showing Sandhya who is Boss.  I hope the near drowning helps clear Suraj's mind. He should become stronger and protest his mother's insanely egoistic behavior. If the reports are true, he may take a stand and refuse to give up sandhya's education. That will have to be the reason for him getting thrown out of the home.

preeti73b2011Samsangeetha-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
@Jami:- It was just my instant reaction after watching the episode and now i have no reaction.Ermm.

@Samah:- My lubly puttar.. Be smart. This is just fictional drama. Sooraj will be gonna save in tonight's episode then does it make any sense to boil our blood and energy on unnecessarily?Day Dreaming. You've exam coming up na then focus on exam prep.Approve.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I love episodes like this Shocked
hahaha dont throw brickbats yet it is so nice to see the forum alive and buzzing so many threads and so much discussion wooohooo way to go CVs Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@ami - you try to watch an episode like this, while your blood is already boiled.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011shehjarRajeshree53farhana874-Amli--Liebe-

niruba

IF-Rockerz

niruba

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehjar

I love episodes like this Shocked
hahaha dont throw brickbats yet it is so nice to see the forum alive and buzzing so many threads and so much discussion wooohooo way to go CVs Star

same here LOL

preeti73b2011shehjarRajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Amli--Liebe-

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Another   good  post  from  ur  side  ,  farhanaji Big smile. It  was  a  Dhamaka  episode  as  xpected  as  u  put  it  the  sun  sets  with  Sooraj  drowning  himself  in  the  water.  Every  1  pleading  in  front  of  Bhabo  and  she  standing  as  hard  as  an  iron  rod  trying  herself  hard  not  2  give  in  2  her  families  pleas.  I  feel  that  Bhabo's  punishment  4  Sooraj  was  harsh   but  in  front  of  Bhabo's  eyes  it  was  a  grave  mistake  that  her  chora  who  never  went  against  his  Bhabo  lied  2  her  2  support  his  wife's  dream.  Though  i  can  understand  Sooraj's  dilemma  torn  btw  his  mother  and  wife  i  am  of  the  opinion  from  the  beginning  that he  shouldn't  have  hid  this  fact  from  his  mother.  He  could  have  emotinally  blackmailed  Bhabo  instead  of  Sandhya  during  that  Singh  fiasco  .  Knowing  his  mother  very  well  how  could  he  expect  her  2  accept  this  decision  of  him  sending  his  wife  2  college  secretly  thinking  she  might  understand  it  when  she  comes  2  know  of  it.So  the  biggest  mistake  from  his  part  was  hiding  the  truth  knowing  very  well  the  consequences.

1  thing  was  Bhabo  blamed  poor  Sandy  for  her  son's  mistake as   is  her  habit. Bhabo  blind  with  fury  fails  understand  anything  right  now  .

Edited by akku8910 - 16 January 2013 at 9:51pm

preeti73b2011shehjarRajeshree53farhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Liebe--Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top